12 years of proven experience in top IT company/consulting as a SharePoint architecture and development focused on enterprise content management and business intelligence. I have strong presentation, business, analytical, problem solving skills and accustomed to working under pressure and meeting deadlines. I have deep technology knowledge and the ability to architect a solution by mapping a customer's problem for an end-to-end technology solution. I am skilled in developing and implementing SharePoint and database technologies to improve processes and services. My communication skills allow me to have excellent working relationships with my colleagues and provide support and motivation to other members of my team. Interacting and developing strong client relations and demonstrates high level of commitment to client success.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Expert in Microsoft Windows Server, SharePoint Server 2003/2007/2010/2013, Project Server, Azure, Office 365.
- Expert on the architecture of the SharePoint farm, including server farm implementation, configuration, performance turning and diagnose and troubleshooting issue PowerShell packaging and scripting .
- Extensive know-how in implementing solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint, Project Server and SQL Server.
- Strong hands on experience on design, development, and customization of enterprise solutions involving Enterprise Collaboration practices, Document Management CMS , Enterprise Search, creating SharePoint designer and Visual Studio Workflows, customization of forms InfoPath and pages.
- Expert in .Net environment including C , ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, .NET Framework, and the SharePoint SDK.
- Design sites, CSS, themes, jQuery, customize web parts in SharePoint 2003/2007/2010/2013 and O365.
- Proficient in Business Connection Services BCS , Report Center, Reporting Services, KPI, Excel Service and Business intelligence SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
- Transact SQL experience, optimization and stored procedures in Microsoft SQL.
- Data module by Rational Rose UML .
- Certified Business Process Improvement 6 Sigma .
PIMCO Onshore Consultant
- Appointed to design and develop PIMCO Investment solution to ensure it support the corporate direction of growth and future fund markets. Ultimately responsible for SharePoint public Internet Investment site, infrastructure as well as SharePoint intranet.
- Designed and implemented Morningstar rating integration solution where using real-time RESTful API integrated Morningstar rating feed into SharePoint based funds management pubic facing portal.
- Directly managed 3rd party vendors to deliver internal PIMCO Investment app on iPad Python
- Architected and developed SharePoint DMZ strategy for external access.
- Response for the code transitioning/KT from external offshore vendor.
- Responsible for development, review and approval of SharePoint application and cohesive manner using industry accepted frameworks.
- Response for the ETL SSIS and automation processes to import Product mutual funds master data warehouse, market and Performance data into DataMart and PIMCO Investment portal ultimately consumes these data.
- Successfully upgraded SharePoint 2010 to 2013.
- Successfully implemented SharePoint farm in Azure cloud.
SharePoint Solution Architect
- Appointed to take technical ownership of intranet site and collaboration portal activates across US, Europe and Asia.
- Responsible for leading the definition of enterprise level SharePoint architecture which includes evaluation, selection and integration of necessary technical components to create solution designs that support worldwide MF internal users.
- Responsible for all web development and infrastructure, as well as global SharePoint based incentives.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing global SharePoint infrastructure deployment.
- Architected global Internet infrastructure with 99.9 uptime and over 1 million visits per week.
- Provided end-to-end SharePoint architecture support from pre-project initiation to post implementation, for IT initiatives of varying size and complexity, which are either driven by the business or involve major technology infrastructure investments.
- Identifies, troubleshoots and resolve the SharePoint architecture, infrastructure issues to ensure design and technology is in compliance with corporate IT vision, strategy, principles and standards.
- Created Global research system consolidating replacing multiple systems with different support requests to a single system giving improved service to the business and driving and operational cost savings.
- Delivered a singular global FX tracking system. Consolidating multiple systems to one platform, thus delivering better brand control and system support.
- Successfully delivered account management reporting system for Client Services using InfoPath/Workflow/SSRS.
- Successfully delivered FX trading consolidation system using SharePoint/SSRS.
- Successfully implemented agile development techniques with the team.
Global Corporate Intranet
Delivered a robust content management system allowing departments to manage their own content, a directory that automatically synchronizes with Outlook, a platform to facilitate regulatory training and host numerous forms InfoPath and workflows that have created operational efficiencies.
Governance and management of SharePoint
Provide governance to an infrastructure SharePoint that initially was treated as a nice-to-have now serves as the firm's standard for collaboration, document management, shared calendars, workflows, etc.
Global Business Intelligence Center
Designed and create complex and sophisticated platform/solutions utilizing SharePoint, Reporting Services SSRS , PerformancePoint, PowerPivot, Excel Services, KPI, Dashboard. It provided a central location for business-intelligence-related information. It contains special document libraries for storing reports, lists, and connections to external data sources.
Senior Development Engineer
- Project: Scientific Office Review Process: This project is being created to automate a current manual Protocol Process for the Novartis Oncology group. Currently, there is no way to capture and view the progress made on the protocol process from initiation to finalization. We use SharePoint platform to host all the events, workflow and reports.
- Project: B SR Rework Tracker: This application is to enable the B SR group to create and track rework requests. A rework request consists of modifying a set of deliverables that were previously delivered based on the specifications of the final planning document. It includes tables, listings, and figures of the same variables but with different criteria for the population of interest e.g. same table shell layout but by gender, race or age group .
- Established development environment for SharePoint developers on Virtual Server
- Developed web parts for querying/maintenance the protocol contents in customized SharePoint list.
- Developed web services to get vary data sources by XML data set for Reporting Service.
- Generated real-time data reports by Reporting Service SSRS to assist management in making better, faster and more relevant business decisions or to monitor the performance of workflow.
- Integrated Reporting Services with SharePoint server.
- Developed event handler to manipulate metadata for list item which stored in SharePoint customized list.
- Used timer job to schedule nightly email notification with PDF report attachment.
- Developed review/approval process workflow by Visio Studio
- Built an Investment management team intranet. Used SharePoint server to build a proper process and repository for portfolio management, to easily share the necessary information with teammates, to search quickly and effectively through the information, and to apply the correct level of security to the information.
- Implemented the SharePoint server to act as a portal that is a one stop shop for information so that the investment team does not have to search through many systems as it follows its business process
- Customized master page and branding site by using CSS.
- Wrote Event handler in Document Library to perform data validation and to ensure data integrity.
- Developed three levels navigation bar web part.
- Developed data view web part to query external data source.
- Built a dashboard site to monitor helpdesk ticket status.
- Resolved technique issues for development team.
- Built a 24x7x365 monitoring site for Cisco network devices in SharePoint.
- Automated process to parse logs into SQL database and alerts/notifications are sent based on predefined criteria in SharePoint environment by Windows Services.
- Customized dashboard web parts to monitor network device status.
- Developed scheduled alert/notification system to notify the appropriate personnel when certain criteria are met in SharePoint lists.
SharePoint Senior Consultant
- Developed SharePoint portal solution for DOT Intranet.
- Developed web parts, customized site definitions.
- Enhanced the performance and overall architecture of SharePoint Portal implementation.
- Created Web Services and incorporated them into InfoPath templates
- Actively worked with end-users to define document requirements, for designing, developing and testing solutions.
- Participated in administering, troubleshooting and analyzing system performance provided configuration and maintenance support of user accounts.
- Created Features for new Content Type and Site Columns, and incorporated them into a site definition.
- Created technical specifications and documentation to help end-users build-up solutions for business issues using SharePoint Office systems
- Actively monitored overall SharePoint usage reporting, attending to customer and infrastructure expectations- Organized with different IT groups as well as external support organizations ensuring all hardware/ software configurations are optimized in support of SharePoint environment.
- Created, modified and restored SharePoint Portal Sites and Windows SharePoint Services sites, adding permissions for users on various sites, updating content, changing navigation and adding/modifying/removing users and user permissions.
- Developed Sites, Personal Sites and Team Sites in SharePoint Services.
- Modified SharePoint sites by changing layout and themes.
- Created color calendar Web parts to replace out-of-box calendar in every WSS team site
- Actively trained with hands-on support to end users on SharePoint Service, providing strategic guidance on best practices for utilizing its functions.
- Setup SharePoint environment for document management and deployment and configuration of SSP.
- Developed a site definition with Master Page and customized Themes to brand corporate site.
- Gathered business requirements based on system request from users and management.
- Developed custom workflows by C .
- Converted business forms to InfoPath with web service to query and submit data into SQL server.
- Planned and Created Security Model including Active Directory and Designed Content Manager roles and responsibilities.
- Suggested options to scrutinize administer portal growth, uses, adherence to standards and security breaches, assist business in implementation of SharePoint process and taxonomy decisions.
- Trained client personnel with advanced SharePoint topics
- Created applications to automate the movement of form libraries across site collections.
- Participated in setting-up of Back-Up System/Disaster recovery
- Created, architected and implemented SharePoint solution for corporate intranet and enabling users to manage documents and business data
- Planned and created team sites enabling brokers to navigate through the property management system, sales events list.
- Developed templates and master pages for quick implementation of new sites for internal asset management.
- Developed custom workflows for lease management.
- Customized site definitions for SharePoint Personal Sites for automatic creation of document library for each user, and modify user profile database.
- Design/Development of dashboards using Excel web services
- Conducted SharePoint presentations and training to individuals and/or groups.
- Conducted administrative activities for site creation, restoring and backup.
- Conducted SharePoint presentations and training to individuals and/or groups.
- Architecture SharePoint server farm including DMZ area.
- Planned, Designed and implemented SharePoint team sites and areas for the business.
- Troubleshooting on various technical aspects of SharePoint integration issues by the client.
- Branding portal for corporate purpose and design master pages by SharePoint designer
- Implement security using AD groups and SharePoint Groups
- Configured, analyzed and turned Search functions.
- Created sites and templates
- Developed the plan for migrating sites from SharePoint 2003 to Moss 2007 in Server farm.
- Maintained, patched and upgraded SQL servers to meet migration needs.
- Performed SharePoint / Project Server migration from 2003 to 2007.
- Modified web applications, integration scenarios, portals, and web parts.
- Backup configuration, implementation and monitoring IIS.
- Setup searches and indexes for MOSS and improvement efforts to adapt Portal Search with exceptional function such as customized search result display, discoverable search, people profile search AD lookup .
- Provided Consultative support and training to resolve issues.
Specialist, PG Software Engineering
- Project lead for information technology consulting, including infrastructure and application integration engagements.
- Strong experienced in SharePoint server and Project Server infrastructure architecture, development, implementation, and configuration skills and provided infrastructure solution to support mission-critical environments for both US and China regions.
- Worked with end-users to define and document requirements, for designing and developing solutions that meet and exceed requirements by data module UML .
- Skilled in object-Oriented Analysis and Design: Presented project analysis to senior managers to manage and develop system architecture and object oriented design OOD . Led development and selection of tools and performed final analysis.
- Solved business and technical problems by Microsoft development technologies including C .NET, ASP.NET, .NET Framework, and the SharePoint SDK.
- Experienced in all phases of Project Management, project lifecycle and work with the team for plan and achieve time-driven goals.
- Database design including DB optimization and stored procedures.
- Led six sigma projects and met Dell BPI global team requirements, problem definition with process flow analysis, and methodology development and proven ability to efficiently analyze group and create change strategies which are flexible and adaptive.