QUALIFICATIONS: Julie is PMP certified with over 20 years of technical writing expertise along with significant experience working with state and federal government agencies. Julie has written many types of materials including Business Unit Procedures RFP Responses User Group Analysis and Specifications RFP Qualification Analysis for both large corporate and small not for profit candidates Risk Analysis Training Procedures and High Level Executive Summaries.
- Project Management
- FDA GMP compliance
- IRS Tax Compliance
- State and Federal RFP response
- IRS 501 c 3 applications
- ISO 9000 QC documentation
- OSHA policy, MSDS updates
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Framemaker
- Acrobat Professional
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Visio
- Siebel and Oracle
Training/Technical Writer contract with Deloitte
- Write new Provider Investigator Procedure Manual for the WSIR Support and Enhancement Phase.
- Edit EDQ Technical Design, and WSIR Functional Design documents.
- Assist with Testing of Open UI system
- Write/edit new documents as assigned
Project Manager originally direct hire, currently on-call
- Testified and provided Affidavit for the MA Dept of Unemployment.
- Testified and provided documentation for the FDA Compliance Investigator during Audit Intercession.
- Worked directly with FDA Investigator to ensure Company's rapid compliance.
- Overhauled Company website and policies in accordance with FDA and MA Department of Health requirements.
- Produced all FDA documentation advised attorney trained and tracked employees
- Completed Company compliance with 2010 FDA GMP, including gaining letter of compliance from FDA.
- Currently perform audits for ongoing FDA GMP compliance, employee training, facility and documentation review.
- Revised and edited 50 100 page RFP responses for bio-photonic and hybrid electric projects.
- Interfaced with GE scientists and business unit managers to develop and edit content.
- Strictly adhered to RFP requirements using GE standards and GE Tollgate process.
- Provided deliverables including final proposals for federal agencies such as DOE and NIH.
- Researched and wrote 11 Wireless Technology articles per month.
- Wrote and managed Wireless Technology industry blog on CR-4 website.
- Acted as the liaison between New York State Workers Compensation NYS WCB Project Management, Deloitte Project Management, and NYS WCB User Groups.
- Developed NYS WCB User Specifications for new Content Management System.
- Conducted ongoing data migration, storage and retrieval Usability Testing for NYS WCB Users.
- Monitored schedule and activities of software consulting firm which implemented CMS.
- Working with Senior Management and Software Engineering Teams, produced over 50MM in winning proposals
- Provided Audit Compliance for the NYS Department of Taxation and Finance NYS DTF during Contract Review
- Wrote Emergency Contingency Plan for new IRS Federal Income Tax Processing Facility in Hartford, CT.
- Conducted Go, No-Go RFP Qualification Analysis for Senior Management
- Updated NYS DTF annual documentation 4,000 printed pages .
- Monitored software changes, upgrades, vendor requirements, and new code requirements.
- Analyzed and compared solution with State and Federal Compliance Requirements before Implementation.
- Analyzed security risks to ensure solution compliance before Implementation.
- Coordinated with multiple SMEs to produce updated software documentation, including Solution Lifecycle Archives, Proposal Archives, User Acceptance Testing, Development Testing, and Code Migration.