Senior project management professional with hands-on IT expertise 15 years plus a strong background in Finance and Strategy. Track record of success in designing, presenting, and deploying solutions for large, complex, multi-million dollar projects that increased operational efficiency and ensured optimal user interface/experience. Capability to take calculated risks with focus on budget, resources, data security, efficient information flow, and personal and team strength, to create efficient and secure solutions. Technical expertise in ERP, B2B packages, middleware, CRM, several programming languages, web technology and database management.
| || || |
Professional Experience and Achievements:
- IT Project Manager for Microsoft CRM Dynamics for Tissue Division which was completed recently on time and budget. The project duration was over a year with a budget of over 1 million.
- Project Manager for part of 5 million project SAP upgrade/system consolidation project for the Tissue division. Managed a budget of 1 million for Logistics Execution, Transport Planning and Rebates. Managed an international team of 10 members and delivered the project on time and on budget.
- Project Manager for recent Demand Planning for Personal Care Consumer Division. With extensive BW experience, was able to conceptualize the project and get the buy-in from executives to initiate the project. The project helped to reduce inventory by 50 and resolved the inventory problems for the Division.
- Managed implementation of Transport planning system Red Prairie integrated with SAP for the Tissue division. The project budget was over 1 million. The project was completed on time and under budget.
- Led a project for the Personal Care division for trailer cube optimization software Ortec which is currently saving the division of over 400K annually.
- Executed a 250K SAP archiving project with a global team. Improved system performance reduced space by 250 GB. Successfully completed the project following the mid-project departure of two project managers.
Business Intelligence and Confidential
- Designed and developed external facing SAP Enterprise Portal B2B e-commerce website .
- Rebate application with connection to the Incentive and Payback Vistex module in SAP. This application allows SCA customers to file their monthly rebate claims. The value of claims processed using this application is over 100 million per month
- Designed and developed application in Enterprise Portal for distributing invoices to the sales force. This saved both paper and postal charges for mailing of the invoices.
- Developed application for pricing and order processing
- Managed BW project for Americas for roll out of Financial Reporting for Global Category reports. Required building of SQL data store for costing calculations and interfacing it with SAP R/3 data.
- Team lead for BW project for Personal Care Division B2B/Consumer which required BW reporting of Vistex data. BW data was also used for developing master query, web reporting using Enterprise Portal for the sales teams and was integrated with Vendavo solution.
- Managed and supported BW and APO systems for Personal Care and Tissue Division.
- Managed Cognos implementation for Tissue Sales Force.
- Developer for BW upgrade projects 2.0b to 3.1, 3.1 3.5, 3.5 7.0 and Unicode conversion.
- Manage Investment Proposals for IT Projects Financial to ensure Capital expenditure approvals of Projects
- Analyze project costs and ROI to prioritize projects.
- Project manager for implementing ACL an audit tool used by internal Audit.
- Manage Financial Analytics using Business Intelligence for the Personal Care division and using Cognos for the Tissue Division.
- Built and Manage Revenue Management applications for managing customer Rebates for both Personal Care and Tissue Divisions.
- Develop and built EDI transactions for Banks.
- Other projects:
- Worked in various roles as developer to architect in following projects:
- Developed and Implemented compliance procedures and processes for user management and security of over 1000 SAP users for Americas. Successfully passed multiple security audits.
- Upgrade projects for of SAP 4.6b to ECC 6.0, Enterprise Portal from 5.0 to Netweaver '04, Unicode conversion of SAP ECC 6.0, Customer Order management via internet on Enterprise Portal for the Tissue Division, Invoice enquiry via web for sales force, Process for Idoc error processing by helpdesk, Display Complex BI reports via Enterprise Portal for the sales force.
- Processing of following EDI transactions in SAP Banking, Orders, Transportation, PO and Invoices.
Developed interfaces for SAP SD and Warehouse Management System. Actively mentored, trained and supervised new consultants. Worked on the Commitment items and budgetary modules of the IS-Public Sector system.
- Developed and designed SAP IDOC's interfaces with the EDI subsystem TLE for the automobile parts client Visteon group.
- Mapped various SAP transactions to the EDIFACT/ANSI X12 standards using multiple EDI transactions in areas of FI/CO, SD, MM and PP to automate the business processes.
- Served as an integration team lead for interfacing of E.MBRACE, a B2B product of NetVendor with SAP Developed and designed the Vignette Business Integration Studio.
- Streamlined functional specifications, product development and training modules.
- Collaborated with global teams in ERP systems analysis and design.
- Developed technical specifications for SAP and integrated with existing systems, successfully implementing the software for numerous mid-market large Fortune 500 companies.
- Worked on multiple SAP projects with full life cycle implementations.
- Clients included Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma , Oberon Prospero Software , Sonnet Financial Financial , Dow AgroSciences Agro .
After initial training in SAP, worked on technical implementations of SAP projects as an offshore resource.
- Designed and developed CRM and document management application for an engineering company.
- Clients included Scorpio Engineering, Maharashtra Police.