- Result oriented self-starter and able to work with minimum guidance.With proven ability to understand business problems and apply technology to formulate workable solutions.
- A team player with excellent communications skills strong analytical design skills and problem solving abilities.
- Looking for a satisfying and demanding Project manager position which will allow me to use my considerable project and people management skills which I have professionally developed.
- Good understanding of change and deployment controls.
- Extensive experience with Project management with First-hand knowledge of Industry Standard Release Methodology Working knowledge of testing and defect tracking processes and tools Knowledge of Rational tool deployment integration and support Proficient with Java and J2EE development
- Through knowledge of Retail System and domain expert in Retail application systems with more than six years of continues working experience with major Retail Information Technology system.
- Having a highly successful IT carrier with over 13 years of experience in developing and Managing Web-based solutions on multiple domain applications and IT systems which include 3 years of full-time Project management experience on Agile Scrum methods.
- Experience in Retail NRF Certified Professional Retail Business Credential .
- ITILv3 Foundation Certified Service process management expert.
- Excellent management skills with ability in training mentoring and team handling.
- Knowledge and experience on Banking and FinanceIT Systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills written and verbal
- Strong negotiator
- High degree of initiative
- Extremely analytical and business literate
- Manage independently the work assigned
- Strong Team Leader with demonstrated ability to work with Technical support team
- TECHNICAL SKILLS
- High level knowledge of Web Technologies such as J2EE HTML XML XSLT Classic ASP and Programming Languages including ASP.NET VB.NET C VBA macros C C COBOL VB VC .
- Have full exposure to the Databases management with SQL 7.0/2000/2005 MySQL for Linux PL/SQL Oracle 9i MS Access and FoxPro 2.6.
- Application knowledge and working experience with MSProject MSExcel MSPowerPoint and MSVisio.
- Strong background and understanding of IT Project methodologies such as PMI ITIL and Agile process
IT Project Manager / Scrum Master Confidential
Managed and tracked releases of all system products. Tracked individual solution releases. Managed and identified release impacts with internal solution teams. Defined release packages for deployments across environments. Assisted with risk identification and tracking of components. Provided regular management reports. Coordinated and managed Release Management Audits.
Deployed application used J2EE clear server/presentation tiers separation ability to use Web based clients as well as rich UI clients. Supported architecture designed and developed proof of concept application which was successfully released to the business operation and received positive feedback.
Spotted and fixed several inefficiencies in development and management processes Improved code quality and reduced number of bugs by introducing and mentoring code reviews and test-first methodology.
Reduced features release time by introducing iterative development methodology introducing and moderating SCRUM meetings managing release scope and creating requirements gathering and management process.
Management of the Client
- Carried out risk analysis identify risk areas for given project
- Handled the schedules assets expenditures cost expenditures and physical resource provision
- Produced monthly or weekly development report to the higher authority and the supporting staffs.
- Formulated various operational features.
- Created project status for presentation purpose.
- Provided necessary coordination to contractors and subcontractors developers.
- Offered essential quality assurance measures for various ongoing projects.
- Provided supervision to onsite team and other offshore associates.
Direct interaction with Client and end-users of
- Retails and Supply Chain Application
- Retail Application Development and Support RADS .
- Metrix Field Service Maintenance Application.
- Knowledge on Oracle Retek and Oracle RAPS application.
- Exposure on FileNet application
- Interaction with Account Payable System Accounts Receivable and Payroll System.
- Use IT Change management tools such as Remedy and HP Project management tools.
- Have attended full onsite development training with Metrix Retail Field Service Maintenance application Product Company Metrix in Wisconsin in 2010.
- Confidential Visual Studio DOT.Net Development with Oracle 10G DB
- The M5 Studio is a system of retail business oriented and customized for store operations of the vendor service requests.The maintenance activity involves the service order generation and work performance of those repair orders. The application is managed and supported by the Clients outsource partner with who UST interacts on a contractual basis for performing technical development activity on on-shore off-shore model.
- Exceptional multitasking ability to carry work of multiple projects at a time.
- Creating project plans implementation schedules for projects.
- Observing whether the project is as per the policies or not.
- Creating a rapport and maintaining effective communication with the team members and external stakeholders in the project.
- Conducted meetings of team members to solve their queries and give feedback on their performance.
As a Project Lead I wasactively involved in the coordination of the offshore and onsite team members. The responsibility involves estimation of development projects and efficient deliveries of the client and customer deliveries.
Software Used ASP.Net Metrix Studio Oracle-10g FileNet C Scripting Hummingbird Connectivity V11.0 Net-Support Control ver10 Remedy User 6 Lotus Notes 6 IBM Mainframes.
- Implementation and maintenance of application for a retailer vendor
- ASP/XML Web Development along with UNIX Scripting
- The Project involved a series of phases enabling the Client to maintain the application which is controlled by the transactions of Metrix application. Most of these applications run on scripting Programs giving an impression of Batch processing.
- Roles Responsibilities
- As a Senior Software Engineer I lead a development team of four members and proactively involved in the following activities
- Maintenance and shadowing of interface routines.
- Implementation of applications using Hummingbird Connectivity V8.0 and more frequently by Net Support Control.
- Troubleshooting the issue raised by the Remedy User after analyzing Business requirements.
- Providing the knowledge transfer to the Off-shore resources
- Software Used ASP XML VB6 PL/SQL Oracle Java COBOL UNIX Scripting Hummingbird Connectivity V8.0 Net-Support Control Remedy User Lotus Notes IBM Mainframes.
Confidential Interface Implementation and Support Specialist. ASP/XML
To implement Hospital Information Systems H.I S at the University Hospitals Health Service and integrate the same with all other hospital applications for total automation of workflow
- - To adhere to the HIPAA standards monitor the HL7 data flow to all other systems and to check the efficiency of the interfaces running.
- - To report to the onsite engineers of any issues
Software Used Eclipsys TDS Cerner EPIC LAWSON and MEDITECH.
Confidential Interface Engineer - XML Interface Application Developer
Worked on XML based interface development and XML transformation on HealthCare Domain for Hospital in US and Canada The OmniCell group of software services operates on a XML interface tool called OmniGate which updates the hospital details and all the interaction involved in the internal and extranet site.
Handled clients online by providing support as a tour guide through a technology known as Desktop Streaming Technology provided support through the online assistance of e-commerce ASP and dot.NET Frameworks. Solved the database queries with regard to the technology used advantages of the site and the ways in which they could use the site for maximum benefit. More application oriented exposure in terms of XML XSLT X-Path and XML Schema etc.
- Developing HL7 Standard interfaces for Integrating various patient care products in the healthcare industry.
- Gathering requirements and analysis create channels to transfer information between OmniCell and the vendor.
Previously worked for Microsoft HESS Team