Specific Work Experience
Sr. Program Manager
Specialized experience includes: HP suite of products for enterprise implementations to both government and commercial customers uCMDB, SM, AM, BSM, NNMi, TRIM . Customer process development and metrics utilizing ITIL, ISO and CMMI L3-L4 guidelines. Contracts are primarily short lived projects under 1M in value T E, FFP CP and staffing up to 6 FTE in specialized of market expertise. Process development included: establishing WBS, MS schedule, Risk tracking, EVM, Internal external reporting metrics and multisite implementations. Internal projects for business unique market offerings for vertical markets. Expertise in the management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms, demonstrated capability in managing multi-task contracts and/or subcontracts of various types and complexity. Proposal support and development.
Specialized experience includes: PMO development from inception to implementation following PMBOK and CMMI L3-L4 guidelines. Led the CMMI L3 implementation for 100 52M in contract programs and 100 employee base achieved April 2009. Process development included: Development of WBS, MS schedule, Risk tracking, EVM, Internal external reporting status for both FFP T M contracts as well as internal IRAD and BFI projects. Expertise in the management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms, demonstrated capability in managing multi-task contracts and/or subcontracts of various types and complexity. Senior Management of diversified and geographically dispersed IT Operations and staff. General experience includes increasing responsibilities in information systems design Enterprise Resource management implementations, System, Network and Security design, and integration of COTs application for portal interfaces. Technical expertise in VSAT communications and CONUS/OCONUS Technology and infrastructure in support of C4ISR initiatives.
Program Manager Confidential
Primary Responsibility: Served as the Information Technology Director for task associated with this order and assisted the COR with technology direction. Management of personnel and customer agency representatives. Implemented overall IT solution spanning 6 countries, 172 fleet of fixed and rotor wing aircraft and 5,200 customer base. Responsible for the overall direction of the IT infrastructure to include: development Software QA and test plans, of IT Steering committee, assurance that technical solutions meet quality, schedule and financial budgets. Performed enterprise wide horizontal integration planning and interfaces to other functional systems. Geospatial, network design Security, ITIL Processes, Server desktop management, Database design and application interfaces
- Management and oversight for multiple government contracts:
- Supported 38th EIG: IT and Geospatial integration for CENTAF OCONUS deployment integrating multiple database platforms to Oracle 9i DB to support Civil engineering mapping data.
- CECOM Prophet Program manager for integration of SATCOM implementation 24M Cost Plus
- WIN-T 17M Program management of FFP delivery of 33 SNE antenna 364 Ruggedized modems
- FAA: Staff /Pentagon: ITSM consultant performing GAP analysis for ISO 20k Implementation. Project Management Development for Oklahoma State Department of Health. ISO9001: 2000 and CMMI implementation specialist. Implemented and executed customer instruction and compliance for Project Management Development as well as, ITIL, ISO, and CMMI training. Data Center GAP analysis, financial analysis and budget 172K , enterprise solutions architect, and Best practice recommendations for FAA server farm environment. 38EIG and 45th Space wing software design documentation for standardization of COMM Path installation for GEOBASE software architecture, CENTAF, RTSC, CE and Space Use. Project Planning development for the design, and integration of Oracle Spatial and ARCIMS cable and Circuit line record card Implementation to CIP standards.
Transition Management: managed the successful transition of the 173M FAA ITSS contract in February 2005 from Lockheed-Martin to Titan. During the transition, managed the development of 46 task order responses, transition of 240 people, and staff assignment from the partner companies, in 27 day working with 5 teaming partners. Completed transition three days early, and received high praise from the FAA customer for being flexible in accommodating their numerous task changes during the transition. Successfully transitioned more than 95 of the incumbent technical staff. Follow up activities included IT architecture consultant supporting migration of Deltek, Remedy and CA Unicenter requirements and implementation plan.
IT Architect for Kennedy Space Center NASA/ODIN
Primary responsibility is for establishing the overall technical direction for NASA/ODIN Project at Kennedy Space Center for both customer solutions and internal infrastructure. Other responsibilities encompass leading engineering technical teams, providing standard system solutions, technical oversight, direction for all information system and communications programs, establishing architectural standards for the development of information engineering solutions, comprehending and evaluating state-of-the-art technology and products to develop next generation information technology solutions in support of NASA/ODIN operating units. Technical vision and guidance provided to the Chief Technical Officer, and other ODIN sites, and marketing/new business development teams.
Engineering Architect for Confidential
Primary responsibility was for managing overall operations and establishing the business and technical strategies for corporations. Other responsibilities encompass: overseeing product development, strategic relationships, and MightyView services architecture and product development. Developed draft business plan, Security evaluation, disaster recovery plans, marketing and sales plan, obtained funding and Public Relations firm.
Multilevel Network and System Solution for Confidential
- Led the technical solution for security strategy, architecture, and hands on tactical implementation of data storage solution for the ODIN customers
- Resulted in dramatic drop in storage capacity and system management while improving interoperability and communication with internal associates and external partners