- 12 years of experience i the SDLC covering Requirements, System Analysis, Architecture and Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of business applications and Documentation.
- Currently working IBM BPM v8.0.1.
- Successfully designed, implemented, tested, deployed and supported business and web applications based Java, J2EE, Web Service, EJB, XML, JSP, Servlets and used UML as modeling tools.
- 24/7 Producti support involving troubleshooting, incident and problem resolution, deployment and monitoring.
- Experience i working as Team Lead, Technical Lead and Onsite Coordinator.
- Experience i working onsite at British Telecom, UK WebLogic 8.1 Cluster, J2EE and Oracle Advanced Queue AQ technology.
- Experience WebLogic Server Cluster, WebLogic Integrati WLI .
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Applicati Architect, IBM India Private Ltd. 2005-Present
AVBOM2 - Advanced Vehicle Bill Of Material AVBOM2 is a applicati built IBM BPM v8.0.1. The applicati hides BOM system complexity and provides a single interface for manufacturing engineers t search parts and usages modify existing parts and add new part informati withi the system.
- Work Defect fixes, Enhancements, Performance improvement tasks, perform analysis, design, implementation, testing and code reviews.
- Perform producti support lead responsibilities and work producti support tasks.
- Direct interacti with the Client. Regularly communicate status, progress and updates t the Customer.
- Perform interacti with external teams and coordination.
- Assig tasks t the team and co-ordinate team activities.
- Assist the team i problem analysis, defect resolution.
- Create snapshots, merge code, testing.
Environment: IBM BPM v8.0.1
Received appreciati from Client Manager for the work.
CSI Straight Through Processing STP Phase II Decisi Point and the supporting Specialty Policy Quote process implemented i WebSphere Process Server provide agents the ability t upload applications, quote and eventually bind requests for insurance. Decisi Point is built the AgencyPortal framework from AgencyPort. Using a wizard like interface, a agent will enter data about a prospective customer and their desired coverage selections. Alternatively, the agent ca upload a completed e-Applicati for processing using Decisi Point.
- Desig BPM process flows and create High Level Desig document
- Create Class Diagram and Sequence Diagram
- Create Low Level Technical Desig Documents
- Present desig artifacts t Internal IBM Review Team
- Present desig artifacts t the Chubb Review Team
Environment: J2EE, Webservice, Visio
Always received appreciati from Project Manager and Senior Architects for the work.
DST Invoice Simplificati is a new applicati built in-house withi Avaya t accomplish translati of SAP IDOC data int EDI and transfer of EDI output t print vendor DST over SSL.
- Document requirements, create Technical Desig Documents, document test results.
- Applicati design, Implementation, Testing and Integration.
- Unit Test, Integrati Test, System Test and Performance Test
- Conversi of IDOC data from SAP int EDI.
- Consolidati of data from all document types i one file.
- Transfer the output data file t print vendor DST over SSL.
- Generate alerts for successful translati and transmission, translati and transfer failures.
Environment: J2EE, WebService, WebLogic Applicati Server 10.3, Shell
scripts, Oracle 11g
This applicati involved making Avaya's core online payment system eBill PCI Compliant by not storing Credit Card informati anywhere i the system or transmitting any Credit Card related informati over the wire while processing Credit Card transactions.
Environment: Weblogic 10.3, J2EE, WebService
Involved merging and archiving data files from tw Unix servers and generating email alert i case of any failures shell scripts.
Environment: Unix shell scripts
Involved enabling Avaya's IVR System for bill payments by customers. Customers use Avaya's IVR system for making their
bill payments through Check or Credit Cards.
Environment: Weblogic 10.3, J2EE, Webservice
Involved IDOCs translati int XML data using Xquery.
Environment: Weblogic 10.3, XQuery
PRTS Problem Resoluti Tracking System Plus is a global issue tracking system t manage issues related t the development and producti of General Motors GM components, sub-systems, and vehicles. The system tracks a issue from its originati t closure.
- Team co-ordinati and Leadership activities, coordinating onsite activities.
- Co-ordinati and communicati with Client and external teams involved.
- Co-ordinati and active participati i technical discussions and reviews, team meetings, reviews, status meetings and status reporting.
- Client interaction, meetings with the customer and status reporting.
- Active co-ordinati and communicati with external teams involved.
- Report team and project activities and status t management.
- Help and assist team members technically and co-ordinate team activities as the Team Lead.
- Status reporting and escalations.
- Documentation, Project activity planning and estimation, co-ordinati and implementation, applicati support, maintenance, bugs fixing, enhancements and performance tuning and monitoring, documentation, code reviews, incident resolution, configurati and environment management, migration, regular maintenance tasks, reporting, testing, installations, deployments, environment setup and reconfiguration, estimation, debugging, bug fixing, regular operational and monitoring tasks.
- Implement, suggest enhancements/changes t fix problem and reduce incidents.
- Participate i comm project activities, assistance and guidance t team members i project activities.Help team members, mentor/trai them, become backup, co-ordinati and ownership, implement inputs from the team i improving the overall performance.
- Improve the quality of deliverables.
- Take up extra/higher responsibilities whenever required.
- Develop business and domai knowledge.
Environment: J2EE, WebLogic Applicati Server 8.1, Oracle 9i, Cognos ReportNet.
- W award for best performance withi the team.
- Received appreciati from the Project Manager.
Work involved building demos and solutions IBM products. Worked RFID Radi Frequency IDentificati technology. RFID is a means of identifying objects using Radi Frequency transmission. I a typical system RFID tags are attached t objects which the identify themselves whe they detect a signal from a compatible reader by emitting radi signal. Each tag ca carry informati it. N huma interventi required, allowing automatic identificati and automated data collection. Unlike barcode n line-of-sight required and multiple RFID tags ca be read simultaneously.
- Understanding IBM RFID Stack Premises Server and Edge Controller and frameworks.
- Building Demos/Solutions over IBM RFID suite and IBM products.
- Design, Development, Integrati and testing.
- Preparing Proposals for the client, Soluti Architecture and Deployment Architecture.
- Understanding and documenting customer requirements based client interactions and site survey.
- Provide support t IBM partners/customers installation, configurati and customizati of IBM RFID suite of products.
- Impart training t IBM partners IBM RFID Stack.
- Showcasing demos built IBM RFID Stack i RFID Events and t IBM clients/partners.
Environment: IBM RFID Premises Server, Edge Controller, WebSphere, DB2, MQ,
Inbound Architect IA applicati was intended t be used by BT Retail Customers and staff t provision, control and report Inbound Services withi BT network. New system CISL was used for call provisioning. The provisioning interface betwee Inbound Architect and CISL was implemented by sending XML documents betwee the systems. Request is initiated from IA Database ISMCSS t CISL via the J2EE applicati hosted WebLogic Server. The response is sent back from CISL t IA via the WebLogic server. Communicati betwee ISMCSS database and WebLogic server is implemented using Oracle advanced Queue AQ technology and WebLogic JMS.
- System Study, Low Level Design, Development of POC using Oracle Advanced Queue AQ and WebLogic JMS communication
- Implementati of Provide, Modify and Cease of Basic Services BNT and Advanced Services ANT using J2EE applicati hosted WebLoigc 8.1 and Oracle Advanced Queue AQ .
- XML parsing and validati against XML schema.
- Implementati of Network Side Updates NSU over https using 2-way SSL.
- Implementati of CISL simulator interface.
- Setting up WebLogic 8.1 Cluster and integrated development environment.
- Writing the Ant build script build deployment and packaging of the application.
- Unit Testing, Integrated and Performance testing.
Environment: EJB, JSP, Servlet, JMS, WebLogic 8.1 Cluster, Oracle Advanced
Queue AQ , XML,DOM, SSL, Oracle 9.1.
Informati and Communicati ICT POC involved the demonstrati of services provided by Alcatel and that British Telecom's existing OSS/BSS HUB ca be integrated seamlessly with the ICT framework.
- Applicati Desig and Development of EJB accessing the Web Services exposed by Alcatel.
- Creating workflows using Weblogic Integrati WLI Workflow.
- Creating and using messaging queue using JMS for request and response.
- WLI and WLP integrati using DOM and JMS .
- Testing and Documentation
Environment: EJB, JSP, Servlet, JMS, WebLogic Platform 7.0 WebLogic Portal WLP ,
WebLogic Integrati WLI , Web Services, DOM.
Applicati Desig and Development of EJBs which exposes the following interfaces:
- A interface for authenticati of Clients using the LDAP.
- Order Placement/ Modification/ Cancellation
- Various types of Reports.
- Desig of the various message structures used t communicate with the SpeedTrade server for request/ response and sending acknowledgments.
- Development of the multicast Server, which sends all the acknowledgments, received from the Exchange t the SpeedTrade Server.
- Development of a Load Generator, which was used for stress testing and testing the performance of Jintegra Bridge using multiple EJB instances i VB as COM Components.
- Functionality testing Load testing and Documentation, Performance tuning.
- Implementati of Load Balancing algorithm using Call Router Class Name property for EJBs i the Weblogic Cluster environment.
Environment: WebLogic 5.1, EJB, JDBC, Jintegra, VB, Oracle 8i
- Successfully integrated VB based Speed Trade Trading terminal with J2EE applicati running WebLogic Server Cluster. Speed Trade is used as the primary trading applicati for Sharekha customers.
- Implemented Load Balancing i EJB using Call Router class i WebLogic Cluster Environment.
- Development team member for the trading site, co-ownership of the CIS Customer Informati System module, which contains the Customer Information, Scrip Management.
- Desig Development of the various back office integrati components EJB's and Java classes namely the interface t the DP and Spectrum 2000 systems by Rite-Choice Technologies. Interfacing the trading engine provided by Financial Technologies with the trading site and development of order routing system.
- Implementati of the various utility classes for excepti handling and error logging. Documentati and testing.
Environment: Weblogic 5.1 , EJB, JDBC, JMS, RMI, JSP, Servlets, Java
LDAP,Solaris 2.7,Oracle 8i, SQL 7.0