To obtain a Project Management or Business Analyst position that will utilize my experience and knowledge in human resource, business management, and project management.
- Manage all internal and client projects from initiation to delivery, including communication, timeline tracking through velocity, task delegation, setting and monitoring team priorities, and facilitate procedures and account documentation.
- Track, analyze, and prioritize production in order to facilitate effective resource allocation, planning and future growth.
- Facilitate all project meetings with client and project team to determine the scope of the project, set the expectations and answer any questions.
- Execute project deliverables accurately and on time by administrating third party vendors and various internal resources.
- Train clients on various technical systems including website content management, call tracking, reporting, social media, and inventory management tools.
- Perform quality control of client deliverables.
- Present periodic dashboard and workbooks reports on the current projects, future opportunities and client issues.
- Provide troubleshooting and customer support.
- Administrate Human Resource functions including: Recruiting, Hiring, Training, Termination, Employee Reviews, Employee Monitoring, Benefits Tracking, Charity Efforts, Team Building, Change Management, Workers Compensation, Unemployment and all company policies.
Buyer Office Manager
- Performed buying assignments, responsible for over 10 million worth of inventory per year. Obtain prices, samples, and select vendors through organized quoting process.
- Maintained strong vendor relations including identifying new sources of supply.
- Executed inventory management, purchase order entry, maintenance and expediting within company guidelines.
- Produced fill rate and inventory turn and earn analysis
- Performed Office Manager duties
- Define and initiate projects, and assign Project Managers to manage cost, schedule, and performance of component projects, while working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the program.
- Maintain continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives, and make recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent.
- Managed a variety of general office activities including payroll.
- Coordinated HR support for the Iowa Branch in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable law including: interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, benefit tracking, addressing complaints and resolving issues and problems.
Customer Service Supervisor/CSR Rep
- Supervised customer service staff.
- Communicated policy changes to customer service and sales staff.
- Provided support for clients, internal customers, and sales department.
- Processed orders, researched data, expedited orders, quotes, proposals, and letters.
Receptionist/Back-up CSR Rep
- Multi-tasking of incoming phone calls, computer call tracking log maintenance.
- Typed quotes, letters, and proposals for sales staff and branch manager.
- Assisted customer service staff.
PeopleSoft: Version 8.0 SP2 Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Order
Software: Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Photoshop, Outlook,
10-Key, GoldMine, Snag-it, WebEx, Salesforce, MAS90, Website Content Management.