Project Manager Financial Analyst
Accomplished, results-driven, and hands-on professional, with well-established reputation in overseeing highly complex projects of computer-based systems coupled with strong background in financial planning and analysis. Equipped with extensive experience in interpretation and analysis of project scopes and development of technical requirements.
- Versatile and technically competent with expertise in project planning and estimation, cost control, project coordination, and technical reporting and documentation
- Effective in customer interface, full life-cycle development, and network and system integration utilizing various software tools project management methodologies
- Collaborative leader and effective team player with outstanding ability to train and motivate staff and personnel toward the development of high-performing workforce
- Excellent communicator with the capability of coordinating project processes and status to the management and clients.
Areas of Expertise
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Senior Project Manager
- Assumed full accountability in tracking organizing, and evaluating all personnel training while administering the renewal processes of state license for all technical employees.
- Carried out key tasks including performing various quality checks to maintain job deployment as well as monitoring stages of deployment and close out competed work.
- Capitalized on industry expertise in preparing and submitting weekly financial and ad hoc reports for the management.
- Rendered effectual assistance to purchasing and warehouse managers to guarantee the continuation of projects' schedules within allotted timeframe and budget.
- Served as a subject matter expert SME in utilizing Microsoft Office application such as Word and Excel.
- Functioned effectively as company point of contact among various organizations and government as well as business-related entities.
- Led the development and implementation of processes and procedures to monitor the entire phases of job orders from planning and design to implementation.
- Expertly handled the negotiation and approval of General Services Administration Schedule 84 contract while securing and properly maintaining ongoing requirements.
Tower Business Specialist/Lead Project Coordinator
- Provided comprehensive update to Project Management Organization PMO of a large-scale software development in key areas of reporting, estimating, budgeting, and scheduling tools.
- Initiated new procedures and tools to closely monitor change request for approval.
- Leveraged industry expertise in devising standardized processes for input, maintenance, and reporting on software development tasks to project management system.
- Displayed competency in developing ad hoc reporting for budgets, costs tracking, and variances to the management.
- Rendered expert oversight to all aspects of daily business operations which involved strategic planning, project management/coordination, as well sales and service of personal computers to small- and medium-sized businesses.
- Delivered hands-on technical support to all areas of related issues and concerns of numerous PC products along with Windows 3.11/95/98 deployment and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated unsurpassed management skills in designing and implementing computer systems and networks for small- to medium-sized businesses.
- Employed best practices and software methodologies in formulating and recommending software solutions that involved installation and training.