- AIIM Enterprise Content Management Practitioner Certification
- Network Segmentation experience
- SDLC-Waterfall, Agile/Scrum and Conference Room Pilot methodology Experience
- Program and Portfolio Management experience
- Understanding of ITIL
- Extensive experience in implementing technology-based solutions that improved business models and aided in organizational growth and opportunity.
- Proven leader with strong organizational skills and a desire to cultivate an environment that improves processes, promotes teamwork, opens communications, and provides employee growth which improves overall productivity.
- Solutions driven professional with extensive experience in project management, design, and implementation technical solutions.
- Customer-focused, highly organized self-starter with effective customer-service skills and demonstrated ability to manage technical aspects and pre-sales projects, architect tailor-made customer solutions, build relationships, communicate solution strategy and product offerings, and provide the technical expertise, support and training to sales and customers.
- Experience in product customer service, implementation, product development, product testing and training
- Positive Change Agent.
- Willingness to Travel.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Project/Portfolio Management Business Requirement Planning Product Implementation
- Business Process Management Vendor/Third Party Management SLDC Agile Waterfall
- Engagement/Presentation Leadership/Training Workflow/Automation
- Process Engineering Change Management Problem Management
- Configuration Management Asset Management JAD
- Use Cases/User Stories SLA/Contract Management Validation
- Six Sigma Tools PMI-PMBOK Risk Management
- Communication Management Gantt/Scheduling
SOLUTION EXPERIENCE AND PROFICIENCIES
- Banking Applications EMR/PMS CRM
- Documentum Patient Portal Document Imaging
- E-commerce Microsoft Portfolio SharePoint
- Visio Excel E-Rx Solution
- ERP Epicor MS Projects
- PlanView Network/Firewall infrastructure
- Data Center
- Banking Financial Institutions Credit Unions
- Health Care Health Information Management Employee Benefits
- Claims Management Medical Office/Physician Practices Manufacturing
- Practice Management Clinics/Outpatient
Senior Technical Project Manager, Confidential
Assigned to the Enterprise Technology Shared Services PMO to implement solutions and services to meet Information/IT Security, Technology and Risk strategic objectives.
- Established DR facility for Corporate Systems
- Oversaw development and solution certification of PA-DSS 2.0 for card transactions
- Program Manager for FIS NetworkSegmentation and Domain Consolidation efforts to meet strategic initiatives, Information Security and Risk standards
- Established DR facility for RSA-EZCard
- Security and Network projects related to establishing new land zones for capacilty growth and new systems plus Netscaler Load balancer installations
- Ultizlized EPMM Tools and Templates to effectively managed projects and programs within the PMO
Senior Project Manager Contract , Confidential
Assigned to the Finance PMO to implement solution to meet finance and synergy objectives
Standardized and centralized Global process for Medicare ABN and AOB documents and enhance solutions for tracking expirations and receipt
Director of Client Services, Confidential
Oversaw project management and professional services for a Managed Service Provider MSP . Responsible for managing projects and portfolio for 45 clients.
- Facilitated the review and approval of project plans, scheduling, funding, project procedures, staffing, risks, contingency plans, and resource allocation.
- Acted as the technical liaison with business partners, vendors and stakeholders. Engage directly with internal clients to understand their business objectives and translate them into delivery plans.
- Participated in resource acquisition, internal and external, to deliver coordinated technical expertise and manpower required to achieve cost effective results.
- Insured deployments meet established scope, deliverables, budgets, and timelines. Manage aspects of the capital and expense budgets.
- Identified alternatives and facilitated the resolution of conflicts in assigned duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority to project personnel.
- Monitored overall IT project portfolio versus expectations, prepare status reports, lead global reviews, and issue management, clients and others are informed of project or program status and related issues.
- Monitored ongoing project feedback from IT staff and cross-functional team members. Collaborated across IT staff and functional / channel management to manage expectations and improve relationships.
- Developed and deployed progressive IT portfolio and project management methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Oversaw MOC and OCM aligning workforce with transition and project objectives
Program Manager, Confidential
Served as Senior Program Manager on a large, complex, and global HCM project to implement a new SaaS System Cloud Technology . This new HCM system will allow HP to build a new ecosystem for Managers and Employees while reducing the current system footprint.
- Facilitated the RFI/RFP process in selecting a Supplier Consultant for the overall program.
- Piloted and implemented a new PMO PM Greenhouse program that incorporated best practices forums and mentoring.
- Contributed to initial strategies for the overall program, methodology, and approach
- Senior IT Technical Project Manager, Confidential Served as Senior Project Manager responsible for the implementation of all components of a Certified EHR at 6 AHEC facilities across the State of Arkansas to meet PCMH and Medicaid/Medicare Meaningful use guidelines across 6 AHEC facilities for UAMS.
- Developed Strategy for implementing components of the certified electronic health record related to PCMH and meaningful use.
- Senior PM providing overall portfolio and program management for 6 implementation teams.
- Oversaw and facilitated the upgrade to GE Centricity 9.5 CPS EMR and PM system.
- Oversaw and facilitated the AHEC statewide rollout of E-Prescribe meeting the deadline for 2011 E-RX incentive program.
- Instituted centralized disease management program by implementing Kryptiq Care Manager Product.
- Rollout of a Patient Portal and Secure Message Kryptiq Product that allows patient and provider access to electronic patient records
- Consulted with AHEC Management, IT Services, and appropriate committees for the purpose of insuring coordination in system planning, development, and implementation
- Conducted assessments of the medical informatics environments, synthesized pertinent information, and identified implications for planning and developing for both clinical services and educational programs.
- Conducted ongoing technology assessment of existing clinical, practice management, and ancillary information systems related to identifying and meeting patient needs, clinical systems programs, and potential external collaborations
- Collaborated with Director of Research and Practice Improvement to provide leadership and strategic direction for clinical informatics and system implementation.
IT Senior Project Manager, Confidential
- Served as Senior Project Manager responsible for the implementation of new ERP Solution EPICOR across multiple locations. The purpose and goal of the project was to increase revenue and improve operational efficiency by using a unified and simplified process.
- Facilitated the rollout and implementation of EPICOR across multiple functional areas and departments
- Developed SOW and Project Charter.
- Developed project plan using Microsoft Projects.
- Wrote Business Requirements and Functional Specifications.
- Developed Test Plan and Test Scripts.
- Established Test Environment for bugs and enhancements.
- Conducted IQ, OQ, and PQ ensuring system validation.
- Wrote Requirements Traceability.
- Created new work instructions for To Be processes.
- Conducted weekly project team meetings.
- Responsible for communication and tracking issues between vendor and project team.
- Oversaw data conversion from two legacy systems.
- Identified, prioritized and coordinated the development of customizations, BAQs, BPM, and Crystal Reports.
- Facilitated the design of the To Be process and software configuration.
- Responsible for project budget and tracking expenses.
- Responsible for requirements gathering Use Cases, Business Requirements .
- Communicated verbally and in written form with high level management regarding milestones, parking lot issues and projected target.
- Provided project scorecard to the project sponsors and executive team.
- Utilized Share Point for project communication and road map.
- Converted data from two legacy systems into one.
- Expanded Network Architecture to comply with Solution specifications.
- Adopted location based on TSA.
- Developed Support Plan for new system.
- Developed Training Plan for new system.
- Established test environment for UAT and future releases.
- Established Data Center site.
- Established Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity plan.
- Established Ecommerce with Home Depot, Del Monte, etc.
- Implemented MRP.
- Improved Purchase Order Management.
- Redesigned Financial Reporting.
SR. IT Business Systems Analyst, Confidential
- Served as SR IT Business Systems/Project lead/Validation Lead in support, implementation, and engagements for Medtronic Spinal and Biologics Enterprise Content Management Solution Documentum and quality systems
- Facilitated the rollout and implementation of Documentum through out MSB Functional areas and departments
- Responsible for requirements gathering Use Cases, Business Requirements , as is analysis of existing paper process and configuration design Metadata, Doc Type, Roles/Access.
- Developed Standards Operating Procedures and Work Instructions to ensure that business units remain inline with compliance and regulations.
- Communicated verbally and in written form with high level management regarding content management and solutions.
- Developed communication plans to advance the use of enterprise content management.
- Provided weekly and monthly status reports to the executive team and business owners of rollout progress vital signs and current conditions.
- Wrote training plans, materials, and conduct training.
- Utilized PMI for project implementations, i.e. Project Chart, SOW, WBS, Budget
- Ensured solution maintains compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 regarding electronic records and signatures.
- Conducted demonstrations for future customers.
- Promoted buy in concept.
- Chosen to establish a central scanning service for Medtronic Spinal and Biologics
- Participated in six sigma projects.
- Business Administrator for account creation in various repositories.
- Submitted proposals and executive investment request.
- Developed IT Roadmaps for Quality and Regulatory departments
- Responsible for creating and maintaining Documents, ie. RTM, Functional Specs, Business Specs, Test Cases, etc for validation purposes IQ, OQ, PQ
- Director of Operations/Senior Project Manager, Confidential
- Served as Director of Operations and Senior Project Manager to provide leadership and direction to meet strategic initiatives through innovative business models and resource management for Data Path Inc. Product Delivery Division. Data Path, Inc. provides innovative Employee Benefit solutions.
- Provided executive management with project proposals, detailed work progress reports, and project completion results.
- Maintained project portfolio view to manage resources and timelines across multiple projects
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and managing of all existing applications modifications and enhancements in support of business objectives.
- Managed technology and vendor relationships, service delivery, and overall performance of assigned projects.
- Oversaw the development of project proposals and budget.
- Facilitated cross-functional team meetings for change control.
- Approved payments for expenses and contractors.
- Worked with critical clients on open items, product issues and enhancements.
- Delegated and conferred with appropriate stakeholders with proposed and existing projects to ensure collaboration in project definition and successful implementation.
- Applied effective resource allocation and budgetary controls to control cost, improve quality and enhance user clients experience for the Product Delivery Division.
- Created and fostered a culture characterized by open communication, meeting goals, and strategic initiatives through teamwork.
- Re-engineered the existing Software Development Lifecycle SDLC by establishing a new business model that incorporates SOWs, Best Practices, Project Management, Joint Application Development JAD and Quality.
- Established and oversaw a new division consisting of two Customer Services Departments, two Technical Support Departments, two Product Development Departments, and a Quality Assurance Department capable of supporting client requests, enhancing existing solutions, and expanding new businesses.
- Established and oversaw Diamond Business Groups Change Management to monitor, evaluate, and approve recommended enhancements, customizations, and overall change control oversight for Data Path solutions and services.
- Researched, designed, and implemented a company-wide CRM called InTouch . This solution allows the ability to track and trend product issues and changes and assist with resource allocation while providing an online self service tool for clients to create, track, and resolve cases as well as, receive product updates, view online documentation and view self education videos known as Data Path University .
- Established and oversaw the Corporate PMO office using PMI methodologies to meet business/Client goals and objectives and maximize bandwidth LOE by utilizing a time driven and cost efficient model.
- Oversaw the design, coding, and implementation for the IVR and OMS solutions.
- Established 4 level escalation process and guidelines.
- Established an Internal Education program to provide training for new employees on current solutions and provide demonstration of new product features and services to the Sales Division and Customer Service Department.
- Improved Product Quality, Customer Service and reduced total development by utilizing best practices and project management techniques.
- Quality Assurance Coordinator/Business Analyst, Confidential
- Served as QA Coordinator/Business Analyst for Jack Henry Associates COLD and document imaging solutions for banking and financial institution environments.
- With the growth of our products and the recommendation of executive management, I was chosen to design and implement a Quality Assurance program to reduce product deficiencies, reduce customer service calls/complaints, and to reduce implementation issues.
- Responsible for communication to other departments regarding data needs to test tracker items, assign tracker items, and monitor progress of tracker items in QA area.
- Maintained and administered operational budget for QA processes.
- Established various testing environments and scenarios for testing new enhancements, patches, updates, and PTFs.
- Conducted Business Requirement specification gathering for future enhancements and new products and services.
- Worked with tier 1 clients to conduct user stories and use cases for enhancements for each release
- Utilized turnover for source control procedures.
- Assisted the education department with designing user manuals and technical documentation.
- Coordinated with third-party hardware vendors to test products with a variety of optical and DVD equipment
- Worked with Customers and Vendors to create business requirement specifications for product enhancements and new solutions.
- Developed test plans and worked with Development to ensure coding met business specifications.
- Worked with Alpha and Beta clients to ensure all modifications/fixes and enhancements worked as designed.
- Established a QA program to test product fixes, modifications and enhancements. This program reduced support calls by 42 .
- Developed an escalation process using PVCS Tracker that identifies product issues, educational needs, and acts as a departmental knowledge base.
- Implemented Quality Measurement Tracking System to evaluate amount of hours and resources per test/PTF.
- Established department policies and procedures.
- Passed SAS70 Type 2.
Customer Service Manager, Confidential
- Served as Customer Service Manager for Jack Henry Associates COLD and document imaging solutions for banking and financial institution environments.
- Responsible for designing the architecture of the Support Department and managing resources to meet product growth.
- Responsible for the leadership and development of employees to improve customer service and streamline installation processes.
- Acted as Project Leader for research and development projects for introducing new technology from third-party software/hardware vendors into core application.
- Responsible for improving and maintaining optical operations for our service bureau environments.
- Responsible for Level 2 support of PC based products in NT, Novell, and Citrix environments.
- Responsible for developing and implementing department policies and procedures.
- Implemented a staff training and orientation program to polish skill levels and improve personnel and team performance.
- Designed a Document Management Program Guide to consult and assist new customers in how and when to implement their new systems.
- Improved the post installation process, which resolves and evaluates outstanding installation issues and aids turnover to the support area while minimizing escalated issues and reducing overhead.
- Designed an implementation procedure to install our PC based product in a windows terminal server and/or Citrix environment.
- Implemented a program change control process for fixes and enhancements.
Business Systems Analyst, Confidential
Project Coordinator, Confidential
- Served as Business Systems Analyst responsible for the design and implementation of a Document Imaging System for a 450 bed, 2000 FTE health care facility.
- Worked with a core group of physicians and upper level management in the planning and development of an effective and efficient strategy to implement the Document Imaging System/EMR.
- Organized a task force that included representatives from different levels of patient care services to create the electronic medical record structure.
- Served as the System Administrator for Dynamic Vision.
- Oversaw the mapping of HL7 messages HBOC to index fields in MedRec Plus.
- Oversaw proposals and contracts for upgrades and modifications to the Document Imaging System/EMR.
- Developed policies and procedures for utilizing the electronic medical record.
- Worked with the Network Department to setup PCs and printers on the network for the purpose of viewing and printing the electronic medical record EMR .
- Oversaw the implementation of interfaces between the ancillary department systems and the Document Imaging System for importing of lab reports, radiology reports, and dictation reports.
- Designed end user manuals and provided training/education to hospital employees and physicians
- Conducted an extensive workflow assessment of the paper process to design the Document Imaging System to match current departmental workflow throughout the organization.
- Established To Be workflow in the Medical Records Department for applying bar codes to the medical records for scanning of all current admitted patients' historical records, in accordance with the electronic medical record EMR structure.
- Supervised the consolidation and redesign of medical forms on the AS400 to print with bar codes at the nursing stations. This alleviated the cost of ordering forms from an outside vendor, as well as, optimizing the scanning processes in the Medical Records Department.
- Setup and provided technical support for Bell and Howell 1000FB and 6338 Duplex Scanners using Kofax Engine and IWP software.
- Oversaw the cleanup of the Master Patient Index in the HBOC system.
- Setup local physician offices for remote access to the main JRMC system and the Document Imaging System. This allowed physicians to view test results and historical data on patients from their offices.