Project Management Professional with over 25 years of experience in the Automotive, Government, Transportation, and IT sectors. Possess expertise in the areas of portfoli formulation, portfoli oversight, acquisition management, process improvement, project control, schedule management, and requirements development.
Oversight Project Manager Confidential
- Provide program portfoli management oversight t MDOT, MTA, MVA IT projects valued over 1 Million.
- Verify projects are in compliance with project governance and consults on acquisition strategies.
PM Program Manager Confidential
- Acted as the custodian for the PM process standards, methodologies, and PPM tools t support the IT PM and project delivery.
- Provided consultation on project approach, risk/issue management, requirements development, schedule management, change management, project performance and preparation for quality reviews.
- Provided portfoli oversight on projects ranging in value from 500K t 100M.
- Developed the performance metrics for the monthly portfoli performance report.
- Created enterprise project and SDLC phase templates for consistent project deliverables.
- Provided informal and formal training t project managers on project management principles and procedures, SharePoint, Microsoft Project Server, budget planning, resource/management, change management, and requirements development.
- Developed and promoted BABOK based requirements development process and used actual projects as case studies for training.
- Facilitated the capital investment process and worked with leadership t align portfolios valued over 200M with business goals.
- Facilitated the collection of contractor timesheet submissions for monthly accruals.
Acquisition Program Management Consultant - Confidential
- Led team in defining ReMAG's Process Maps, RASCI, and Deliverables.
- Provided Business Analyst support in vetting Mass Transit Requirements
- Advised ReMAG Team in development of Team Mission, Objectives, Objectives
Project Management Consultant - Confidential
- Assisted in crafting the project strategy, securing resources, and creating the project budget.
- Assisted the Business Process SMEs in establishing the Business Process Requirements.
- Conducted weekly team meetings and prepared weekly status reports for the PMO
Sr. Project Manager Confidential
- Oversaw IT Supplier's development and implementation activities in the CRM, Finance, Service and Quality Portfolios.
- Oversaw the development of the TREAD system, allowing manufacturing defects t be captured and determine nationwide aut recalls.
- Trained the project management staff on earned value management.
Sr. Project Manager Confidential
- Led e-learning development team in establishing the customer's learning objectives requirements and delivery methodology.
- Reduced the overall Project Manager's administrative time by 30 by developing an automated Earned Value Management EVM project control system.
Program Manager Confidential
- Oversaw the existing model production lines and the new model introductions on the Durango, Ram, and Dakota HVAC assemblies.
- Directed suppliers t think outside of the box in identifying product improvements and cost reduction initiatives. This direction led t a supplier developing a product that eliminated four existing parts and a reduction of tw people on the assembly line cost savings of 1.10/unit .
- Led multi-functional team in determining the manufacturing feasibility of the Dodge Durango/Dakota 2001 HVAC System through Design Reviews and FMEAs.
Acquisition Program Manager Confidential
- Led Propulsion Integrated Product Teams from Concept Exploration through EMD phases.
- Acted as Technology Transition Liaison between the laboratory environment the end user.
- Developed 5 year Strategic Plan for Unmanned Propulsion Systems.
- Determined Strategic Quality Objectives per GPRA for the Flight Training MAG through group facilitation and formulated a 3 year strategy for accomplishing the objectives.
- Re-engineered the Engineering Change Proposal process, using Process Mapping Techniques, resulting in the reduction of processing time from eighteen months t seven months.
- Led Source Selection activities for task-ordering contracts valued over 100 million