Objective: Sr/Project Manager, Sr, Business Consultant or Principal Consultant opportunity.
- IT, Software, Hardware and e-commerce
- Schedule, Budget, Scope, and Quality
- Identified, managed and mitigated risks and issues
- Managed, tracked and reported project status, metrics, and changes
- Retail Service
- Healthcare Life Science
- Health Care Savings Accounts HSA
- Protected Health Information PHI with data privacy and security
- Practical Agile/Scrum
- Agile IT Portfolio Management
- Agile Program Management
- Agile Project Management
- Onshore and Offshore Team Management
- Sox Compliance
- Cloud Technology
- Hardware and Software upgrade
- Network and Security
- Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Digital and Social Media platforms
- Project manager with experience managing development and implementation projects of TCS, Infosys, Wipro,and Cognizant
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
| || |
PMP. Scrum Master International Scrum Institute
| || |
MS Project, SharePoint SF and SS, TFS, HP Quality Center, Atlassian JIRA, Clarity Railly and Team forge.
| || |
Teradata, Dynamics CRM, Informatica and Salesforce
| || |
Waterfall, SDLC, Rapid Application Development RAD and Joint Application Design JAD
| || |
UNIX/Linux, MAC OSX, Android, Microsoft
| || |
| || |
Cloud, Google Analytics, Omniture and Sitecatalyst, ATG e-commerce Software, Hybris, Magento, LAMP Stack, Web Services: RESTful Web Services and Web Security.
Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Responsible for managing portfolio, program and project. Waterfall and Agile
- Consistently collaborated with multiple stakeholders and program owners in a cross functional global enterprise environment to manage, plan, identify requirements and proposed various IT solution to mitigate issues.
- Managed, developed and maintained a comprehensive project requirements management plan in support of the program deliverables, including prioritization of functional specifications, configuration management, reporting and traceability.
- Successfully and effectively collaborated with business partners and Enterprise IT solution team to solve and resolve technical, functional and business requirements needs.
- Worked with Business Partners, Business Analyst and Product Owner on project scope, budget, project timeline, quality plan, risk plan, change management plan and application integration plan.
- Successfully, led the Development and Quality Assurance team to identify test case, develop test scripts, and execute testing of system and user acceptance testing UAT .
- Extensive leadership and Project Management experience using Agile for collocated and distributed team.
- Supported Organizational Strategic Portfolio Management for a Retail client to help establish Agile Center of Excellence ACoE within Program Management Office.
- Facilitated meetings and Steered the project team during project planning, implementation and release planning process.
- Managed medium to large projects including E2E Technology Infrastructure, Hardware upgrades, Software Installation, middleware upgrades, database upgrades, and application service packs in an Agile environment.
- Determined, defined fundamentals and complimentary Agile frameworks for all transformational work streams and identified Agile knowledge gaps, then provided training, coaching, mentoring and/or workshops as needed for Clients.
- Successfully, introduced XP concept, to manage code testing and speed up time to production.
- Implemented and managed Java and ATG eCormmerce platform, including, Ship from Store, Ship to Store, Search, Browse, Pick and Stage.
Small Business and Enterprise Agile Coach
- Responsible for implementing documenting Waterfall and Agile strategy delivery model for both project and team level transformation. Determined, defined foundational and complimentary Waterfall Methodology and Agile frameworks for all transformational work streams and identified agile knowledge gaps then provided training, coaching, mentoring and/or workshops as needed.
- Promoted the essentials of self-organization and communications within the team
- Implemented The Scrum Framework : the importance of continuous improvement
- Identified the users' stories Backlog Items and worked closely with the Scrum Team and product owner to identify and prioritize user's stories.
- Established a definition of Ready for Vertical User Stories