- Global Technical Support / Techno Functional Consulting / Systems Business Analysis Developement , Oracle PeopleSoft , PeopleTools DBA, ERP Financials , HRMS , Campus Solutions, HCM , SCM, Implementation
- Attended training courses in ERP, Data Management, Oracle DB , and Performance Tuning ,Weblogic, Networking, Systems Administration, and Programming. During my career I was involved in several branches of IT Analysis such as ERP, Oracle , DB2 MS SQL Server DB administration, Networking, and DB Support. Through out my assignments I managed several tasks of UNIX, AIX Administration, Linux , Oracle Linux, Sun Solaris, T24 Temenos Globus on Universe DBMS , Core Banking , Bank Master, Network Design Administration Security, UNIX, AIX Shell Script Programming, ,COBOL Environment Programming Developing , Project Management, BESS, SARIE, MQ Series Administration, VB 6 VB.net, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2000.
- Career Objective: With my previous 20 in IT, and MNC, I'm looking for high profile technical role, or technical managerial position in IT Software services, Banking IT, or MNC.
Senior Consultant - ERP / System Support Analyst/ Project Manager
Oracle PeopleSoft Financials General Ledgers GL, Accounts Payable, AP, Accounts Receivable AR, Fixed Assets FA , SCM, HRMS , Campus Solutions, HCM , PeopleTools DBA , Infrastructure, and Configuration, Implementation -Installation, upgrade, Analysis, and Global Support. , handled Oracle/ PeopleSoft tasks analysis, consulting, and training with medium, and small business local , and global customers ,registered , and in regular contact with global consulting agencies like Penta Consulting, Guide Point Global Advisors, Ateca Consulting.
Team Lead Senior Consultant / Senior ERP PeoplSoft System Global Support Analyst
Providing Techno Functional ERP IT products implementation,
Oracle PeopleSoft Financials GL,AP,AR,FA , SCM, HRMS , Campus Solutions, HCM , PeopleTools DBA , Infrastructure, and Configuration, Implementation -Installation, upgrade, Analysis, and Global Support. , handled Oracle/ PeopleSoft tasks analysis, consulting, and training on Linux, and Solaris Platforms, installation, upgrade and Global Support ,Provided technical global support to major customers such as World Bank, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, IBM, Satyam, EDS, France Telecom, Lafarge, Matrix, Kaiser Permanente, Wells Fargo and others.
Responsible for Business/System Analysis ,DB, Network planning, and design, and IT coordination of projects with NCB National Commercial Bank , Jeddah, KSA.
Project Manager Senior IT Technical Consultant Business Support Analyst.
Responsible for providing Software technical support, and systems business analysis services, project management, from gathering requirements to UAT including user guidance, and training to more than 150 companies in the Saudi western region, including schools, tourist agencies, factories, real estate, and construction companies.
Supervisor of IT Systems Operation Data Center Support.
Responsible for supervising 24 7 IT Operation, Data Center management, Disaster Recovery Center developing, front line internal technical support, process improvement serving 45 branches KSA wide.
Co-coordinated for transition from Bank Master to T24, and Linkage among BESS-Tandem, Swift, and, SARIE.
Environments: HPUX, AIX, Solaris, T24, ON2, BESS, SARIE.
IT Systems Operation Support Shift Leader.
Responsible for leading shifts of IT Operation, process improvement, NCR UNIX shell programming, and administration.
Environments: Mode Banks, Novell, NCR UNIX, COBOL, Swift.
IT Systems Operation Support Shift Leader
- Responsible for leading shifts of IT Operation, process improvement, ITX control string programming, and administration.
- Environments: ITX, Mode Banks, Novell, COBOL.