Software development professional with extensive project and management experience. Hands-on leader skilled in various software development lifecycle models including waterfall, iterative and Agile/Scrum. Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams to achieve results and meet deliverables. Excellent relationship management, collaboration, presentation and communication skills across all business levels.
KEY PROJECT ACHIEVEMENTS
- DaVita ePrescribe. Delivered first web-based and mobile electronic prescribing application for use in DaVita kidney dialysis centers across the US.
- CoreLogic Data Center Migration. Managed move of Specialty Credit business segment Teletrack, National Background Data, Jenark, Saferent from CoreLogic data centers into the Dell Cloud. Delivered on time and within budget under tight schedule constraints.
- CoreLogic Teletrack Implementation of ID Analytics. Delivered project on time and under budget. Successful implementation with new third-party vendor generating new sales for business.
- Siemens Biograph mCT VG51A. Lowered costs by reducing need for last-time buys for hardware obsolescence. Delivered Windows 7 support to current XP install base.
- Siemens Biograph TruePoint PETsyngo 6.0. Delivered project on time and within budget after initial project manager left the company mid-way through the project. Successfully released first fully translated versions of Biograph PET/CT software which met regulatory requirements allowing sales in parts of the EU, Japan and China.
IT Project Manager
Manage delivery of clinical applications in support of DaVita kidney dialysis centers across the US, including integration and delivery of initial phase of large-scale 20M electronic prescribing application delivered on various web and mobile platforms.
Senior IT Project Manager/Scrum Master
Managed development and infrastructure projects for CoreLogic's Teletrack business, a provider of non-traditional consumer credit data. Transitioned teams from waterfall to agile/scrum software development methodology. Planned, implemented and monitored a variety of small-scale 100-250K agile projects. Developed and obtained approval and commitment for the project scope, objectives and related schedule and budget baselines. Provided executive status reporting on all deliverables.
Project Manager, Sustaining
Managed a diverse scope of sustaining projects for Biograph PET/CT product line. Led cross-functional project teams and managed cross-organizational processes and interactions to deliver high priority hotfixes, service packs and hardware releases to the production line and the 1000 install base.
Senior Manager, Software Development and Test/Scrum Master
- Managed a team of 12-15 software engineers and testers onsite and offshore developing user interface and business logic for Biograph PET/CT systems. Ensured appropriate staffing levels based on product portfolio planning. Created job requisitions and hired new staff. Assigned work, monitored and assessed performance, trained and mentored staff. Provided resourcing and estimations of work for projects. Ensured the quality of deliverables and compliance with company standards and regulatory governance.
- As Scrum Master, worked with team to create user stories, define acceptance criteria and provide estimates through story pointing. Facilitated sprint planning, backlog grooming, daily scrum, sprint retrospectives, and sprint reviews.
Senior Software Engineer/Project Manager, Software Translations
Managed project introducing software localization and internationalization for Biograph PET/CT systems, introduced in PETsyngo v6.0. Defined software localization and internationalization process for Siemens Molecular Imaging. Defined software coding guidelines for international software and oversaw implementation in source code. Solicited quotes and established budget for software translation project. Wrote statement of work and set up contracts with selected translation vendors. Defined project schedule and deliverables as a sub-project of PETsyngo v6.0. Coordinated onsite verification utilizing third party testers. Delivered translations into project prior to user acceptance testing.
Lead developer on PETsyngo v3.x and 4.x. Designed, developed and tested user interface and business logic for Biograph PET/CT systems. Trained application specialists on new software functionality. Provided onsite support during Customer Use Test beta testing .
- Languages: C/C , C , SQL, Pascal, Visual Basic, XML, HTML
- Technologies: MFC, Windows API, ActiveX, COM/DCOM, .NET, Web Services, SOAP toolkit
- Concepts: Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Design Patterns, n-Tier Architecture, Test-driven Development, Test Automation
- Databases: Versant Object Database NoSQL , SQL Server, Access
- Tools: Version One, Visual Studio 2012 IDE, Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Office Suite Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Visio , Microsoft Project Web Access, SharePoint, Rational ClearCase, PVCS, Borland Caliber, Rational ClearQuest, Alchemy Catalyst, HP Quality Center, HP QuickTest Professional