- Over 15 years of IT experience as a Data Architect with deep knowledge in Data Architecture, Data Modeling, Database Analysis Design, Development, Implementation, Documentation Maintenance at various levels
- Well versed in Database Project Management, Data Modeling, Database Administration, Tuning Monitoring databases using ERWin, ER/Studio, Toad OEM
- Hands on experience with Administration, Integration Migration of Oracle, MS SQL Server MS Access
- Create Conceptual / Logical / Physical models for staging , data integration and reporting using relational or dimensional approach
- Provide hands-on data modeling / development support for a variety of assignments and have a quick grasp of new business environments, conduct model reviews with project team members
- Developed MDM solutions addressing source identification, data collection, data transformation, normalization, rule administration, error detection and correction
- Lead requirements definition, analysis, and design of data related solutions, collaborate with ETL DBA team to create data structures that facilitate data integration and data structure optimization for BI reporting
- Involve being responsible for defining and managing governance models, policies and procedures, data cleansing, migration, retention and tasks for the decommissioning of legacy systems.
- Identify, propose and influence IT and business solutions including hardware software ensuring effective use of technology to enable development and growth of the enterprise
- Exposure to development, implementation and maintenance of ERP solutions, including database application systems in Web Based, Client Server and High Performance Computing Environments
- Skilled in Enterprise Architecture Structures Zachman framework and The Open Group Architecture Framework - TOGAF
- Excellent verbal, presentation, communication, time management and organizational skills. Proven team player with strong ability to multitask
I worked for various clients and developed/implemented the following applications:
Customize, implement support globally used multiple vendors' Catastrophic Modeling scientific application software and hardware. Develop custom hardware software solution for data conversion among different applications hosted on heterogeneous platforms. Design the Hardware Software Infrastructure including Data Architecture as part of the Global Exposure Solution for Multi-Vendor Expansion project, Center of Excellence Probable Maximum Loss projects. Manage, plan and lead new release of hardware software upgrades. Work directly with 3rd party vendors including ESRI, RMS, AIR, EQE, Dell, Trend Micro, Tower Watson and Microsoft for Tier 3 Tier 4 support for resolution of complex ongoing issues and new initiatives. Conducted various Proof of Concept environments for ECM Igloo application.
Analysis Design of Reinsurance Reporting Module. Normalize bulk data coming from Insurance Universal Reporting System Direct System Interface to make a Data Mart for use in company-wide reporting, using Oracle and SQL Server databases on heterogeneous platform.
Analysis Merge large quantities of data from numerous sources Oracle, SQL Server, Spreadsheets, XML Flat Files into a single relational database for use in company-wide reporting, using Oracle and SQL Server databases on Windows platform.
Automated the Migration Integration of Timesheet Raw Data into the database to facilitate users see the data in a unified view. It enabled the higher management to do the Budgeting Forecasting of Applications Resources based on the data. The users could generate management reports like Timesheet, Head Count, Trend Analysis and Total Cost of Application used by the resources or the departments.
Analyzed, Designed Developed Laboratory Ordering Labeling System along with integration of HLAB Systems Data Warehouse. The application is used to generate printing labels, order samples, track patients' records and their draw test outcomes results.
Migrated/Converted MS Access Oracle Database to SQL Server databases converted Access/PDF Writer to Crystal Reporting to support end-user Sales Reporting in such a way that current environment was up and running and supportable until strategic database architecture project was completed.
Enabled the Supply Chain Management SCM Planners to handle Material Management MM , built a Bill of Materials BOM , created a Price Summary PS for Finished Non-Finished Goods and provided an interface to SAP for loading the pricing tier.
Sr. Software Engineer
At the bank I successfully deployed supported PIBAS Pioneer International Banking Application System . I performed Implementation End User Trainings provided the Backup Support for Core Banking Online Banking Signature Verification System Loan Micro Finance Collateral Management System Business Relationship Module Test Key Generation System Anti Money Laundering modules.
During my stay I also developed the following systems:
- Fixed Assets Management System
- BRN Locater
- Performance Management System
- Vehicle Management System
While I was developing the following applications for Nortel Pakistan I also deployed administered remotely the same applications for Nortel Australia Nortel Singapore:
- Service Readiness Action System
- Acceptance Tracking Monitoring System
- PMIS Ver. 2.0 Ver. 3.0 Project Management Information System
Worked for different clients and developed the following applications:
- Fauji Software Company SW-CMM Manual in the light of SW CMM up to Level 3
- Fauji Foundation Hospital Rawalpindi Business Process Re-Engineering
- Fauji Foundation Hospital Lahore Hospital Management System
- Pakistan Institute of Medical Science Surgical Audit Research System
As my post graduate degree project I developed TeleCard Information System TiS for TeleCard Pvt. Ltd. The successful implementation made my M.Sc. final semester score grade A G.P.A. 4.0 out of 4.0 .