Project Manager with over 20 years of business and systems management experience in positions of increasing responsibility, supporting client/server and mainframe environments with enterprise architecture and data warehousing capability. Demonstrated ability t plan and implement projects, manage budgets and organizational resources producing results that provide superior technical design, deliver operational efficiencies and significant savings. Business/technical experience is complemented by a MBA in Economics, an MS in Organizational Behavior, and knowledge of Project Management Methodologies e.g. PMI, Summit, Six Sigma, CMMi and Andersen Consulting's project tools .
- Project Management Business/Systems Analysis Process Improvement
- Cost Benefit Analysis Organizational Development Supervision
- Vendor Negotiations Hardware and Software Evaluations Management Reporting
- Large scale conversions Resource Planning/Budgeting Proposal Writing
- Project Manager Project Manager providing technology services for a large Fortune 100 outsourcing client.
- Managed a portfoli of infrastructure projects including physical and virtual server installations, storage frame refresh, memory and CPU upgrades.
- Coordinated roll out of a PC Connected, SCSP, HBGary and GigaTrust software upgrades.
- Facilitated the upgrade of 150 servers t new EMC VNX storage technology using VPLEX.
- Managed a web applications migration t new server technology
- Supervised a pilot of Overland NAS storage devices at field offices t provide additional storage.
- Managed large teams with 15-20 members.
- Confidential Project Manager/Consultant Project Manager for SAS Server Consolidation and Imaging Application retirement
- Developed and executed enterprise life cycle project plans spanning multiple business units
- Managed a diverse project team of five 5 : Architect, Business Analyst, QA, Technical Analysts
- Adhered t strict Enterprise Life Cycle guidelines for project execution
- Confidential Senior Project Manager/Consultant Senior Project manager for national teacher certification program and applications. A permanent position was not extended due t budget restrictions caused by the down turn of the economy.
- Executed Project Plans for Wintel development of an web based Study Guide Ordering System
- Developed a training plan t support a conversion from Lotus Notes t Microsoft Outlook
- Used Agile planning approach t managed monthly application updates for a reporting system for the State of Florida
- Project manager for a demonstration of QlikView reporting software for automating report capability
- Coordinated Business Continuity Process for disaster recovery
- Confidential PM/Consultant Project manager for QA performance testing of applications using CMMi methodology.
- Coordinated LoadRunner performance testing for a corporate-wide compliance tutorial
- Utilized business and systems planning expertise t develop a Statement of Work, Project Plans, Resource Estimates and Test Requirements for a Property Casualty Underwriting Rating System.
- Confidential Project Manager/Consultant Project manager for the Circulation System applications Facilitated applications development and testing for production system enhancements Coordinated maintenance efforts with development team t ensure timely updates Confidential Project Manager/Consultant Project Manager for CT DOL technology modernization program.
- Developed a cost benefit estimate for re-platforming mainframe COBOL systems t a Service Orientated Architecture SOA using .NetCOBOL on a Wintel based platform Windows and Intel .
- Updated IT strategy document t include a comparison between replatforming and a complete system reengineering with SOA, and Web Services .Net
- Confidential Project Manager/Consultant Project Manager for Training Management and Reporting System Power2Learn
- Managed the implementation of a Business Objects Reporting system in support of corporate training.
- Directed a core IT team for a Power2Learn training management system, resolving long standing technical issue, focusing on tightening systems controls and testing, improving processes and developing best practices .
- Actively participated in Pfizer's rigorous change management process t insure FDA compliance
- Successfully increased vendor responsiveness for delivering program fixes and consistent support
- Confidential Project Manager/Consultant Project Manager for SAS Server Consolidation
- Developed Statement of Work, Project Plans and resource requests for SAS Server Consolidations for
- upgrading t the latest SAS software platform and reduce licensing across the Pfizer computing environment
- Identify, evaluate, coordinate and schedule server migrations with business and technical staff
- Confidential Project Manager/Consultant Project Manager for ING's Shared Application Services team, utilizing an Enterprise Architecture as a framework t share data and application code in support of Data Warehouse and web enabled applications
- Managed the automation of a Fee Billing System for better fee collection, reporting and administration
- Facilitated eDelivery Project, for electronic distribution of customer statements 15 ROI
- Mapped out a process for evaluating and completing projects that are less than 50,000
- Utilized Summit project management tool and ING's Enterprise Architecture, IA3 and data warehouse
- structure t manage projects, for expanding and extending application and data access capability
- Financial Project Manager/Consultant Financial Project Consulting at The Hartford t manage budgets and financial reporting for a 25mm Life Systems upgrade project
- Maintained project budgets, MS project plans and time reporting for multi-phase application upgrade
- Developed monthly management and project control reporting process
- Confidential Project Manager Facilitated project activities for a Cognos Operational Reporting team
- Developed detailed project plan and design documents for a Claims Reconciliation system
- Facilitated Joint Application Design sessions for developing detailed Cognos reporting requirements