- Solutions-oriented certified IT Manager PMP who excels at managing projects, collaborating with project teams, interfacing with clients, and deploying technology to build successful solutions for clients.
- Motivated achiever with over 14 years of significant, progressive experience in Information-technology consulting, focusing on Web-based and Content Management applications, custom development projects, as well as customization of packaged products.
- Instrumental in establishing a project management culture within the IT organization, which includes skill development and training in support of the PMO policies and processes.
- Experienced manager who has successfully led large on-shore and off-shore project teams from requirements-gathering through to implementation and support.
- Responsible for metrics/reporting, coordination, interface with senior managers, status reports, data tracking, scheduling, communications planning and execution, assisting in risk/issue management, and other program and project planning activities.
- Responsible for project-managing IT Operations and Infrastructure department portion of assigned project through the project life cycle and completing the project within budget, on schedule, within quality guidelines, and with client's satisfaction.
- Dedicated, self-motivated achiever who is committed to success and adept at juggling multiple tasks in a high-pressured environment.
- Solid communicator with exceptional team-building skills.
- Strong problem-solver who can design solutions and assist developers with issues.
Technical Project Manager
- Responsible and accountable for the successful implementation of Mobile Intelligence suite and technical solutions, including implementations from start to finish as well leading ongoing projects.
- Hands on working knowledge and experience in the Pharmaceutical SFA/CRM Solution and AggregateSpend360 platform.
- Led projects from initiation through final implementation and takes ownership for success or failure. Prepared and managed the detailed project plan and milestones using tools and methodology that is consistent with project management standards and Cegedim internal SOPs.
- Performed Risk Management activities consistent with organizational requirements.
- Responsible and accountable for overall design approach and implementation of the technical solution.
- Worked closely with team members to ensure issues are addressed promptly and properly and escalated issues to the management as necessary. Ensures project deliverables are met with quality and on-time.
- Responsible for business change management incl. business process redesign, training, SOPs .
- Managed project scope and timeline through formal change management processes.
- Reported performance to schedule and other project status related issues to management.
- Exercised authority to make decisions and resolve disputes and understands when to escalate to the management.
Manager, Software Engineering
- Integrated over 15 pharmaceutical clients including Pfizer, Amgen, Sepracor, Medicis, Biovail, Genentech, UCB, SkinMedica, Shire, Schering with a combination of over 5000 sales representatives to the Pharmagistics/Knipper Sample Management System.
- Responsible for day-to-day operation and management of the Information Technology function, as well as providing strategic direction to assist in overall company growth.
- Worked with internal business stakeholders to gather and document technical operational requirements, detailed logical and physical design options with cost.
- Worked with technical management to identify appropriate resources needed, obtain task commitment and drive successful deliverable completion.
- Supported and maintained ongoing executive, managerial, and operational reporting.
- Integrated full paper, hybrid paper/SFA and full SFA e-signature clients. Worked on creating standardized SFA Integration layouts to assist in Rx Customer / Sales data transfer and PDMA compliant Sample Management and Distribution, BRC / DTP programs.
- Worked with the client on Closed Loop Marketing strategies to effectively select the channel and/or the device to reach that channel, driven by customer preference and/or receptivity. Linked a customer database, CRM, SFA , to a content management platform, allowing the content most relevant to a customer to be accessed by that particular customer or customer segment.
- Architected and designed the Sample Management site that employs multiple servers and load balancing equipment to distribute visitor loads over multiple computers at multiple locations.
- Worked with PMO project managers and process teams to develop integrated processes to support metrics and reporting to meet program needs in the areas of issues, risks, quality, work planning, time reporting, and program changes.
- Facilitated the successful resolution of project problems, conflicts and roadblocks with minimal escalation. Worked directly with stakeholders to implement solutions and had weekly status meetings with key stakeholders.
- Translated business requirements into technology designs and created associated architecture blueprints, project plans and proof-of-concept POC .
- Worked closely with Project sponsors on software releases by tracking tasks, milestones, and budgets. Conducted project audits and post-project reviews. Managed customer interfaces.
Development Project Manager
- To establish the Global Intranet Communications portal as the primary tool for worldwide communication, information and data repository vehicle for ICI businesses.
- Responsible for Metric and report implementation and support, Process Definition, Documentation and Project Management.
- Led effort to solidify SDLC, and related tools and processes. Lead the design team to architect a Service Oriented .NET application to provide data synchronization between SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, CRM, and 3rd party applications.
- Managed the integration of vendor tasks and progress of vendor deliverables.
- Participated in product design meetings and performed design, implementation, and maintenance of complex, multiple product modules / sub-systems.
- Developed SWOT analysis and standard practices that can be leveraged to incorporate new programs with the existing systems.
- Analyzed and documented business requirements using Business Requirements Templates, Use Cases and model/diagram based requirements documentation tools. Managed bug tracking and change log system to analyze impact of requirements changes to the project.
- Identified project risks, concerns and issues and built contingency plans where necessary.
- Tracked project including milestones, deliverables, action items, and ensure project is on time and on budget. Accountable for all technology deliverables.
- Lead software development groups and teams in change control, issues resolution, requirements management, analysis and design, programming/construction, testing, and transition of applications into a production environment.
- Conducted design reviews and code reviews. Ensured adherence to quality standards and review project deliverables.
- Extensively used the full Microsoft Office suite Project, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio of products and other software for the design, development, testing, training and support of the project.
Sr. Project Manager/PMO Analyst
- Documented Processes, requirements, and standard operating procedures to facilitate communications with associated project sponsors, subject matter experts, development teams, support personnel, and effected users and customers.
- Assisted in the development of project plans, estimates, and timelines.
- Facilitated implementations utilizing established project planning processes, methodologies.
- Facilitated requirements gathering sessions and instrumental in driving projects to successful completion.
- Managed a team of twelve Developers and four Quality Assurance resources.
- Adhered to CMM level practices, coordination with offshore team members, development and implementation plan.
- Deliverables included standards and best practice documentation, deployment and testing plans, code examples and code templates, and training plans for developers.
- Responsible for effort estimation, architecture for a multinational, multilingual intranet and internet web site built for e-commerce, content management, and customer service for consumers and corporate clients.
- Accountable for the timeliness and quality of development team code and other deliverables.
Project Lead/Sr. Programmer Analyst
- Translated business requirements into technology designs and created associated architecture blueprints and project plans.
- Managed multiple, large cross-divisional projects at one time.
- Organized, managed and directed project team tasks and assured proper application of standards, tools and methodologies in the project work.
- Delivered full project objectives on time and on budget as well as contributed to development of high-level business cases and post-implementation benefits estimates and recovery plan.
- Responsible for maintaining current and complete project management data and documents in enterprise systems analyzed and reported project performance metrics.
- Coordinated development, implementation, and deployment processes for large teams in three continents.
- Utilized UML to produce activity, state, and Use Case diagrams.
- Mentored resources in all areas of technology and software development.
- Key contributor to establishing corporate processes and standards, coding best practices, build and deployment, performance, unit testing, versioning and data access.
- Project Management Methodologies/Processes: Agile, System Development Life Cycle SDLC , PMI Knowledge areas and Processes, Microsoft Solutions Framework MSF , Rational Unified Processes RUP , Offshore development, CMM processes, Rapid Application Development RAD .
- Quality Assurance and Testing Tools: FXCop, StyleCop, NUnit, NDoc, CoverageEye, Best Practices Analyzer Tool for Microsoft SQL Server, NAnt, WebRunner, Hobbes.
- Tools and Process: Object Component Oriented Design, SDLC, Microsoft Patterns and Practices, Microsoft Application Blocks, Microsoft Solutions Framework, Visual Studio .NET 2008, 2005 , Microsoft Project, UML, ERwin, Visio.
- Languages: VB.NET, C , Visual Basic 6.0, C , C, HTML, XML, XSLT, UML. Web Technologies : Windows Communications Foundation WCF , SOA/Web Services, ASP.Net, AJAX, ASP, DHTML. Component Technologies: Windows Workflow Foundation WF , .NET Remoting, ActiveX, COM, DCOM, COM .
- Databases: SQL Server 2005, 2000 , Oracle 10g, 9i , Microsoft Access.
- Platforms and Servers: .Net Framework 3.5, 2.0, 1.1 , IIS 6.0, 5.0 , Content Management Server 2002, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Microsoft Search Server and Microsoft FAST ESP .