- Enthusiastic, results-driven professional with demonstrated expertise delivering impeccable document management in numerous fast-paced, deadline-driven environments. Strong team leader with exceptional organizational talents, proficient tracking extensive range of complex data for rapid retrieval and maintaining rigorous compliance with all policies and best practices. Experienced developing productive professional network, maintaining close communication with a wide range of personnel and managing high-performing teams. Key contributor with a total commitment to operational success and in-depth experience managing all aspects of document and data management.
- Project Information Management Record Management Document Control Capital Projects Construction Work Packages Hydro Packages Dossier Books Turnover Startup Commissioning Data Management Communication Policies Procedures Collaborative Leadership Scheduling Workflow Coordination Training Process Improvement Troubleshooting Efficiency Documents of Operations DFO Audits Vendor Data
Expediting Quality Control SAP Lifecycle TWIC Card
Document Control Manager,
- Developed and delivered consistent method for creating, categorizing, storing, locating and retrieving documents and drawings for the project and construction sites. Registered incoming/outgoing documents, and copied, distributed, and filed all documents. Maintained Master Document Register and produced transmittals for outgoing technical documentation organized all documentation for project site, facilitated ease of retrieval of revised documents, drawings and distributed revisions to appropriate personnel per Distribution Matrix.
- Maintain complete and updated drawings, specification and/or procedural files, redlines and as-builts as well as logs, files, expedite and distribution for RFIs, NCRs and DCNs. Conducted routine audits. Work with the Construction Team to prepare Inspection Test Plans ITP's , Inspection Test Reports ITR's , Weld Matrix, NDE Reports, WPS and IWL's Incomplete Work List . Prepare Construction Work Packages CWPs , Hydro Packages, Turnover Packages by System, and expedited Vendor Data for Dossier Books for Commissioning. Coordinate with client support personnel to determine database configuration and interface development requirements. Tested and implemented upgrades to data repository application, SharePoint and LiveLink.
Document Control Manager,
- Lead efforts of 3-person department throughout ground-up, control and maintain a document management system for the efficient incoming, distribution and secure central filing of technical documents to and from the Client, designers, subcontractors, and suppliers plus vendor data. Ensure that all team members work efficiently by being able to readily access the latest revision of all technical information methods and procedures of document control were implemented across the Project office and in the remote offices.
- Establish and maintain a system for the recording of all controlled documents to meet project requirements and procedures. Register documentation into the document management revisions system. Retain a Master Document Register MDR , NCRs RFIs, Change Orders, Change Notices, and distribute correspondences, technical submittals and drawings in a controlled manner to meet project requirements and procedures. Maintain an archive of all received and issued documents. Check acknowledgements of transmittals on a regular basis and follow up where necessary.
- Manage all Active Directory accounts and user access to data repository, plus contractors and subcontractors. Provide training and technical support to the data management system users. Coordinate with third party/client support personnel to determine database configuration and interface development requirements. Tested and implemented upgrades to data repository application and training for all personnel on EDMS, SharePoint and e-Builder.
Information Management Lead
- Develop and maintain the Project IM Strategy and the IM Plan ensuring compliance with the relevant global standards. Provide IM input to the Project Execution Strategy PES and later to the Project Execution Plan PEP .
- Develop and implement IM general guidelines and procedures for the owner's project team, design / execution contractors and equipment vendors. Ensure that the IM requirements are included in the design / execution contracts through the contract-specific IM Scope of Work and Information Specification.
- Facilitate provision of the document control services at all of the Capital Project's locations including home office, engineering offices and construction sites. At each project phase undertake the IM-related mandatory value assurance activities for that phase as defined in the Project Controls and Assurance.
- Other responsibilities, plan, resource, lead, motivate and develop a matrix team in a highly diverse, and at times, stressful environment of a major capital project.Monitor both internal and external organizational interfaces and the roles responsibilities within the project IM team and demonstrate visible leadership as well as personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment. Assai EDMS for all revisions and retention and retrieval of all documentation in Livelink.
Construction Document Data Manager
- Life Repair Mission LRM , project data management, providing close coordination of ATI Rollup Reports, QA checks based on Master Schedule of Work MSOW and Mayor's List before transmitting via CD to Defense Contract Management Agency DCMA , Department Public Works DPW , and each Forward Operating Base FOB . Upload ATI's into Proliance, FGG main storage retention database. Procure office and safety supplies through Maximo, performing IPR when needed to acquire supplies from other FOB's.
- Support efforts of Repair Mission, providing daily tracking of all repairs per work order on each FOB, as well as cross-referencing with Maximo.
- Utilize ARTS database to distribute and monitor issues and re-issues of laptops, and ensure Employee Position Requirements Tracking System EMPORTS is completed by personnel.
- Collaborate with Operation Supervisor to deliver seamless scheduling of all aspects of in/out bound flights.
- Conduct detailed audits both bi-weekly and monthly, and scan, number, and upload documents into Proliance EDMS for review comments, revisions and retention.
- Provided hands-on support to Records Program for Fluor's Government Group FGG , as well as associated technical web applications and hardware. Oversaw governing documents that defined specific organizational responsibilities within document life cycle and specified roles related to Federal Acquisition Regulation FAR compliance, associated tasks, and compliance with mandates of company's policies and reporting requirements. Collaborated closely with functional groups and Project Management to maintain compliance with federal laws and protect FGG against audits/potential litigation by ensuring robust Records Programs for each project.
- Conducted in-depth analysis of operating procedures and implemented process improvement efforts to optimize overall efficiency, and delivered rigorous audits and internal checks.
- Led high-performing team of Document Data Technicians and Specialists throughout file maintenance efforts, including rigorous indexing and cross-referencing of large-scale projects.
- Compiled and maintained accurate control records, distributed documents, coordinated efficient workflow, and maintained total compliance with DDM guidelines. Proliance EDMS for review comments, revisions and retention and documents for operations DFO .
Supervisor Document Data Management
- Delivered strong leadership, developing and implementing site procedures and site work practices for engineering, supplier and subcontractor documentation. Provided hands-on management of Job Bulletins, Timesheets, RFI's, CWP's, Field Sketches, and As-built Documentation.
- Trained and coached Construction Team in POL and Document Control personnel in ProArc, ensuring complete compliance with client specifications regarding maintenance of documentation and electronic receipt, recording, tracking reporting, and disposition of related documents.
- Performed extensive range of document control functions, prepared transmittals for distribution per Distribution Matrix, and located/retrieved latest revisions of technical documents.
- Prolong EDMS for the processing, review vendor, engineering and technical documentation RFI's, CO, NCR's, etc . POL for engineering documents.
Senior Project Information Management Lead
- Orchestrated efforts of 15-member team comprised of Information Management Leads, Document Control Coordinators, and CAD Coordinator, ensuring efficient handling of engineering, procurement, supplier and project documentation on all 6 Pillars, including GOHT, SRC, Major Works, OSBL, 12PS, Coker and all other Capital Projects.
- Oversaw budgeted man-hours, produced weekly reports, attended meetings, and liaised directly with contractors on-site to ensure PIM Team assigned to OCC maintained compliance with established local Project Coordination procedures, Information Management Execution Plan, and appropriate OCC practices, procedures and guides.
- Collaborated with EPC contractors and Document Control personnel to ensure project requirements were met by documents/data received from EPC contractors.
- Provided a hands-on assurance of integrity, organization and preparation of documents for operation DFO for final transfer of documents/data to Documentum hard copies and electronic. Citadon EDMS for final documentation.
Document Control Supervisor / Turnover Coordinator
- Developed and delivered consistent method for creating, categorizing, storing, locating and retrieving technical documents at Shenzi KOS project site. Registered incoming/outgoing documents, and copied, distributed, and filed all documents. Maintained Master Document Register, and produced transmittals for outgoing technical documentation.
- Organized all technical documentation for project site, facilitated ease of retrieval of revised technical documents, and distributed revisions to appropriate personnel.
- Maintained a complete and updated drawings, specifications and/or procedural files, as well as logs, files and distribution for RFI's, Site Instructions, and Technical Queries.
- Served as Turnover Coordinator, preparing documents for operations DFO , turnover books with documentation, punchlist, IWL's List, reports, and attending meetings and performed data entry in Access Database. Access Database, SharePoint and LiveLink.Resume
Department Head / Document Control Manager
- Coordinated efforts of 7 personnel and cross-trained all Document Controllers and new employees. Managed all Capital Projects documentation produced by company into a Document Management System, including Jacobs Project Information JPI and Global Facility Delivery GFD . Spearheaded Project File Index for JPI, implementing, updating, and managing Document Control processes, procedures and specifications to ensure accurate records of all project documentation.
- Provided continuous maintenance of metadata project documentation, created relevant database/log entries for document tracking, and managed Supplier's Vendor submittals.
- Delivered hands-on technical assistance throughout import of data, and closely collaborated with engineering disciplines, procurement, project management and field support groups to implement Construction Turnover Packages CTOP's with all deliverables, Commissioning Packages, Construction Contracts, Proposals, Bids and Validation documentation. Jacobs Project Information JPI for EDMS.
Document Control Coordinator,
- Orchestrated overall operations of Document Departments in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Paris, France, maintaining close communication with project leadership regarding document control and ensuring high-functioning
- document management correspondence system. Ensuring all early and final deliverables were meant for the documents for operations DFO , start-up and commissioning.
- Received and distributed all projects-related data from extensive range of Engineering Procurement Contractors EPC and partners, involving coordinating electronic workflow process and scanning hardcopies.
- Maintained and compliance with Project Procedures at all sites by working closely with EPC Coordinators, and ensuring proper implementation of project's information management policies and procedures.
- SharePoint was used for all documentation in processing for reviewing, check in and out, revisions and retention. Livelink was used upload and download documentation.
Document Control Manager
- Lead efforts of 3-person department throughout ground-up reset of Document Control for Phase II. Established uniform system for internal and external document issuing, tracked distribution of incoming drawings, specifications and documents, and implemented retrieval system of engineering documents for design basis.
- Created continually-updated status reports for all documents received from vendors, and processed/tracked documents utilizing computerized system.
- Delivered Turnover Package featuring all deliverables including P ID's, Piping, Electrical, Instrumentation Drawings, Specifications, Vendor Documentation, RFI's ECN's by systems with QA/QC Manager.esume