- An energetic, seasoned leader highly skilled in all aspects of Project Management, Process Improvement, Business Analysis, Program Management, Program Office, Quality Management, and Business Process Reengineering with over 15 years experience. Having expertise in risk planning, risk management, quality assurance, scope, and schedule management. Highly effective at managing all phases, initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing infrastructure, implementation, and application development projects in manufacturing and global environments. Proven ability as a Project Management subject matter expert SME , coaching, mentoring, teaching and developing courses in: project management, estimating, metrics, change, and process improvement. Have developed, coached, and implemented project management and organizational policies, processes, procedures, and methodologies. Proven expertise in managing relationships and expectations with customers and stakeholders. Experience in multiple industries, including automotive, banking, food processing, food service, and distributing.
- Experienced with MS Project, Clarity, Lotus Notes, ChangePoint, CaliberRM, Visio, HTML, and various testing tools. Extensive experience with integrating process improvement expectations and business requirements. Able to ensure that results match requirements. Other key strengths include: strong financial background, Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Systems Developer, and trained in Lean Six Sigma and ITIL Foundations Certificate . A problem solver possessing excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
Senior Project Manager
- Responsible for planning, executing, monitoring, and controlling the implementation of infrastructure and vendor implementations for identity management.
- Develop and maintain the Project Charter and Project Plan
- Control the technical and day-to-day aspects of the project
- Executes status reviews and project reviews with key stakeholders, including the IT Sponsor and Owner
- Manage issues, risks, scope change requests and project financials in accordance with Common Project Management Methods CPM2 , escalating as appropriate
- Able to mitigate or remove obstacles that hinder the project, including vendor issues
- Track the project schedule, action items, and manage the risk contingency element of the budget
- Takes responsibility for quality of project deliverables
Senior Project Manager
- Responsible for planning, executing, monitoring, and controlling the implementation of Dodd-Frank 1073 Reg E wire transfer .
- Manage successful customer and vendor relationships, communicating project expectations and status
- Committed to exceptional communication, organizational, and decision analysis capabilities
- Plan project scope, timelines, dependencies, milestones and critical path
- Identify, manage, and mitigate project risk
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Estimate resources needed and negotiate for the acquisition of the resources.
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule, and expectations
- Support Solution Architect technical architecture designs
- Motivate project team members to take positive action
- Meet Enterprise Project Management Office expectations for status and reporting
Project Manager - Advanced
- Responsible for planning, executing, monitoring, and controlling the development of numerous disclosure requirements to fulfill the Basel II accords and US Government requirements for Pillar III reporting to promote risk transparency and strengthen market discipline.
- Responsible for planning, executing, monitoring, and controlling the migration of Ally Financial applications from the current environment to the newly built Model, Production and Development data centers.
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Set and manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Develop project plans, manage project dependencies, and track project milestones.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
Project Manager - Advanced
- Responsible for planning, executing, monitoring, and controlling the migration of HP customers from HP's legacy SDA environment to HP's new SRA environment.
- Scope Definition, Team Orientation, Meeting Facilitation, Meeting Notes, Design Facilitation, Cost and Schedule Estimates.
- Project Definition documents, Project plans, Collateral development, Risk Management, Project Execution, Status Reporting, Mentoring
- Single point of contact to project technical leads for task ownership and status reporting
- Manage team workload and skill sets, and delegate as required
- Facilitate team members during project execution
- Participate in team member performance reviews and other HR duties
- Maintain subject matter expertise in the tools deployed by that team
- Manage Issues and Risks and escalate as required
- Manufacturing Footprint Optimization, moving resources and equipment to a redesigned, consolidated location in Michigan.
- Integration with Construction, architect, leaseholder facilities management, leaseholder security, corporate facilities management and corporate security
- Project planning, execution, controlling, and close
- Definition of organizational structure, risks, decisions
- Created and managed schedule
- Managed financials and budget, purchase orders, financial responsibility, IT and construction, capitol expense reporting. Overall project came in 110,000.00 under budget.
- Resolve issues with multi-stakeholder environment, HR, vendors, architect, general contractor, facilities, landlord security, landlord facilities
- Interface with security, facilities management, IT vendor support, VoIP capabilities, and shared IT communications networks
- Coordination and Architecture , permit and construction involvement
ADAPT Implementation - Global
- Project Management SME, Business Analyst, Implementation Specialist, Test Specialist
- Defined and developed Implementation Deliverables including Planning documents, Gap Analysis, Training Materials, and User Reference Materials for a global audience, including senior leadership, project managers, and technical developers
- Coached and mentored Software and Infrastructure project managers.
- Coordinated meetings with global audience to determine business requirements
- Primary contact with Business Intelligence, support, documentation, and problem resolution.
- Determined roadmap for realizing future state
- Defined requirements, Use Cases for Overall Planning, Governance, and Communications developing an enhanced and integrated user interface
- Developed use cases and worked with technical resources on development and implementation of end user production and training materials
- Managed requirements and test results prioritization
- Managed global issues and problem resolution, managing results between user community and sustain support environment
- Designed, developed, and executed User Acceptance Test cases
- Defined and managed all Active Directory user security over 3000 users in 63 groups and all end user communications, system availability, maintenance windows, release updates, and 58 distribution lists . Projected audience of 20,000 users.
- Managed SharePoint site and access controls
- Reported change management, problem status, and resolution at a senior leadership level
Project Manager, Project Manager SME
- Project Management SME - Infrastructure Deployment,
- Process Development, Process Deployment, Training Development, and Certified Instructor for CMMI Level 3 capable Quality Management System.
- Determined integration between ISO Global Management System and CMMI process improvement materials
- Defined and designed existing and future business process models
- Determined roadmap for realizing future state
- Coached and mentored Infrastructure project managers
- Analyzed existing methods and recommend solutions
- Planned and participated in SEI CMMI appraisals, both as an appraisal team member or interviewee
- Developed required templates for Quality Management System
- Developed and reviewed Training assets course materials and taught training classes
- Responsible for Standardized Work communications mailbox, FAQ, SharePoint site and access controls
- Created and distributed monthly newsletter on process improvement activities
- Managed SharePoint site, content, and security
- Trained as trainer for GM SDP 21 v 9
- Project management, risk management, client infrastructure and architecture integration and coordination.
- Managed staff of 3
- Planned and scheduled hardware deployments, managed GM OnLine Deviation requests
- Planned upgrade to Active Directory GM and EDS architecture
- Managed environmental support for VPN, Active Directory, Exchange, and XP
- Managed client expectations with diverse client expectations GM corporate and OnStar specific
- Risks, issues and Report statuses, both internal and client
- Trained as trainer for GM SDP 21 v 8
- Project management
- Managed staff of 10
- Risk management, client infrastructure and architecture integration and coordination
- Planned and scheduled hardware deployments
- Client interaction included equipment orders and financial approvals, coordination of software installation with local EDS support staff, union requirements for skilled trades deployment
- After project completion, client site passed GM OnLine audit with 99 rating prior ratings had been 40 -50