- Experience Project Coordinator Consultant for Confidential
- Create, facilitate, and document meetings for team of 4 PM's
- Administrator of Dept SharePoint site
- Planview updates
- PIC updates
Business Analyst Consultant for Confidential
- Researched and tracked all known software and software licenses owned by Wellmark, Inc.
- Defined uses and possible current and future savings of existing software and software licenses. Worked with multiple technical and business teams.
Business Systems Consultant for Confidential
- Created system conversion documentation for business end-users transitioning to new system of record.
- Created testing documentation for new SOR application
Senior Consultant/Business Analyst for Confidential
- Developed business requirements, specifications, testing and implementation plans.
- Created test plan and quality assurance checklists to ensure accurate systems development.
- Coordinated user acceptance testing on several IVR upgrades as well as new system testing.
- Worked as Lead BA on server consolidation project, facilitating meetings, coordinating workflow, creating communications for end users, and worked with Business stakeholders on timing of conversions.
- Communicated timely results to officers and other key stakeholders.
Implementation Consultant for Confidential
- Developed Implementation plans for Basel II data transition project.
- Worked with different PM's on facilitating workflow meetings.
Business Analyst for Confidential
- Subject Matter Expert for all Credit Bureau reporting processes.
- Developed NDM transfer processes to all Credit Bureau agencies, transitioning from a monthly tape creation process. This allowed the credit bureau data to be processed in more efficient and timely manner.