Trilingual Chief of Staff /Portfolio Manager Professional Scrum Master /Business Analyst with an Ivy League U Penn, Big 5 background, and sixteen plus years of project/program management experience in software development including multiple Technical .net C , Data Center Infrastructure and Office Moves, Oracle 11.x ERP/Apps/Pilgrim implementations. Currently, working on .net Agile/Lean/Kanban SCRUM software development and PCI engagements.
- Project/Program Management Agile Implementations PMI's PMIS/PMP
- HP Quality Center Quick Test Professional Oracle QTP Script Dev Business Perf Mgmt PCI Compliance RUP
- Oracle 11i Microsoft Projects Microsoft Office Suite
- Lean Agile Business Analysis Scope/Cost/Time
- SCRUM Kanban Data Center
- TFS .net C projects Infrastructure
- Application Development Management
- ERP Enterprise Resource Planning Management Oracle, SAP, JDE, MFG Pro ,
- Operations Management with 60 employees
Chief of Staff/Portfolio Manager
- Program Manager responsible for all Lean/Agile Development work
- Professional Scrum Master responsible for SCRUM Agile Application Development
- Responsible for portfolio/project management and business performance management for a multi-million dollar data center and office move
- Business Analyst for global Join On Line Program
- Responsible for facilitation between product, QA, and development teams
- Responsible for operational improvement initiative including Kanban and Agile
- Clarity Business Unit Champion
- Portfolio/Program/Project Manager using Lean-Agile methodology with .net and C for B2B implementation across multiple work streams with TFS
- Responsible for all .net C project delivery
- Responsible for ongoing program management of all project teams including status, scope, time, agile point management, human resources, risk, and issues
- Weekly and monthly reporting to senior executives on Steering Committee
Penn Alumni Interview Program
Responsible for interviewing and evaluating prospective early and regular decision candidates for the 1 school in the USA in 2014.
Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Quality Center/Quick Test Professional Oracle and Pilgrim Script Development
- Project Manager/Business Analyst responsible for Pilgrim Software SmartComplaints and SmartDocs upgrade project. This included use of Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, Visio, and Projects across the entire SDLC.
- Business Analyst responsible for ongoing support of Pilgrim Software
- Project Manager/Business Analyst responsible for implementation of SmartCapa
- Business Analyst responsible for Oracle Purchasing and Inventory support
- President of Pilgrim Midwest User Group
Training HP Quality Center/Quick Test Professional, Oracle Manufacturing Foundation, Pilgrim Smart Complaints and Pilgrim Technology Boot Camps
- Project Manager responsible for Customer Service Program involving the implementation of Genesys Agent Desktop and Genesys Info Mart in the Call Center Environment. This included use of Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, Visio, and Projects.
- Project Manager responsible for Call Center KPI Benchmarking and Role Based by Skill Set Metric Dashboard
- Project Manager on Order-to-Cash Program Part of SAP Business Transformation including Service Oriented Architecture SOA
- Project Manager on HP to IBM DS8300 SAN Replacement project. Responsible for overseeing data migration change from Servers to SVC to SAN to the DS8300.
Training Six Sigma Training White Belt, Yellow Belt, Green Belt/Black Belt IN PROCESS
- Program Manager responsible for implementation of reading intervention program, which included application development on and off shore , product management, business analysis, editorial, production, and creative services. This included use of Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, Visio, and Projects.
- Coordinated activities across several project teams, developed complex Work Breakdown Structures and resource plans, tracked and reported on project cost and schedule performance, tracked and reported on overall project status, and mentored junior members of project management team
- Project Manager for the implementation of Mercury's Information Technology Governance ITG tool, which includes the integration of project planning with financial accounting.
- Program Manager responsible for 7 .net projects across AEP's Risk Trading Integration Group. This included use of Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, Visio, and Projects.
- Responsible for Project Integration Management Project Plan Development, Execution, Integrated Change Control , Scope Management, Time Management, Cost Management, Quality Management, Testing, HR, Communications, Risk Management, and Procurement Management
- Responsible for V Model Testing Methodolgy
- Responsible for Sarbanes Oxley Compliance and Disaster Recovery
Application Development Manager
- Project Manager responsible for leading .net implementations using Visual Studio, C .net and VB.net with a SQL Server backend. This included use of Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, Visio, and Projects.
- Project Manager responsible for managing 1 the Early Track projects for the Bureau of Early Intervention Services BEIS , 2 Ryan White projects for the Bureau of Community Health Services System Development BCHSSD , 3 INFORM projects for the Bureau for Children with Medical Handicaps BCMH , and 4 the Bureau of Oral Health Services BOHS
Senior Project Manager
Project Manager/Business Analyst responsible for leading a Capital Budgets implementation using Cognos Adaytum Software. This included use of Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, Visio, and Projects.
- Full P L, Sales and Operations Responsibilities for Columbus and Cleveland markets
- Directly responsible for all technology development, BEA, IBM websphere, J2EE, Epicentric, EAI
- Senior Project Manager responsible for 25 Million in annual project revenue. This included managing scope, time, cost, schedule, and risk of the global implementation.
- Responsible for interfaces between SCP, webmethods, MFG/PRO, LAN/Desktop transformation across the enterprise, and Oracle Order Management
- Project Manager/Business Analyst directly responsible for reengineering the supply side of a distribution facility including the development and implementation of best in class /ISO 9000 procedures for all supply side functions, restructuring of the receiving floor, cycle flows, manpower plan, scheduling, and freight inbound strategies.
- Project Manager for full scale Oracle ERP Implementation in the publishing industry from Oct '98 to Oct '99 including As Is process flow analysis, To Be evaluation, Gap identification, Technical Requirements Gathering, CRPI and II, Package Configuration, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Cut-over, Go Live, Post Go Live Implementation, Training, and Support
Responsibilities include managing over 60 people including supervisors and the entire supply side operations for an inventory of 32,000 SKU's valued in excess of 9 million. Personally responsible for handling 18,000 on order lines, 2,000 daily receipts, stockkeeping, sizing, and pre-packing of 500 daily receipts, and annual expansion analysis, design, and implementation.
Financial Services Senior Consultant
Oracle Financials Design/Development Consultant on the Purchasing Reengineering Team for a top ten bank holding company. Designed and developed Oracle Procurement Spend Data Warehouse.
Business Strategy Intern Summer