Innovator in launching technical strategies, programs, and services t capture new revenue opportunities, align with client business needs and boost company sales performance. Recognized as a technology leader in meeting large enterprise needs.
Executive Leadership Competencies
Business/Financial Planning Due Diligence and Negotiations Strategic Planning Sales, Marketing, Business Development Growth Initiatives P L Management Client Relationships Risk Analysis Internal Change Management Acquisition Integration
Capture Proposal Support Competencies
Capture Management Proposal Management Technical Management Overall, Management, Technical, Pricing Approach Development Shipley Expert Win Theme Discriminator Developments Black Hat/White Hat Basis of Estimate
Software Business Operations Competencies
Product Design and Development Support Services Client Team Training Product Launch Managed Services QC QA Recruitment Team Building Infrastructure Management Accounting, Legal, and HR Functions P L Management
Technical Expertise - Software Languages
Technical Expertise Databases
Berkley DB OID AD LDAP MySQL MS SQL Oracle SQLite SQL Server Sybase Access Hibernate Hadoop Oracle R
Technical Expertise Enterprise Content Management
Documentum Alfresc FileNet Oracle UCM/Web Center
Technical Expertise Middleware
Oracle Fusion Middleware JBoss Tibc IBM WebSphere
Technical Expertise Mobile
IPhone IPad Android Single Board Computing
Technical Expertise - Concepts
SOA ERP Business Process Re-Engineering Lean Six Sigma Analytics Big Data Informatics Neural Networks Genetic Algorithms OOA/OOD UML, Design Patterns , Networking TCP/IP, UDP, Raw Sockets, WinSocket Synchronous / Asynchronous Development Compiler Design Operating System Design HTTP/HTTPD Hardware Virtualization Robotics
Technical Expertise SDLC
Rational Unified Process Extreme Programming Scrum Waterfall Spiral
Chief Solutions Architect / Program Practice Manager
- Responsibilities include Program Management Solution Architecture for the Veterans Health Administration and Army MEDCOM. Additionally responsibilities include capture proposal development and setting strategic initiatives directions across corporate IT products and services.
- Over 4 million in sales in first 60 days through organic growth using my Just-In-Time solution approach. Responsibilities include Program Management, Account Management, Project Management, Solution Architecture, Proposal Development, P L Management, Invoicing, and setting strategic initiatives directions.
- United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases USAMRIID - MEDCOM
- Provided Program Management and solution development for their clinical and financial processes
- Microsoft .NET, SQL Server and SharePoint solutions
- United States Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense USAMRICD - MEDCOM
- Provided Program Management and solution development for their clinical and financial processes, IT Operations, Asset Management, Big Data, and Modernization Effort
- Oracle Financials, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Java, Microsoft .NET, SQL Server and SharePoint solutions, Grid Oracle database design incorporating artificial life algorithms for real-time analysis
- Walter Reed Army Institute of Research WRAIR - MEDCOM
- Provided Program Management solution development for their clinical and financial processes
- Microsoft .NET, SQL Server and SharePoint solutions
- Veterans Affairs - Veterans Health Administration VA/VHA
- Provided Program Management solution development for IT Portfoli Management, Enterprise Architecture, and IT Master Planning for multiple VISN's
Chief Solutions Architect / IT Practice Manager
- Entrepreneurial drive and vision demonstrated through continuous corporate growth 400 in 4 years. Responsibilities included providing solution development for dozens of federal agencies and organizations as well as setting technical strategic initiatives directions, providing technical oversight, business development, marketing, capture proposal development, and corporate process improvement.
- Ensured all projects maintain a standard of execution including SDLC PLC, architecture, and personnel selection. Established and chaired Architecture Technology Leadership Group ATLG t enforce standards and provide review and escalation measures as well as mentoring for the technical lead community
- Proposal capture leadership, RFI RFP both written oral , activities included but are not limited t capture, black hat / white hat, bid process, technical leadership, solution design, basis of estimate, cost proposal, resourcing, win themes, discriminators, industry days, mentoring proposal teams, assessing teaming partners, contract vehicles, and analyzing competition. In addition, served as a member of pink, red, and gold teams.
Provide Solutions 15M - 110M in size
- Engaged account managers t plan and execute internals project reviews providing preventative measures and corrective actions for troubled projects
- Provide hands on direction with turning around projects in the red
- Developed programs and a solution center for professional development of the technical community examples include: Oracle Center of Excellence, J2EE Center of Excellence, and Prosight Dem environment
- Provided input and direction on technical staff promotions and recognitions
- Evaluate and prepare selection and training programs including proposal development, and strategic technologies such as Oracle Fusion Middleware, JBoss Middleware, J2EE, and Virtualization Security
- Monitored industry trends and developed strategies around Guident's offerings
- Worked t establish CMMi accreditation Level 2 and 3
- Created white paper and blog review processes and implement a Brown Bag program
- Managed and mentored through the matrix coaching program all architects and senior technical leaders
- Met with senior customer management for direct and indirect technical sales engagements
- Designed corporate development infrastructure
- Established process and procedures for architecture review
- Worked as a chief solution architect expert across all projects within the company.
Some examples include:
Department of State DOS M/PRI, IRM, Consular Affairs
- Provided solution development for 110,000 user, 286 post deployment of Oracle Fusion Middleware, .NET, SharePoint solution. This solution provided over 1000 workflows and sub-flows as well as near real-time financial and communication data
- Provided solution development for Vanguard I, II, and DME 100M
- Food and Drug Administration FDA MARCS, CFSAN, DARTS
- Provided solution development for CFSAN FARM HL7 v3 initiative
- Provided solution development for FDA MARCS - 100M Oracle Fusion Middleware - .NET - SharePoint - Documentum project
- Provided solution development for Common EDR
- Provided solution development for DARTS
- Environmental Protection Agency EPA Superfund - OSRTI, CFO, OEM, OPP, OPPT, ORT
- Provided SDLC standardization for EPA offices
- Provided solution development for OSRTI t support mainframe t SOA migration of big data financial systems
- Provided solution development for scientific study and review submissions for OPP and OPPT workflows, data warehousing-oracle, Java, digital scanning, SOA - 50M
- Provided solution development for Oil Spill response portal Oracle WebCenter - Google Maps - 30M
- Provided solution development for financial integration platform SOA, Oracle Financials, Momentum
- Provided solution development for Social Media integration
- Provided solution development for the International Study Templates standardization
- Securities and Exchange Commission SEC
- Provided solution development for identity management framework CAC Card - Digital Certificates - Application Integration
- Provided solution development for the Tips, Complaints, and Reporting TCR solution Oracle Fusion Middleware - complex workflows - analytics - 50M
- Export Import Bank Ex-Im
- Provided solution development for the transition of their mainframe operations t a SOA environment
- Department of Labor DOL OSHA
- Provided solution development for OSHA
- Provided SME services t support Agile development, testing, and IV V services
- Department of Transportation DOT PHMSA, Hazmat, Highway
- Provided solution development for the Pipeline and Hazardous Material Administration IT Modernization PHMSA Big Data - Oracle Fusion Middleware - Java - .NET - complex workflows - business rules - 50M
- Provided solution development for inspection reporting t include advanced analytics, big data and google maps - 30M
- US Courts
- Provided solution development for their SOA and content management needs t include JBoss, SharePoint Alfresco
- Social Security Administration SSA
- Provided solution development for their financial and big data needs t include Hyperion and Oracle
- US Patents Office USPTO
- Provided solution development for their patent workflow processes t include big data - content management - SOA - document processing scanning
- Military Health
- Provided solution development for big data - electronic patient record solution
Chief Solutions Architect
- Personally transformed a legacy maintenance organization at the NRC int a new development shop in less than a year. Responsible for technical oversight, business development, proposal capture development, technical strategic initiatives directions, technical project kickoff, full life cycle development, and pre-sales activities
- Proposal activities included but are not limited t capture, bid process, technical leadership, solution design, basis of estimate, resourcing, win themes, discriminators, industry days, mentoring technical proposal teams, assessing teaming partners, and analyzing competition. In addition, served as a member of red, and gold teams. Activities supported accounts such as Nuclear Regulatory Commission NRC , Social Security Administration SSA , and the U.S. Census Bureau.
- Provide Solutions 65M - 400M in size
- Provided recommendations for recognition and promotions of technical staff
- Architecture and solution consultant for both the National Source and Tracking System, and the NRC's META system.
- Responsible for the solution development of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission's NRC web based e-filing system, a level 4 HSPD-12 NIST 800-63 system 1st certified level 4 solution in the federal government . Lead and managed team of 20 individuals
- Solution development of a Java based TLS VPN.
- Technology consultant on Oracle 10g and Oracle Application Server.
- Solution development for the NRC META solution, a data dictionary and standards tool.
- Designed and developed a weekly Linux and Java development and architecture class in an effort t transition the program resources from legacy maintenance t modern new development techniques and best practices
- Chaired Java Developer group.
- Technology Officer for the program software control board.
- Worked directly with technology vendors and federal customers t introduce new technologies t the NRC as well as adding them t the baseline
- Designed the selection process for new personnel and responsible for program wide technical interviews.
- Worked with government clients and stakeholders t discuss project scope and requirements.
- Responsible for engaging the customer for new business opportunities
- Responsible for the design and development of real time data display technologies, reporting databases, and network operation monitoring systems. Considered department expert on web technologies, Java, and C/C .
- Chief architect of Oracle Grid Database Real-Time MIS database. Largest publicly known real-time oracle database of its kind in the world.
- Lead architect of real time EAA /NPA NXX locality tester. A C/C /JSP/Oracle system.
- Lead architect of a real time client/server data reporting and display system. A C/C /Java/SQLite/Oracle/Berkley DB system.
- Lead Architect of web portal system. A C/PERL/Java/Sybase system.
- Designed and developed a real time web based health and response system t locate and fix system and software errors. A Java/C/Korn Shell system.
- Architect of ODI Management system. An Oracle/Java/C system.
- Lead architect of International Reporting System. A PERL/Sybase reporting system.
- Architected a Java Web Start like software.
- Architected a charting engine / library in Java and C .
- Architected 98 base number system for storage of mass data in Sybase.
- Architected a program which trace-routed hundreds of thousands of IP addresses t determine ISP and Latitude / Longitude of subscriber.
- Architected a multi-headed neural network seeded by a genetic algorithm t trend network data.
Chief Technology Officer
- Duties included optimizing marketing techniques t improve IT costs, managing the corporate website, databases, special projects, and system and network administration. Als was the resident technical expert and in charge of technical interviews.
- Developed and designer of the corporate website www.daxor.com.
- Developed and designer of the blood and sperm banking databases.
- Developed special projects for the corporation.
- System admin of Linux and Windows servers and Windows and Novel Networks.
- Lead contractor, designer, developer, and CEO. Duties included development, sales, billing, and hiring and lead design.
- Developed and Administered an IRC Network and Chat Software.
- Developed Windows email and ftp client.
- Developed and designed several websites.
- Developed several game modifications.
- Offered tutoring services for IT students.
- System administration and development for translation software.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of the corporate gaming ladder.
- Lead developer and designer for the first fully interactive dynamic gaming ladder.
Repaired Computers. Tutoring clients in computer usage.