SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Extensive IT background in the area of multiple systems platforms with a diverse technical analysis with the skills sets and focus on understanding of technology in direct responsibility, understanding of other technology sub-areas, general understanding of related technologies, customer service, general project management and coordination, influencing others, customer/vendor management, business analysis and general financial management.
- System Applications: Banking Applications Electronic Fund Transfer, SWIFT, Deposit Systems, Credit Card Systems, CATS, Commercial Lending Systems, Fed. Wire , Documerge, Document Management, Web Content Management, Insurance Applications, EMS Environmental Management Systems , Environmental Management, GIS Wastewater Project, PeopleSoft 9.0 Financial Management 9.0., Human Capital Management 9.0., Enterprise Performance Management 9.0., Enterprise Portal 9.0, Enterprise Learning Module 9.0 , Financial Systems A/P, AR, Billing, Commission, F/A, G/L, PO, GIS, HMMS Hazardous Material Management System , Human Resources Benefits/Payroll , Manufacturing, Warehousing, Marketing Sales.
- Computers: IBM 9xxx, 33xx, 439X, 308X, 309X Mainframe, Tandem 3TXP, Dell Power Edge Servers 64 bit, HP-UX 64 bit Server, IBM PC Compatibles MACINTOSH, SUN Workstation Laptops/Notebooks.
- Operating Systems: zOS/MVS/ESA/SP/XA/VM/VSE, Tandem/Guardian, MS/PC DOS, MAC/OS, IBM DOS, UNIX Solaris 4.2 , HP-UX 64 bit 11.0 , CentOS 6.5, Fedora 20, LINUX/ Red Hat Enterprise 5, Linux Mint 17, OpenSUSE 12.3, Ubuntu 14 , Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2000/2003 32/64 bit.
- Virtual Machine: Microsoft Virtual Machine, Oracle Virtual Box, VMWare ESX 3
- Data Modeling Tools: Erwin, Embarcadero MS Visio.
- Content Management Systems: PeopleSoft Content Management 9.0, Oracle Universal Content Management, Interwoven/Teamsite Sharepoint Content Management
- Development/IDE Tools: Assembler, ACUCOBOL, MVS 370 COBOL, COBOL, COBOL II, CICS, CICS/CEDF, BMS, PL/1, RPG, Eclipse, Groovy, PeopleSoft Code/Tools 8.48/8.49 Application Designer, Data Mover, Process Scheduler , PL/SQL, Powerbuilder/Informaker Enterprise, MVC,,NET/Visual Studio, Shell Scripts Bourne, C, Korn , Oracle BPA, BPM BPEL, Oracle Jdeveloper XML Notebook.
- Relational Database/Database Tools/Report Writers: Adabas, DB2/SPUFI/CSP/QMF/Utilities, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, 10g Grid Control, MS Access, MS SQL 2005, MySQL, Oracle Enterprise Manager, RMAN, SqlDeveloper, SQL SQL PLUS, TKPROF, Crystals Reports Pro, My Eureka/IQ Objects, Oracle Discoverer Administrator/Desktop, Oracle BI Publisher, PeopleSoft SQR Nvision Pentaho.
- GIS Software: ArcGIS 8/ArcInfo 8.2 sp 1 with Spatial Analyst/ArcEditor, ArcGIS 9/ArcView 9.1/9.2 with Spatial Analyst ArcSDE.
- Oracle WebCenter Interaction: WCI Portal, Collaboration, Publisher, Analytics, Pathways, Wiki Blogs Universal Content Management,
- Discussion, Oracle BPM server, Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Internet Directory Oracle Virtual Directory.
- Project Management Concepts/Tools: SDM-70, System Development Life Cycle, Dynamic Systems Development Method, Application Lifecycle Management ALM , Prototyping, RAD, Waterfall, EUC, MS Office Products, MS Project, Open Project ITIL.
- Security Software/Tools/Utilities: Access control, Anti-keyloggers, Anti-spyware, Anti-subversion software, Anti-tamper software, Antivirus software, Cryptographic software, Firewall, Intrusion detection system, Intrusion prevention system Sandbox.
- Testing Tools/Utilities: HP Quality Center ETL.
- Web Application Server: IIS 6, Apache, Tomcat 6, OHS JRockit 1.5
Business Technical Consultant Part-Time
Technical IT Consultant/Senior Programmer Analyst/System Analyst/Security Analys/Project Analyst/Project Coordinator
- Established a business consultation services gear towards small business companies to assist them with developing their business providing Dynamic Systems Development Method, System Development Life Cycle, project management leadership, statement of work documentation, project plan, project coordination, creating or updating their business plan, business agreements, business contracts, marketing strategies, sales policies, sales procedures, sales training, code of ethics, other related business documentations and providing clients with COTS Open Source software consultation.
- Major achievement as a IT consultant were the focus is on business IT standardization through project management, functional requirements documentation, statement of work documentation, change management, business data analyst, software development, quality assurance, providing the IT services with emphasis on application software database designing upgrading, document Management, web Content management, security analysis, security assessment, risk management analysis security information and event management SIEM implementation deployment, technical documentation, providing clients with COTS Open Source software consultation, implementing hardware software installation release management procedures and IT Training for small business and mid-size businesses as well.
- Providing a IT service oriented around giving business advise counseling business clients with services in implementing, defining and streamlining their IT platform architecture by contributing expertise in project management, IT infrastructure diagrams, gathering requirements, developing operations standards, hardware software implementation documentation, patch management, vulnerability management, Windows/Linux desktop migrations, re-imaging using Norton ghost, change management, installation of hardware and software, root cause analysis, LAN/WAN administration configuration, Web server administration, DBA administration, Oracle/MySQL/ MSSQL, database development, Excel Macro development, developing implementing various security policies, OS security hardening, Windows/Linux/UNIX scripting, technical support of Windows, Linux, Fedora, Linux Mint, OpenSUSE, Red Hat, Ubuntu, UNIX, HP-UX and other Linux distribution based systems.
- Long term mainframe technical consulting experience in providing In House Vendor Package System Development Life Cycle on various banking, financial and manufacturing applications expertise utilizing system analysis, system design, system conversion, structure coding development, unit testing, user acceptance testing, system testing, technical support, production support, implementation post implementation support. Encompassing tools such as COBOL, PL/1, CICS, DB2/SQL, IDCAMS/VSAM, OS/Utilities, OS/JCL CLIST/REXX.
ITO Service Delivery Consultant
WCI Portal/Weblogic Administrator
- Coordinated all quality assurance of the QA Production environment Web Center Interaction WCI portal by conducting functional validation for platform infrastructure operations, Oracle portal system maintenance Web Center Suite products installation using Sharepoint to report identify all root cause analysis issues.
- Carried out Portal administration duties of the overall management of the WCI portal, task deliverables consisted of managing portal users groups accounts, conduct IAM and Role Based Access Controls RBAC review for all portal users group accounts, managing portal content, administrative objects, portal utilities, content services for portal communities, establishing automating administrative tasks and migrating portal objects monitoring services, troubleshooting problems and issues as related to the portal and its related features.
- Conduct overall management of the Weblogic servers in a QA/Production environment. Functional tasks consisted of monitoring, updating, maintaining installation of Weblogic for various Oracle applications, creating configuring Weblogic node domains, shutdown startup of domain clusters servers, J2EE application deployment and administration including JAR, WAR, and EAR files, Configure and administered of JDBC, JMS in Weblogic Server 10.3. Deployed the applications on multiple Weblogic Server and maintained Load balancing, high Availability and Fail over functionality, used Config wizard, WLST scripts tool Ant script to create and manage Weblogic domains and Node Manager service. Deployed WARs, EARs using Weblogic Admin Console as well as running scripts using the administration console.
- Applied performance tuning of JVM heap size, garbage collections, java stack and Native thread production performance. Researched and troubleshoot emerging application issues, from Weblogic configuration to code issues. On going involvement in monitoring the server performance, network traffic to reduce performance bottleneck.
- Established overall architecture product support of Oracle Web Center Interaction/Fusion Middleware products for the following WebCenter Interaction WCI Portal, Collaboration, Publisher, Analytics, Pathways, Wiki Blogs, Universal Content Management, Discussion, Oracle BPM server, Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Internet Directory Oracle Virtual Directory.
- Conducted all functional validations of test cases to ensure portal stability after OS updates Oracle updates for both environments. Provided results of the these test case using a excel worksheet to indicate which user test cases pass or fail to Project Management team Project Management Office.
- Maintained the Production QA functional validation documents and kept them updated to reflect all changes updates that added more functionally through enhanced product implementation.
- Developed Operations Standard Procedure documents for QA Production to assist in providing a technical standard procedure for supporting both environments.
- Evaluated, coordinated the migration of portal packages from QA to the Production environment, maintain windows batch scripts for shutdown/startup of the Web Center various services as related to the web portal.
ITO Service Delivery Consultant
- Applied advanced technical knowledge to operate one or more technology areas e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management or customer groups that are critical or high-risk. Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding using Sharepoint to create superior solutions for HP and its customers.
- Overall job functionally accomplishment consist of the following Incident Management, Escalation Management, Problem Management, Change Management/Implementation, Patch and Security Management, Security Information and Event Management SIEM implementation deployment, Configuration Management, Solution Design, Quality, Project Management, Customer Relationship Management, Service Level Agreement SLA and Teamwork.
- Performed various functional diversified roles QA Tester, Portal Adm. Weblogic System Adm. Network Operation Adm. in a cutting edge web portal project executing various operational administrated tasks such as Installing, configuring, upgrading, troubleshooting, managing supporting various Oracle middleware applications on a large-scale enterprise window platform maintaining QA Production environments for the HP Web Portal Project.
Identity Management Support
- Worked in a coordinated effort with the Oracle Identity Management team in the implementation, configuration, integration and deployment of Oracle/Sun/WebLogic technologies, which focused on the 10g IdM/IDAM platform, along with Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Access Manager and Oracle Virtual Directory for the QA and High-Availability production environment.
- Assisted the IDam Identity Access Mgmt. team in conducting the installations, configurations, migrations, patching, monitoring, troubleshooting and validation of OAM Oracle Access Manager AccessGate and Access Server. The validation finalization process of all installations, patching, upgrades, configurations were completed, including configuration modification to IIS/ASP .NET web services.
- All security configurations for all servers were implemented using Certificate mode which required a CA Certificate Authority for processing server digital certificates. This configuration allows for communication between WebGate server, Access Server, Identity Server and using WebPass which is is a web server plugin that passes info between identity server and webserver for encrypted using Transport Layer Security.
- Operation Support/Patch Management
- Oversaw supporting the overall HP enterprise portal system by applying security and patch updates for maintenance of the web servers IIS, Apache, OHS Tomcat , applications proxy servers in the quality assurance production environments. Updated and maintained operation standards procedures documentations for both environment, troubleshoot servers issues and using Active Directory to verify GPO updates, installation of all Oracle middleware fusion products and provide server support to other existing network servers teams and assisted with resetting users technical resources user accounts.
- Applied vulnerability management principles, proper patch management and deployment of applications operating systems, Research, review to identified CVE for windows operating system platforms, determined through change management when identified CVE's were to be applied and deployed to the network environment.
- Responsible for the research of all pending vulnerabilities, planning and maintenance of the patch management environment as well as conducting the overall patch management process with supporting documentation using Sharepoint.
Web Portal Administrator
- Assisted in maintaining and supporting the production systems of the web portal BEA AquaLogic User Integration by daily monitoring of AquaLogic Plumtree jobs, adding document link content, managing user profiles, maintaining knowledge directory folders, monitoring security and using Perl to assist in this effort. Additional support duties of Interwoven Team Site content management system performing root cause analysis.
- Supported interwoven content management system applications as a backup resource to Web Services support team member.
- Developed supported Microsoft Web Portal technologies implementation plan to help the Web DBA Services team in streamlining their task in executing their part in migrating of the web portal hardware and software from a out sourcing company to the City of Raleigh IT infrastructure.
- Participated in design meetings with the COR Web Portal Project Team.
PeopleSoft Portal Administrator/Developer/Security Administrator
- Appointed by the IT Director as a Technical Lead to fulfill the roles of a PeopleSoft Portal Administrator and PeopleSoft Developer for the City of Raleigh ERP PeopleSoft Project, after successfully assisting the web services team with AquaLogic portal operation support.
- Performed technical assisted in the design, creation of the portal story board design worked with the graphic arts department with project management approval to implement the proper branding components theme, gather requirements and created documentation to implement the LDAP with Active Directory for configuration of the portal.
- Coordinated prepared setting up the home page, setting up the portal registry, maintaining portal security, defining nodes SSO, managing news publications managing collaborative workspaces, creating, maintaining and updating Content Management folders by creating additional pagelets using pagelet wizard.
- Worked closely with PeopleSoft Security Administrator to organize, design and implement security by creating profiles, roles, permission list, configuring distributed role, assigning roles dynamically, using Peopletools to managed security, encrypting data, securing processes, setting process profile permission and testing it, demonstrating query permissions, creating query profiles, creating access groups, authorizing access groups, configuring query security creating child sibling groups, granting access group permission, maintaining portal registry security, administering configuring sign on security and configuring application for directory authentication for all PeopleSoft portal users in the test production environment.
- Developed implemented the portal test plan to assist OA PeopleSoft Team in stress testing the overall test portal and test environment portal servers load capacity based on the initial requirement.
- Planned, coordinated validated the portal migration plan by carrying out the specific tasks of moving the test portal environment to sandbox environment using Data Mover import export scripts and making recommendations based on lesson learned and provided work around solutions.
- Participated in standing up other PeopleSoft applications through the portal as a team effort with PeopleSoft Administrators to provide single sign on to other PeopleSoft applications.
- Contributed as a PeopleSoft Developer in assisting the PeopleSoft Finance application by creating source code objects using Application Engine, Component Interface, Data Mover, PeopleCode and PeopleTools to update and modify component interface objects for conversion testing.
- Developed PeopleSoft source code objects for conversion of legacy data to PeopleSoft ETL format using MS Excel eXcelToCI . Unit tested proof of concepts debugged built-in PeopleSoft EDI applications and other applications as related to the financial applications such as Visa Procurement Card Transaction, Bank Statement Import, New Visa Credit Card Holder, Vendor Invoices to PeopleSoft AP application Visa Expense Credit Card Transaction for the City of Raleigh.
- Contributed as a DBA to create DBA SQL script for rebuilding the data indexes for the CIS Customer Information System test environment system before implementing it for production as a database tuning issue resolution.
- Served in the capacity of a Oracle DBA production support role for the DBA services group by administering Oracle 8i/9i/10g RAC databases using PL/SQL, Perl, Oracle Enterprise Manager, 10g grid control, updating stored procedures, package body, packages, functions triggers for Oracle Database developers on OpenVMS, Linux RHE5 Windows 2000/2003 server platforms.
- Facilitated as a DBA providing production support of Oracle 8/8i 9i MS SQL 2005 Server database for FIS Financial Information System and CIS Customer Information System application.
- Updated complied stored procedures, functions, packages triggers for Oracle Database developers. Other related task consisted of database data analysis for preparation of related database data using embarcadero MS Visio to create logical physical model views, and utilizing database queries to create statistical reports using Sqldeveloper, ISQL PLUS, SQL PLUS MS Excel for reporting results.
- Utilized data modeling tools such as Embarcadero Visio to develop physical logical data models using database production related data for database design reviews.
- Participated in a major ERP development covering all aspects of System Life Cycle Methodology project development for the City of Raleigh utilizing PeopleSoft 9.0 Finance, HCM, ELM, EPM Portal , People code 8.49, Application Engine, Component Interface, Data Mover, Stat 5.4, Oracle BI Publisher, SQR, Oracle BPA, Oracle BPEL, JAVA, Groovy, Eclipse, Jdeveloper, Sqldeveloper and HP Quality Center as a PeopleSoft Portal Administrator, PeopleSoft Developer and System Analyst.
- As member of the ERP project team performed all aspect of system development of the ERP PeopleSoft applications portal development by doing design and analysis of the PeopleSoft portal by gathering portal business requirements from Stakeholders, IT staff and user community, assisted with ERP vendor with creation and finalization of the ERP portal project plan.
- Succeeded in conducting the analysis of defining the standards for Node definition and Single Sign On configurations for other PeopleSoft applications and creating IT standard and procedural documentations.
- Instrumental in gathering portal security requirements to design the proper portal security configuration User Profiles, Roles Permission List , setup the Portal Registry, implemented Portal Navigation by creating Navigation Collections and Menu configuration.
- Coordinated gathering security requirements to provide a security design for implementing the permission list, roles and user profiles for the Content Management configuration component and the proper workflow process associated with News Publications configuration component.
- Assisted the Planning Strategy and Operation Help Desk team with the implementation of Footprints 9 to replace their legacy help desk ticketing system as a team member of Planning Strategy. My role was to certify the post-implementation of the installation and to resolve any issues for technical non-technical users.
- Maintained, supported, monitored and managed Windows 2000/XP, Windows server 2000/2003, HP-UX 11.0 Red Hat Linux operating system, as well as, application software, database applications and security updates for HMMS Client/Web Applications using Oracle 8/8i/9ias/10g, My Eureka/IQ Objects SQL Plus PL/SQL, CYGWIN, UNIX Scripting, OpenSSH on a Dell Blades, HP SAM, HP Ignite-UX on a HP-UX server platform.
- Performed various network system administration tasks such as maintaining a small data center, network diagnosing hardware/software problems, replacing defective components, log management, patch management, security locking down OS hardening of the HP-UX/Windows server. Maintained and administered the overall HP-UX Windows networks and related computing environments, including network switches, network hardware, systems software, applications software and all server configurations.
- Served as a vital infrastructure assistant project coordinator to the HMMS vendor technical resource with setting up a Windows Dell blade rack web database server using raid storage as part of upgrade migration from Oracle 8i to Oracle 10g and from HMMS 3.2 client to HMMS 4.0 web based application. Coordinated with Marine Corp. security to provide proper paperwork to registered, installed configured x.509 SSL certificates for Apache web server.
- Coordinated, planned implemented a infrastructure move of the HMMS server and application from the Yermo base datacenter to the Nebo base datacenter. This infrastructure change required a electrical crew to install a additional electrical outlet, HP server technical resources to assist in the relocation of the HP server and the system administrator to handle the network connections to the network switch, server administration of the HP-UX and validation of all applications residing on the server were working properly.
Project Analyst/Project Coordinator/System Analyst/Release Management
- Hired as a Database Developer Contractor , however other changes resulted in taking on other diversified roles System Administrator, Oracle DBA, Security Specialist and Technical Support Analyst supporting the Environmental Division and the USMC departments overall.
- Earned the appointed as a technical liaison and point of contact for the Environmental Division to address all related project management, change management, technical issues, technical problems, network issues, software installation, servers' upgrades, security issues surrounding security information and event management for servers, desktop's, laptop's and database security patches, research of pending vulnerabilities, planning and maintenance of the patch management environment as well as the overall patch management process and supporting documentation using the department Sharepoint portal.
- Assigned a new role as a functional analyst, main accomplishments and focus was to attend project team meetings, provided operational procedure gap analysis security information management recommendations, offered many strategic best practice solutions root cause analysis to circumvent mitigate issues that impacted the day to day IT operations of the Environmental Division, assisted management with COTS Open Source software alternatives for prototyping implementation and other MCLB Barstow department's technical deficiencies using the department Sharepoint portal and provided meeting minute reports to the Divisional Manager.
- A well deserves appointed by the Deputy Manager Head to review, research and identified Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures CVE for operating system platforms. resolved all technical operating problems and security gap deficiencies as related to the overall Environmental Division DOD technical operating policies. Instrumental in providing Plan of Action and Milestones POAM as part of the security engineering requirement, composing and implementing a Disaster Recovery plans as required by DOD policy for the Environmental Division.
- Instituted best practice solutions and proposed cost effective ways to improve the overall operating effectiveness of the Hazardous Waste Management policy coordinated with Environmental Division Environmental Specialists to help summarized and measure impact of proposed workload changes for the Barstow Marine Corps and other DOD systems as related to MCLB Barstow environmental projects.
- Coded, delivered implement a PL/SQL script to correct a major container number problems with HMMS 3.2 production system which created number sort issues with functional dialog menus, the container numbers were out of order based on how container number were generated without proper data validation a overall weakness. Resolving this input validation issue would allow more efficient sorting of the container number data element from a dialog menu prospective and as a production support reporting issue also created PL/SQL script to correct date corrupt problems with hazardous waste containers for the Environmental Division. HMMS vendor did release patches to resolve these issues as well however it required updating all client desktops.
- Created and modified data associated with HMMS Hazardous Material Management System Oracle database using PL/SQL or SQL modified and enhanced the oracle backup UNIX scripts for proper shutdown and startup of database for the automated nightly cold backups.
- Performed various tasks as related to table space management, security management, scheme management and database backup and recovery using oracle enterprise manager or RMAN to insure that the HMMS application met with DOD policy and the Environmental Division policy regarding to critical application recovery.
- Accessed and modified the HMMS database records using DBA SQL PL/SQL to create and modified Stored Procedures along with the HMMS data dictionary, also created user views using modified DBA SQL scripts. Maintained stored procedures, functions, triggers, database scripts to implement hazardous waste management business logic and for routine database maintenance.
- Implemented tuning methodology such as the SQL Explain Plan and other tuning methods for the Environmental Division users and hazardous waste users to assist them with debugging runtime issues with report generated SQL statements through Oracle Discoverer.
- Spearheaded the implementing coding standards for developing SQL code and work closely with the Environmental hazardous waste user community to analyze SQL code and ensure compliance with SQL standards.
- Deployed DBA SQL tuning methodology on HMMS applications by monitoring memory allocations, I/O, memory and table space contention using Oracle Enterprise Manager. Managed table spaces utilization using oracle Enterprise Manager or DBA SQL scripts, monitored user alerts and log's to monitor HMMS database structure on a daily basis using Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- As an Oracle Discoverer Administrator my role was to updated, created and maintained Oracle Discoverer reports data dictionary on HMMS web base application using Discoverer Administrator for HMMS Application.
- Designed, developed and maintained Environment Division database applications using Oracle 8/8i/9ias/10g, My Eureka/IQ Objects, SQL PLUS and PL/SQL.
- Designed, developed and implemented a PC Inventory Database Reporting project to track all IT related equipment to help automate the process of the yearly PC equipment audit using Visual Studio Access 2000, ADO Objects VBA scripts. Migrated the Access database to a MS SQL database server using SQL admin scripts to execute the MS SQLCMD to create the database, scheme, tables forms.
- Maintained complied stored procedures, functions, triggers, database scripts to implement hazardous waste management business logic and for routine database maintenance.
Information Security/Security Analyst/Patch Management
- Applied DOD/IAVA Dept. of Defense/Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert , DISA STIG, JTF GNO DOD Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures CVE operating system security patches to HMMS software updates for oracle database application server, HP-UX Windows 2000/2003 server system per DOD security policy. Consistently operated within defined network operating model and processes to provide ongoing Patch Management support for network operating systems across multiple environments and locations.
- Assigned by Department Head as the PKI security backup acting in the capacity of a local registration authority and supported all MCLB Environmental Division users with public key infrastructure security as part of the USMC DOD security policy.
- Implemented network security measures in order to protect critical data, software and hardware as part of the DOD security policy this entailed securing x.509 certificates from for all servers and configuring SSL/SSH and other network application security measures.
- Worked closely as a lead team member technical liaison with the local MCLB Barstow Information Security Officers to ensure that all Environmental Division systems met the security compliance required by DOD security, security information and event management SIEM implementation deployment and audit policies.
- Participated in security auditing of user security, system access and database activity implemented column-level and row-level security for Environmental Division HMMS Application as part of DOD security policy.
- As part of the DOD security policy measures, initiated secure passwords for Oracle TNS listeners, conducted a security compliance audit to review enforce security compliance for all Environmental Division oracle users roles privileges.
Technical Support/ Training
- Participated in the Oracle APEX 3.1 support and maintenance of the Proton application developed for City of Raleigh Police Department by a third party vendor.
- Provided technical support responsibilities and technical training for the MCLB Environmental Division, Client services support included the following hardware and software evaluation, hardware and software installation, troubleshooting solutions, hardware and software upgrades, software programming, software training, configuration management, registry management, device driver management, file downloading problems, configuration network components, email problems and internet browser problems. Provide one on one computer training as well for all divisional windows users on all Microsoft office products and other environmental software products, also act as a technical liaison to coordinate IT task with IT outsource vendor and updated maintained the HMMS internal web site using HTML, CSS MS Frontpage.
- Performed technical support responsibilities and acted as a technical liaison and security officer to EDS/NMCI for the MCLB Environmental Division.
- Responsible for hardware/software evaluation, installation provided troubleshooting solutions and upgrades for MCLB Environmental Division.
- Conducted all hardware/software installations evaluations, provided server troubleshooting solutions and upgrades for MCLB Environmental Division. Performed all technical support tasks and acted as a technical liaison and security officer to EDS/NMCI for the migration of all hardware software for MCLB Environmental Division.
- As part of my many responsibilities provided technical support in the development and operations of the Environmental GIS system. Utilized ESRI ArcGIS 8 tools to created and updated environmental maps related to MCLB Barstow environmental issues and concerns for all Environmental Division GIS projects.
- Maintained system integrity and modify environmental data i.e., both database and graphics of the GIS system operations using ArcGIS 8/Arc Info 8.2 ArcGIS 9/ArcView 9.1 Oracle 8i/MS Access geodatabase.
- Provided programming and technical PC expertise to Non-Profit and private organizations.
- Senior Project Leader
- Responsible for managing, coordinating, implementing supporting DOS to OS conversion of all Dupont
- International core applications Manufacturing, Financial,
- HCM Payroll.