Electrical/Mechanical Engineer/IT with Project Management professional certification skilled in collecting project requirements, planning schedules and budgets, directing project execution, maintaining communications, as well as coordinating cross-functional operations of private companies and public sector organizations. Operations Manager experienced in policy development, daily operations management and resource allocation planning. Able to manage and oversee daily operations of business projects at multiple sites. Able to multi task and very detail oriented. Expert in maintenance of project records and development of organizational process assets. Adept in identifying and mitigating risk, with expertise in developing detailed budgets and financial analysis reports for project planned goals and variances.
AREAS OF EXCELLENCE
PMI Project Management
Strategic Program Planning
Training / Development
Policy / Procedure Creation
Team Leadership / Motivation
Cost Savings Implementation
PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERTISE
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses and departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and distribution of IT and Telecom products.
- Develop and review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement to determine areas in need of cost reduction and program improvement.
- Proficient in all aspects of identifying, analyzing, tracking and monitoring, of the Project Management Body of Knowledge: Scope, Time, Risk, Cost, Quality, Human Resources, Communication, Procurement and Integration.
- Work in partnership with business analysts, developers, quality analysts and trainers to ensure that business case, requirements, design, test, and training plan are delivered according to project timeline: ensure that all functional and technical solutions are delivered to the user to meet business needs.
- Create and execute full-scale project plans and revise as appropriate to meet approved change required using standard tools and techniques.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to stakeholders and sponsors in a timely and clear fashion. Analyze complex business problems to provide appropriate solutions implement solutions that leverage technology to accomplish stated strategic business objectives.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations. Apply PMI methodology and enforce project standard.
IT SPECIALIST/PROJECT MANAGER
- Managing Specialized Housing Project that provides social services imbedded in clients residential services as they transition from homeless shelters to permanent housing.
- Working with Central IT on e-Gov project for better service, and IAM to develop security for HSPHD specialized housing project for both internal and external client users.
- Partner with other department project managers to align processes.
Implementing electronic service delivery solutions in the public sector including third party vendor software solutions.
VICE PRESIDENT/CONSULTANT/PROJECT MANAGER
- Managed Telecom operation, sales, purchasing and implementation of new routes to countries using VOIP.
- Directed transformation of operational and functional needs into solutions while remaining compliant with regulations. Managed Virtual servers Linux, UNIX and Virtual employees.
- Documented system parameters, and optimized the overall solutions effectiveness.
- Managed roll-out of wholesale computers, notebooks, and other electronic equipment.
VICE PRESIDENT/OPERATION MANAGER
- Managed all aspects of wholesale and retail outlet providing IT business process solution development and network implementations.
- Participated in sales calls, demonstrating the value of IT solutions and services. Developed proposals, and solution sizing models based on customer requirements.
- Coordinated business process re-engineering including implementing new technology, facilitating process improvement sessions, and providing training to end users and other business partners.
- Used Project Management tools, MS Office toolset e.g. Word, Excel, Project, Visio, and PowerPoint and Adobe Professional.
- Managed multiple projects and delivered complex projects per project charter.
- Prepared business models, technology plans, service agreements, statements of work and related procedures documentation in support of sales team.
- Worked with application technologies and hosting, including hardware configuration and/or data center operations. Managed IT infrastructure and software engineers using Windows, Linux, and UNIX server operating system.
- Built long term client and vendor relationships, by insuring customer requirements and vendor specifications were appropriately identified and fulfilled.
- Supervised staff of 20 technical employees.
- Responsible for hiring, training and motivating employees.
- Designed, sized, and produced signs including neon, digital, and letter signs.
- Prepared and presented bids to client based on cost of materials and labor.
- Supervised staff of 12 employees in the manufacture and installation of signage.