STRATEGIC SOURCING MANAGER
Executive-level Strategic Sourcing Manager with expertise in all facets of procurement, financial management, negotiations, and travel within high-profile corporations. Skilled in collaborating with organizational leaders to achieve business and financial objectives. Instrumental in streamlining and improving processes, enhancing productivity, and implementing technology solutions. High caliber presentation, contract negotiation, and closing skills. Seeking to leverage background and experience to take next career step with a respected organization that rewards hard work, talent, and results.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Contract Negotiations/Management
- Strategic Planning
- International Merger Acquisitions
- Strategic Sourcing Management
- Real estate Contract Management
- IT, HR, R D, Marketing, Facilities Travel Management CTE
- Service Level Agreements
- Purchasing Management CPM
- P-card Program Management CPCP
- Project Management
- FAB, Direct Materials ERP Reporting / Audit
- Data Analysis
- Supply Management
- Vendor Relationships
- Training, Policies Procedures
- Legal, Intellectual Property
Merger Acquisitions Manager
- Provided financial and strategic analysis and recommendations for international acquisition and divestiture projects, including developing and actualizing policies and procedures for source-to-pay procurement, international travel management, and IT support.
- Execute data analysis, liaise between departments and external partners, and provide comprehensive training to internal and external parties.
- Developed and actualized P-Card and Travel and Expense Card programs to cut and control costs.
- Led supplier contract negotiations to discuss supply percentages, cycle times, and control expenditures.
Corporate Travel Manager
- Oversaw Travel Management Company TMC , including operational and service issues, management reporting systems, and policy adherence administered and reported on all travel processes and procedures to maintain costs, quality, and service level agreements.
- Monitored travel policy compliance, and recommended strategies to increase compliance, improve ISOS duty of care, and control air cost billing for worldwide program.
- Managed online travel applications, including online booking tool, travel Intranet page, and travel portal.
- Identified opportunities and initiated programs related to travel savings and service improvements, and deployed benchmarking-generated best practices.
- Created RFPs and negotiation strategies for travel contracts and made recommendations to management.
- Served on the Cypress Semi Procurement Council, and reviewed all contracts and worldwide purchase orders for approval.
- Formulated and implemented P-Card and Travel and Expense Card Programs.
- Provided oversight to Travel Management Company, including operational and service issues, management reporting systems and policy compliance.
- Captured 900,000 transaction fee savings through P-Card program, and cut purchase order duplication.
- Implemented worldwide UATP Airplus Card program to process airfare payments with Travel Management Company in each country.
- Partnered with American Express to implement worldwide P-Card program to cover charges in IT, marketing, HR, legal, tax, research and development, and facilities.
- Controlled expenditures and introduced gift card program funded by rewards points received from P-Card program spending.
- Strategically negotiated contracts and held reverse auctions for MRO commodities, coordinated activities between internal teams and outside parties, created and maintained purchase orders and released funds in escrow to suppliers, and managed P-Card and Travel and Expense Card programs.
- Participated in Local Implementation Team for SAP and instrumental in ensuring departmental readiness and establishing training initiatives through the creation of innovative purchasing mapping procedures and supplemental training collateral designed online manual for SAP to provide information on buyer, requisition, workflow, and travel and expense training.
- Successfully negotiated favorable contract terms with MRO suppliers to secure adequate supply percentages, cycle times, and expenditure savings targets.
- Realized 15MM in corporate annual savings through security program RFQs for all sites.
- Secured 80,000 rebate by executing RFQ for P-Card and Travel and Expense Card.
- Cut 40,000 in transaction fees by introducing P-Card program and eliminating purchase order duplication.
- Captured 25 savings on goods and services through office product reverse auction process.
- Partnered with tax department and auditor to transform tax penalty from 14MM to 1.4MM refund.
- Streamlined purchasing order protocols to improve organizational efficiency and reduce costs by 50,000.
- Developed B2B solutions, including full electronic fulfillment program to eliminate manual input by purchasing agents for online products such as P-Cards, Travel and Expense Cards, and office products.
- Recognized for excellence in performance and leadership influencing company growth.
- Managed and administered contracts in alignment with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications prepared contract review records and obtained management approval.
- Supported Director of Contracts to compile, review, and analyze contract department statistics, reports, and workloads generated monthly reports and performance reviews for management decision making.
Oversaw purchase of MRO goods and services for leading UNIX file Server Company.