- Manage, Design, Administer of any size, and just sit in the corner and develop for successful results IT works.
- PhD 13 or more years minors in computer science, multiple management, sales, marketing, accounting, business law,
- macro economics, finance, psychology, quality, processes, computing, multiple certifications Master Certification in SAP ,
- with recent computing updates in .Net, Java, MS SQL, Oracle and SharePoint and will also begin for an MBA in 2014.
- And, I've also learned tremendously by working with literally hundreds of businesses and organizations worldwide of all sizes.
President / CEO, CIO, CTO, IT Management, Program / Project Management, General and Plant Manager, Global Technical Marketing and Management Consultant, Chief Architect, Business Analyst, Lead, Mentor.
Administration of Servers, Clusters, Networks, Internet and Security:
- Windows Server including SMP HPC, Cluster, Cloud, mobile and embedded , SharePoint MOSS
- UN X including SMP HPC, Cluster, Cloud through mobile and embedded ,
- SGI Irix, Sun Solaris, HP HP-UX, IBM AIX, Linux many versions and Apple MacX.
Enterprise Administration, Security, Analyst, Architect and Programming:
SAP ECC 6 BIBW, FICO, HR, MM, PP, PS, QM, SD, WM, etc. including OOP ABAP 4GL and Basis Administration and Functionals, Oracle thru 11 with Financials, Applications thru R12 - AP, AR, GL, PR, PO, SQ, SO, WO, WIP, BOM, MTL, MRP, PA, QA, WM, etc. including PL/SQL, Pro-C migrations, ETL, integration, reporting, intelligence, etc. with all the tables, fields and joins .
Oracle PL/SQL , MS-SQL Server T-SQL , Sybase, DB2 SQL , MySQL, Informix 4GL, OOP ABAP 4GL.
- Microsoft: Visual Studio '.Net' Visual C , Visual C , Visual Basic , ASP.Net, SSRS, VSTO, Classic VB / VBA / ASP, VBScript
Cobol, Ada, Fortran, z/OS, AS/400, SunOS Sparc, HP3000, VAX, Progress, Informix incl. integrations and conversions / migrations.
A Few Recent Career Milestones:
1 Managed, Designed and Lead Developed the program to make Global Nuclear War obsolete if even thousands of nuclear missiles are launched, the NMD program tracks them down and shoots them out of the sky. This defense program had to be absolutely 100 perfect with absolutely no failure. 2 Volunteered and spent thousands of hours and hundreds of thousands of dollars to help children in need, to reorganize how they are handled across then entire country. 3 Designed and Developed the Amber Alert Program to rescue children and as quickly as possible, which is intended to be utilized across the entire country. 4 Designed and Developed the program to manage and move all product that Sherwin Williams produces world-wide, creating one of the largest scaled web sites in existence. 5 Discovered enough 'holes' in an SAP migration process that the 'Go-Live' was delayed for another two years so far - basically, stopping the company from going out of business, and created an SAP ECC 6.0 to Oracle R12 data mapping for all major modules. 6 As the interim CIO for Kaiser Permanente, I reestablished their entire Windows and Unix operating systems, network system, file servers and database system to ultimately provide for their eight million plus members towards optimizing the entire framework as a singular unit.
- This resume is one page, with pages of supporting detail and is the result of feedback from several thousand people.
- And at this stage in my career, all of this is as simple to me as doing dishes.
- Simply stated, I have done all management work, business analyst work - administration on all Microsoft Windows and all Unix / Linux including HPC , ERP's in SAP and Oracle, all database work and programming in the C-Family of languages.
RESUME IN ENGLISH non-computer language resume :
- A Few Recent Career Milestones: 1 Managed, Designed and Developed the program to make Global Thermal Nuclear War obsolete if even thousands of nuclear missiles are launched, the NMD program tracks them down and shoots them out of the sky. This defense program had to be absolutely 100 perfect with absolutely no failure. 2 Designed and Developed the Amber Alert Program to rescue children and as quickly as possible, which is intended to be utilized across the entire country. 3 Designed and Developed the program to manage and move all product that Sherwin Williams produces world-wide, creating one of the largest scaled web sites in existence. 4 Discovered enough 'holes' in an SAP migration process that the 'Go-Live' was delayed for another two years so far - basically, stopping the company from going out of business, and created an SAP ECC 6.0 to Oracle R12 data mapping for all major modules.
- Education: PhD - 26 years of education in a whole number of disciplines. In 1974 at 17 years old , I chose to go after a skill rather than a degree I had a full academic scholarship which I turned down which - at that time - proved valuable as I earned more than three 3 times as much money as those who were degreed - including obtaining a Journeyman's Paper 'degree' in manufacturing , and a family to support. Since then, I have been much more concerned with obtaining knowledge in 'everything' rather than only one and mostly at my own expense and while I continued to gain experience in a multitude of these areas. Technically, any adult education of 8 years in one discipline OR over 13 years is a PhD - and I have 26 years. The reason that I did this was because I owned a small business in the 1980's that employed a max of 42 people, with over 300 million in contracts. I constantly went for additional education while I owned this business - management, quality, processes, marketing, sales, etc. I lost that business, so I decided that I wanted to expand my knowledge in a whole number of additional directions - economics, finance, accounting, law, psychology, etc. I knew that - someday - I may begin another business, but this knowledge and of course, my very extensive computer education has proved to be extremely beneficial as I have utilized this in a whole number of areas as a computer consultant. And just in Computer Science and Technology alone, I also have over 20 years of continuing education. Note that I have an IQ over 200 not measurable .
- Management: I was President and CEO of a manufacturer that employed 42 people as a first-tier defense and commercial contracting business in the 1980's. I established the procedures for MIL-Q, but also the procedures for insuring that: potentially dangerous contracts were avoided, the contract pricings were correct, contracts were filled out to spec dot the i's, cross the t's , production capabilities were available and designated, financial resources were available and designated including any applicable progress payments , vendors were evaluated, certifications were gathered, as applicable, weekly DOD production meetings were prepared, periodic financial and accounting meetings were prepared, production paperwork maintained on a per-contract basis, quality paperwork maintained on a per-contract basis, cost accounting maintained on a per-contract basis, first article inspections were prepared, final evaluation meetings were prepared, progress payment / final payment applied for correctly, guarantees from the Small Business Administration, periodic financial reports to the DOD, DHHS and the SBA, etc. I obtained Lines of Credit from banks and leasing companies, supervised purchasing, bid on contracts, managed cash flow, business plans, acquisitions, etc. and handled all sales and marketing. I've been interim CIO of Kaiser Permanente, IT Manager of smaller companies, Program and Project Manager up to a single 700 million dollar contract - and basically manage every project that I work on it is 'my job' for success . I've attended a multitude of various management courses, including through the Small Business Association, Universities and online. I also have a minor in psychology and am currently about to begin to work on my Masters in Business Administration MBA . Extensive Functional, Business Analysis and Risk Analysis, along with MRP Management Resource Planning with CPM Critical Path Management , JIT Just In Time / Lean and Risk Analysis, bot Executive and Operational, along with Managing Chaos. Note that I use Scalable Multi-Tier, Modularized, and Object-Oriented Techniques in Management, as well as an instantaneous Action-Analysis System that I designed, which includes automated, repeatable and randomized testing, etc., as I automatically build advanced Quality Assurance Techniques into everything. Management and Design is my greatest strength, but also reorganizing situations that need corrective measures - creating solutions to 'make everyone else's life easier and better', utilizing maturity, wisdom, psychology, experience, knowledge, education, discipline, tact, diplomacy and many other management skills - and all while making it fun.
- Finance and Economics: The single biggest area of computing that I have worked with over my 30 years has been in the area of finance and economics. From SAP FICO, Oracle R12 AP, AR, GL and many custom packages and databases, managing the money - all of the way up through corporate has dominated my work. I've also worked with Stocks, Bonds and Mutual Funds including for multiple multi-billion dollar trusts and with government such as the Federal Reserve Bank and the US Dep't of the Treasury. I do have minors in finance, macro economics, accounting and business law to help me with this, along with the multitude of management, quality and processing education, too. Simply stated, my work in accounting and controlling: 'makes the decisions'. I've also created Pro-Formas, Business Plans, Profit and Loss Statements, Corporate Balance Sheets, 'SOX', the SBA Small Business Administration , etc.
- Accounting: I've established and implemented all accounting measures, both in per-contract accounting and in corporate, to apply to commercial accounts and military accounts, as well as applying to the Department of Defense, the Small Business Administration and to commercial Banking Institutions. I've established the procedures to provide both periodical Financial Statements acceptable to all sources above as well as to provide instantaneous information regarding the financial position of contracts and corporate. I've created Pro-Forma's and Business Plans acceptable to all sources above and internal studies to insure adequate capabilities. I've established measures for the monitoring of and the reporting to the Department of Human Resources payroll compensation and tax credits for hiring through their retraining program . I've made the decisions regarding the Tax Liability of contracts, purchases, donations and the like, as well as Investment Tax Credits, Capital Gains, Loss Assessment and Risk Analysis. As a computer programmer, I have designed and programmed or assisted on or maintained hundreds of accounting applications for a wide variety of businesses and accounting firms as well as setting up commercially available software. I've managed accounting and controlling for businesses of all sizes including multi-billion dollar corporations and investment firms and created software to assist with SOX.
- Embedded and Real-Time: I began with embedded systems in the late 1980's by working on CNC Computer Numerical Control and PLC Programmable Logical Control in C, which is called 'Hard Real-Time . I've worked on a multitude of embedded and real-time programs, from the smallest of handheld devices and truck mounts, through the largest of High Performance Computing of multiple CPU systems. And I've worked with all three areas of Real-Time: Hard, Soft and Operating System based. I designed and created a Real Time Production Management System for monitoring through PLC's one or more facilities with Red-Yellow-Green principal for instant visual reporting including cell phone reporting and for manufacturing plants of any size, including continuous processing which also provided for uptime and downtime reasoning. Note that this real time data acquisition also allowed for user to expand upon, such as for real time risk analysis, for example.
- Defense: As a first-tier contractor, my manufacturing company worked with defense bases such as TACOM Tank Automotive Command , Kelly Air Force Base, Rock Island Arsenal and more. I established MIL-I-45208a and MIL-Q-9858a as quality standards, which included contract accounting and vendor controls. I also was the computing specialist brought in to the National Missile Defense program for the Air Force. And I've also worked both in manufacturing and in computing for NASA Lewis Research Center and worked with a number of defense contractors, such as Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, General Dynamics and more.
- Government: I've worked in various capacities for the Federal Reserve Bank, the US Dep't of the Treasury, the Michigan State Police Amber Alert Program , the Parma Board of Education, the Fairview Park Fire Department and the Regional Sewer District, Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, just to name a few.
- Health Care: I was the interim CIO for Kaiser Permanente and reestablished their entire Windows and Unix operating systems, network system and database system to ultimately provide for their eight million plus members towards optimizing the entire framework as a singular unit. I've also worked with Akron General Medical Center and Marymount Hospital and Emergency Centers , as well as Antares Medical Mutual Insurance and Glaxo SmithKlein Beecham Prescriptions .
- Manufacturing including Technology : I was President and CEO of a manufacturer that employed 42 people. I built the company starting by running the machinery myself. Cost Accounting, Vendor Evaluation, First Article Testing, etc. I've developed programs for a multitude of manufacturers, including plastics, metals, thermal forming, etc. and for end products such as plumbing supplies, giant energy equipment, oil industry, etc. and applied techniques from other disciplines towards manufacturing such as applying accounting techniques to inventory . I've done these programs to manage the entire manufacturing processes, including interfacing with CNC's, DNC's, PLC's and Robotics, as well as with X-10 for plant automation. I also attended numerous courses for Journeyman, Process Control and Quality Assurance, including military standards, international standards ISO , Six-Sigma and more. Hard Real Time Motion Control Programming, as well as CNC/DNC/APT/Conversational/PAL/PLC up to twelve 12 axes as well as EIA-ISO , CAD/CAE/CAM 3D . Knowledge of Quality Assurance Systems: MIL-S-45662, MIL-I-45208a, MIL-Q-9858a, ISO-900 , etc., machining, manufacturing. Statistical Process Control SPC , Control Chart Analysis, Source Variation Analysis, Multiple Correlation, Multiple Property Optimization, Experimental Design Optimization. Designed and built Tools, Dies Progressive and Single , Jigs, Fixtures, Molds Plastic, Rubber, etc. , Castings Sand, Zinc, etc. , the Trailer Axles for the MX-Missile Program for Kelly AFB DOD , etc., built components for the Space Station, Aerospace and Gas and Oil, and run parts in the millions as well as machined parts the size of a house. I had previously set up an entire DNC Direct Numerical Control network for Figgie International. Extensive experience with Robotics. I also designed and wrote Con-APT Conversational APT my own PC Based CNC Controller, in C , which had a Machine Definition File one-time entry , Part Definition File CAD and a Tool Definition File, with a compiler for 'Real Path' Generation no 'Cutter Compensation' for controlling DC Drives motors including Robotics. I also helped to develop a Server that was as small as a book of matches much more powerful than cell phones are today , X10 for controlling electrical devices, Video, Motion, Sound, etc. Security System and then a Solution , the Glove with Real-Time Virtual Reality for controlling physical devices, Biometrics and 3D Video Analysis, Voice Recognition and a Mind-Control Headband that would allow brain wave activity to communicate with and control computers. In 1992, I introduced UniDos a Parallel Processed IP System that allowed for Unix and Dos to work together. When Sun Microsystems came to my office to view it, I introduced them to a concept that I had worked on for a C Cross-Platform Library a concept that they then turned into Java and a concept I utilized on National Missile Defense and is also the basis for .Net today. And with PIC-II as the database. And finally, I developed 'Practical Intelligence Computing' a concept far beyond Artificial Intelligence, with the computer's ability to learn and share at computer speeds which I applied to my Motion Controller and to a distributed clustered Symmetrical Multi-Processor High Performance Computing SMP HPC System that I developed called UniDos in 1990 with Distributed Inter-Process Communication DIPC before MPI - ultimately to make machinery capable of doing surgery on humans and without a knife, but with sound and lasers my concept called Complete Computer Control CCC . I was Allen Bradley's motion control 'expert' and lead Allen Bradley's design and development not only because of my knowledge of so many motion controllers, but primarily because of my knowledge of Fanuc.
- Retail: I designed and wrote a program for Realty One to show their houses for sale in Kiosks that were placed in malls throughout the region prior to the Internet . This program was ultimately utilized to create their Internet website. It had the ability to automatically do Title Searches through the Title Bureau. I designed and wrote programs for used car auto sales, which would accept applications and then generate all of the required paperwork for the sale. I finished a Point-of-Sale program for Allsups gas stations with mini-marts and designed their 'push' out to over 900 stores. I've worked with many other retailers, such as Dallas Shoe Warehouse, various local bars, restaurants, etc. for sales and inventories tracking and adjustments , mortgage brokers, accounting firms, law firms, associations, churches, etc.
- Volunteer: Besides designing and writing National Missile Defense and the Amber Alert Program, I 'volunteered' and spent a lot of my own money to help children in need. This was primarily from the beginning of 1999 through to 2002 it has been over a decade now as I redesigned the process including through the headquarters in Washington D.C. of handling these children all over the country. Many thousands of people asked for my help, including police, social workers, government officials, court officials and, of course, parents. I have volunteered a lot in my life, but this effort in helping children over this past decade over a million children and counting actually, many millions to tell the truth has been obviously rewarding as children in need are better off today than at any time in history. From my resume: Minors in computer science, multiple management, sales, marketing, accounting, business law, macro economics, finance, psychology, quality, processes, multiple certifications. And, I've also learned tremendously by working with literally hundreds of businesses and organizations worldwide of all sizes. --- Processes like the logistics of moving all of Sherwin Williams product world-wide , Quality Assurance techniques to assure that quality is returned under any circumstances , Accounting like doing the programs to manage all of Mitsubishi , Economics, Finance, Law, Management, etc. --- all wrapped up into one solution. Plus I had the fortune to design and write the Amber Alert Program for kids that hopefully will be used over the entire country. And back in the mid 1990s', I helped over a half of a million people learn the MCSE I made a practice test to pass and become better computer professionals. This was just one area of what I taught from my dkFlyer.com webzine web magazine . I'll add a lot more to this later.
- Operating Systems: I installed from scratch hundreds of all of the operating systems listed above, and upgraded and administered all of them as well. I've set up small networks all of the way up to world-wide systems. I've built kernels such as with Linux and BSD, but also with SCO UNIX and SGI IRIX UNIX and developed drivers. I've participated in multiple Open Source Solutions. I've done tuning, troubleshooting and security.
- Database: I've worked with many thousands of databases, from installations, upgrades, administration, tuning, security as well as programming and development I have multiple certifications in the popular ones today. And these databases are from all of these various industries, from small all of the way up to world-wide systems.
- Custom Programming: I've done the Management, Analysis, Architecture and Development of many thousands of custom programs in all of the languages listed above and many more , through the full Software Development Life Cycle SDLC to completion. And my Management Techniques and Architecture Techniques are just as Object-Oriented as I apply them as my development. As I have a background in Quality and Processes, this area of development naturally goes in to all of my designs by default. I am experienced in Agile Methods, even on a Global Scale.
- SMP HPC High Performance Computing : I designed an SMP HPC System back in 1990 of a distributed parallel processing system that is the basis of SMP HPC today. I was the SMP HPC Expert for SGI Silicon Graphics, including 'Internals' and the SMP HPC Expert for Hewlett Packard. I am versed with some of the associated scientific libraries and have worked with Irix, HP-UX, Windows and Linux RHES and SUSE specific for HPC. Also some Oracle Exadata Certifications for X2-2, X2-8, X3-2 and X3-8 sales . Note that HPC is not just multiple CPU's. I know the ANSWERS on HPC when almost nobody even knows the QUESTIONS. - HPC requires a Multidimensional thought process.
- Linux: I have worked with Linux for well over 20 years I even started with Minix and made my own version of Winix in the 1990's as an alternative to Windows NT and was considered to be the Linux expert by Hewlett Packard for SMP HPC. I also began with Apache in the early 1990's and have set up and administered it, with the last time being in 2010. Expert experience with Linux OS and architecture. My first Linux was Yggdrasil in 1992 as I began to work with several versions of Linux, such as Caldera, LinuxOS, etc. I formed my own version of Linux called 'Winix' in the late 1990's as a replacement for Windows NT Servers which I gave away . I had one of the top Linux websites on the Internet in the 1990's as I am known worldwide for my Linux knowledge. I joined SGI in 1999 as a contributor and Hewlett Packard in 2007 as a contributor, as I was considered to be the Expert by HP for RHES Red Hat Enterprise Server and SLES SUSE Enterprise Server for SMP HPC Symetrical Mutli-Processing High Performance Computing and recently worked with a whole number of small Linux for Sherwin Williams, including Android and have modified and built kernels since 1992. Some of the versions of Linux which I have worked with include: RT-Linux Real Time Under Kernel , Yggdrasil, Caldera, Debian, Linux Pro, Linux XP, Red Hat, Red Hat Enterprise Server, SUSE Novell , SUSE Enterprise Server, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, Damn Small Linux, ThinStation, Android, etc. with X-Windows Gnome, KDE, Mini-Win, etc. and with Clusters, Supercomputers, Servers, DeskTops and Embedded Systems.
- HP-UX: I began working with HP-UX in the early 1990's. I worked with every version since through the current version of 11. I've administered and set up multiple HP-UX computers, systems and networks, including worldwide. I also worked as the SMP HPC High Performance Computing expert for HP-UX for Hewlett Packard. HP-UX, as well as Solaris and AIX as of 1995 are all SVR4 AT T compliant.
- Windows Server: I was a Beta Tester for the first version of Windows NT 3.0 in the early 1990's. I've set up, administered and networked every version since, through version 2008 for multiple networks including worldwide. I've set up and administered PDC's, and BDC's, BackOffice, SMS, DNS, DHCP, MIIS Web , MOSS SharePoint Server and Farms , Exchange, Active Directory, File Replication, SQL Server and more.
- MOSS / SharePoint: I've worked with SharePoint Server since it began earlier this millennium. I've worked with every version through 2010 including administration, installations and upgrades and preset a 2013 upgrade for document storage, website front ends including with ASP.Net , etc. I have set up the Farms and managed the MS-SQL database backend. And I've worked extensively with SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Document Storage and Blogging. Designed and wrote .Net DotNet ASP.Net programs to act as SharePoint front ends. Set up WSS Windows SharePoint Server .
- SAP: I began to work with SAP in the mid-1990's with a migration from JD Edwards / Oracle on HP-UX to SAP on Windows NT. In 1999, I obtained a Master Certification in SAP 'Master' meaning passing exams for Certification on every module, Basis Admin, Functional, Migrations, Upgrades, the various releases, etc. Recently at MPSA, I worked on SAP ECC 6 BIBW, FICO, HR, MM, PP, PS, QM, SD, WM, etc. migration third from Oracle R12, and know all of the major tables, fields and joins from a SQL basis, too which is useful to verify any Migration towards insuring that fields are being properly populated as required by SAP Note: I might be the only person 'in the world' who knows how to use the 70,000 tables and how to integrate them with Oracle R12 I made a data migration map . I'd created over 300 reports using SSRS and helped with the creation of over 500 training documents I've written multiple training materials, including system-wide documents and also have made videos . I've done both normal ABAP 4GL programming as well as Object Oriented OOD ABAP and have interfaced SAP with Java. I currently have my own NetWeaver and entrance to SAP Notes. I am one of the few who truly understands PP, but even moreso on how to utilize and optimize FICO and from every module. For one example: I know FICO the hardest module even from the lowest level - I know how BSEG works, where it stores it's cluster data, how the index tables work - and how the various modules write to BSEG as MM, PP, PS, SD and GL all write differently. Knowing how BSEG works is critical to the speed of queries and knowing how the joins actually work is critical to data integrity. As it says on my resume for Mitsubishi : 'Discovered enough 'holes' in this migration process that the 'Go-Live' was delayed for another two years so far .' Basically, I stopped them from going out of business - if they had gone 'Go-Live' and removed their old system as ordered, they would not have discovered for at least a month that they were not even capable of any finance at all - payable invoicing, receiving invoicing, project management, etc. - and it would have been too late. I've seen this before with other companies - Narco being one of them, Medusa Cement being another.
- SQL: I began with Informix SQL in 1982, the basis for all of SQL today as it was the most popular for over twenty years and is also the basis for SQL92 Compliance commonly adhered to by all SQL today. I'd worked with many versions of SQL, including Oracle I have done just about everything that there is to do with Oracle and MS-SQL since version 4.2 the first version created in conjunction with Sybase and every version since. As most SQL today is SQL92 compliant, there is much greater consistency between the various versions based on ISO standards and I have administered and programmed all of these major popular versions, including open source.
- Oracle: I began with Oracle in the late 1980's and have done just about everything that there is to do with Oracle since, including Administration DBA , installations, upgrades, programming PL/SQL, Pro-C, Java with Oracle jars, Java within Oracle, C using the Oracle libraries and headers, mod plsql http interface, etc. . I've worked with Oracle Forms and Reports, misc. Oracle ERP's Financials, 2000, Applications, R12, AP, AR, GL, PR, PO, SQ, SO, WO, WIP, BOM, MTL, MRP, PA, QA, WM, etc. , etc. , and know all of the major tables, fields and joins from a SQL basis, too which is useful to verify any Migration towards insuring that fields are being properly populated as required by R12 - Note: I might be the only person 'in the world' who knows how to use all of the R12 tables and how to integrate them with SAP ECC 6.0 I made a data migration map and with the current latest version of Oracle 11. Note that I have written millions of characters of PL/SQL code. Also some Oracle Exadata Certifications for X2-2, X2-8, X3-2 and X3-8 sales .
- MS-SQL: I began to work with Microsoft SQL Server with version 4.2 the first version they created in partnership with Sybase. With version 6.0, I attended classes for training as I designed, set up and administered a distributed SQL Network. I've worked with every version of MS-SQL, through version 2012 the current version , including Administration DBA , installations, upgrades, programming T-SQL , stored procedures, functions, triggers, replication, etc. I've also worked with SSRS, SSIS and SSAS and with MOSS / SharePoint every version as well as the front end.
- Networking Experience: Experience in system and network management: I began with TCP/IP Networks in 1990 when I designed my UniDos System Unix and Dos working together and built the computers, wired and set up the networks, etc. for several businesses for this system. I also did the same for many others not UniDos. I've set up / reset up multiple networks LAN / WAN for multiple organizations since the early 1990's, including worldwide. I've written sockets and TCP / UDP connections specific to individual program requirements and have extensive experience in utilizing IP. Cisco networking architectural and operational experience: I do not consider myself specifically Cisco. Hacking was a hobby in the 1990's as 'geeks' did it, just to do it. Many of my customers required for me to hack into their own systems legally, of course , because they had 'no other choice' for various reasons . My experience over 30 years in such a huge area of computing gives me an extraordinary advantage when it comes to any type of security for all of these popular software systems both today and for the past.
- OOD / OOP: I began doing Object Oriented Design and Programming in the 1980's with SmallTalk and Pascal. As a result, doing the same with C , Java and DotNet just became a natural next progression. I've also become expert in Multi-Tier both in development data, business logic, user interface as well as in systems design especially including scalability .
- DotNet: I have worked with every version of DotNet as I am a Microsoft Beta Tester, I beta tested .Net2003 in 2002. I've worked with 2003, 2005, 2008 and 2010 in all of .Net Winforms and Webforms ASP.Net . Some recent examples are the MEDS at Antares 2005 with SQL 2005, DB2 and Oracle , TAAN www.taan.org 2008 with Sharepoint and the Amber Alert Program 2010 with SQL 2008 and 2012 . And I've worked extensively with C , C and VB. Note: Sun Microsystems came to my office in 1992 to view my High Performance Computing System utilizing both Unix and Dos Windowing environments and I introduced them to a concept that I had worked on for a C Cross-Platform Library a concept that they then turned into Java and a concept I utilized on National Missile Defense and is also the basis for .Net today.
- Java: I began working with Java with version 1.2 in 1998 the first 'stable' version, which also included the enhancement of Swing GUI Interface . I've worked with every version of Java: 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6, as well as with JSP and programming Java within Oracle. I've worked with many Java libraries jars , including especially database jars and have worked with the standard extensions that are most popular today, such as Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- C : I began working with C when it was 'invented' in the early 1990's. I'd already been using C since the early 1980's, so moving into this Object Oriented version was a something that 'I could not wait to see happen' as I'd already worked extensively with SmallTalk and Pascal and C. I've worked with many version of C / C for gnu, aCC HP-UX , Forte Sun , ProDev SGI , VisualAge IBM , Pro-C Oracle and of course, Microsoft and DotNet. I am adept at creating Cross-Platform code and working with principles such as Posix Compliance and a multitude of libraries such as the STL or COM .