ENTERPRISE IMPLEMENTATION SYSTEMS ENGINEERING NETWORK ENGINEERING NETWORK SECURITY
- Skilled Project Manager and Systems Engineering Consultant with additional international experiences leading complex, multifunctional teams in the implementation of strategic solutions leveraging increased efficiency through resource and client management, mentoring and training.
- Highly regarded as a visionary and analytical leader who rapidly determines project and business scope based on Client goals and objectives presenting clear, actionable technical solutions.
- Expert communicator and consensus builder capable of handling the LiveCycle of any project from end-to-end.
- Possessing key areas of focus on Client satisfaction and change control management with constant communication to all technical teams and engagement stakeholders during all phases of a project or engagement.
- PMP Project Management Systems Project Visionary Resourceful Engagement Strategist Architecture Migrations Enterprise Software Implementation Network Security Account Escalation Procedures Enterprise Analysis Technical Resource Client/Vendor Management Consultative Sales Disaster Recovery Planning Project Workflow Developer Infrastructure Design and Stability P L Oversight Upgrades Cost/Benefits Analysis Deployment Risk Management Capacity Planning Staff Management Adobe Certified Expert A.C.E. Adobe Certified Trainer A.C.T.
Sr. Project Executive/Sr. Enterprise Architect
- MERK Technologies International LLC, a highly regarded Global Professional Services organization specializing in Enterprise design and implementation of proprietary applications i.e. Adobe Connect, LiveCycle/AEM, Flash Media Server, Financial and Healthcare home grown Flash and HTML5 applications and more of same in small and large scale Client environments.
- Clients Served
- DOD US Army Naval Warfare US State Department FBI Department of Homeland Security USAID Various Educational Institutions John's Hopkins, Purdue, ODU, LSU more Various Banking and Finance Institutions UBS, Chartis, Fleet, Bank of America more Various HealthCare Institutions Pfizer, Lilly more Various Insurance Organizations The Hartford, Hartford Life and Casualty, Mass Mutual more
- Highlighted Projects Include
- Traveled globally providing Project and Engagement management to an array of clients world wide.
- These projects consisted of
- Architectural design and implementation
Mentoring of various Adobe Technologies i.e. LiveCycle AEM DRM Adobe Connect FMS JBoss TomCat Data Security Enterprise Security Single and Clustered server design configurations SQL Oracle
- Senior Project Executive/Director of Infrastructure and Education Successfully designed and implemented cutting edge enterprise and communications technologies and infrastructure supporting same currently leveraged by thousands of UM resources, contractors and clients internationally for RIA development and implementation automation.
- Created and managed an education practice in 2007 for Universal Mind specializing in the onsite management and delivery of training in Connect Professional, Adobe Presenter, Captivate, Flex, Cold Fusion, Flash, LiveCycle, Air, Silverlight and more.
- Managed various projects for US Government entities Internationally.
Project Executive, Sr. Systems Engineer/Software Integrator
- Project managed Windows, NT desktop and Datacenter environmental migrations for Cigna, The Hartford, and Fleet Bank consisting of 74000 end users.
- Successfully developed an international team of 144 resources.
- Managed all processes of negotiating and maintaining logistical and support related contracts, labor rates, terms and conditions for varied projects and clients nationwide.