- Certified Project Management Professional PMP with 17 years of experience in project management and software deployment.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality projects through all phases on schedule and within budget.
- Extensive knowledge in project management methodologies.
- Adept at identifying areas of improvement and developing processes to increase productivity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in communications, client relations, and negotiation.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt with background in sales and customer process improvement.
Managed simultaneous, complex, proposal project management activity for domestic and international opportunities. Activities included project plan creation, requirements management, cost verification, budget management, risk assessment and management, issue management, and relationship management with diverse business functions.
- Created Microsoft Project based proposal support process for Defense industry sales organization which led to major US Marine and US Air Force contract awards.
- Managed successful implementation of transition to Microsoft SharePoint platform which increased efficiency.
- Achieved 85 win rate of international proposal programs by managing internal and external resources within tight deadlines.
- Developed translation support process that reduced costs by over 30 .
Responsible for project that created national Major Account Proposal Center and regional bid support centers through all phases of project life cycle initiation, definition, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-production support. Transitioned independent reporting systems into customized Salesforce.com reporting.
- Project manager for offshore proposal support initiative that reduced cost by 30 with no decrease in productivity.
- Led project for bid registration website that decreased misrouted bids by 90 within one month and increased proposal support time by 20 . Led team in identifying process requirements and translating into software requirements.
- Merged 4 separate reporting processes into Salesforce.com including real time reporting and dashboards which increased accuracy and reduced management analysis time by 75 .
Identified support requirements for national pricing and contract support positions. Project manager on near shore operational transition including all phases of project life cycle. Project lead on developing requirements for support positions for sales automation tools and processes.
- Project manager for near shore operation transition that transferred 30 of work to Canadian facility. Responsible for determining viable transition workload and leading all project phases.
- Assisted in launch of sales automation software that included defining requirements, creating process flows, designing edit checklists, identifying software requirements and supporting project through TTM phases.
- Used statistical analysis to create workload balancing reporting for new sales support organization.
- Created wiki based user process guide that replaced outdated bi-annually updated user guide and led to improved contract accuracy.
Account General Manager
Led global sales account management for Fortune 500 customers where previous management had resulted in primary document management contract being canceled. Developed and implemented enterprise solution and technology plan to re-establish positive relationship and revenue growth.
- Multi-million dollar document services contracts signed with 70 of customers within 3 years by resolving outstanding issues and improving relationships.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt on two projects that resolved customer billing and contractual problems.
- Project managed implementations for all new client services solutions from initiation through close phases.
- On AGM council that developed requirements for internal CRM program team to enhance performance and utilization of CRM software.
Provided program management to national pricing and contract sales support organization of 50 individuals. Focal point for sales support requirements on development and implementation team for launch of new pricing software. Created and delivered training program and editing tools.
- Supplied programming team with ongoing requirements to enhance pricing system.
- Decreased error rate by 80 within one year by improving contract editing processes and training.
- Developed requirements for Oracle electronic scanning project that reduced processing time by 50 .