Strategic, detail-oriented, success-driven professional with over 15 years of project team leadership and software application development experience. Demonstrated success managing multiple projects and delivering client/server, e-commerce, business intelligence, cloud infrastructure and web-based applications to Fortune 500, international and small business clients in the financial services, manufacturing, commercial real estate, banking and wireless communications verticals. Creative, technical hands-on manager with the ability to translate enterprise needs and available technical resources into innovative business solutions.
| || || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
- Managed projects with budgets ranging from 100K to 1M and team sizes from 3 to 40 stakeholders. Projects utilized both waterfall and agile methodologies Scrum framework .
- Demonstrated ability to create agile, cross-functional project teams including stakeholders in sales, marketing, C-level management, legal, customer service, compliance, distribution and manufacturing.
- Expanded core development team capabilities by promoting short technical consultant engagements and knowledge transfer, on- and off-site training and continuous learning. Encouraged an agile team learning environment whereby latitude was given to research, experiment and perform proof-of-concept projects to solve existing or new business challenges.
- Applied consultative selling techniques for pre-sale lead qualification and developed software proof-of-concept/prototype solutions. Authored project proposals, RFPs, requirements documentation to closed new business with sales teams.
- Awarded New Resources Consultant of the Year for extending existing consulting engagements, delivering new clients and employing additional on-site project resources.
- MS SharePoint Implementation: Managed a SharePoint implementation project which included a corporate intranet and extranet broker dealer due diligence portal. Provided a real-time sales dashboard, document repository and portal allowing broker dealer partners to receive investment fund materials securely.
- Tools and Environment: MS SharePoint, MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server, AWS
- Customer Relationship Management CRM Development: Managed and mentored a development team customizing a SalesLogix CRM system consisting of 100,000 financial adviser and broker dealer contacts. CRM expansion projects included new real estate investment product integration real estate investment trusts and private equity offerings , a proximity-based territory grouping code system to assist internal wholesalers in scheduling appointments for their externals and an extensive array of other business-specific modifications. System customizations were responsible for managing and prospecting business in 6 real estate investment trusts REITs and 100 private placement offerings in excess of 19 B in sales. Tools and Environment: SalesLogix CRM, MS SQL Server, Crystal Reports, Scribe ETL
- SalesLogix to Salesforce.com Migration: Collaborated with Salesforce.com conversion project team in a business analyst role to document existing business processes, application and data integrations, requirements, customizations, objects and reports.
- Tools and Environment: Salesforce.com, SalesLogix CRM, MS SQL Server, MS Visio, Excel, Word
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recover: Managed the business continuity and disaster recovery procedures for the real estate investments and securities businesses within Inland. Collaborated with the business continuity teams across the other business entities to coordinate and align needs and testing procedures. Designed and managed an AWS disaster site Portland that mirrored the production site Virginia for all our AWS cloud resources EC2 instances, EBS drives, Security Groups, etc. .
- Tools and Environment: Sungard Systems, AWS, SalesLogix CRM, MS SQL Server, MS SharePoint
- Data Transformation and Investments Business Intelligence: Managed projects delivering broker dealer financial advisor data imports and transformations to provide the sales force with accurate leads. Integrated sales data from a remote transfer agent and an in-house proprietary investment management system. Provided pre-qualified leads, licensed advisors and broker dealer contacts in addition to timely sales and business intelligence.
- Tools and Environment: MS SQL Server SSIS , IBM DB2, Scribe ETL, Crystal Reports
- Ektron Web Development: Managed a web integration project to consolidate 5 existing sites into a single portal. Collaborated with vendor design team in wireframe creation, site layout and flow. Responsible for package selection, requirements, budget tracking, content migration and deliverable quality. Project completed on time and 15 under budget. Tools and Environment: Ektron CMS 400.net, MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server, MS SharePoint, AWS
- REIT Liquidation Funds Recapture Application: Managed project to recapture funds from a liquidating real estate investment trust REIT into an existing REIT using pre-filled financial advisor documents and secure, self-service delivery. Recaptured a large percentage of liquidated rollover funds and created financial advisor goodwill. Tools and Environment: Ektron CMS 400.net, MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server, AWS, Adobe PDF
- Wholesaler and Advisor Business Intelligence: Designed and developed wholesaler, broker-dealer and advisor performance reports used by management and internal staff to monitor key performance indicators. System developed utilized stored procedures, dynamic reports and scheduled jobs to automate business processes and create performance information. Architected a prototype data mart and dashboards for sales and historical communications summarization. Tools and Environment: MS SQL Server, Crystal Reports, MS SharePoint, MS SQL Server Analysis Services SSAS , Reporting Services SSRS
- Amazon Web Services IAM Implementation: Deployed the Identity and Access Management IAM module and two-factor authentication structure for hybrid cloud infrastructure administration. IAM employed authenticated directly to the administrator's cellular device hardware profile for two-factor authentication. Configured IAM to secure elastic compute cloud EC2 instances, S3, EBS and Glacier storage and virtual private cloud VPC settings. Tools and Environment: AWS, Google Authenticator
- Amazon Web Services Infrastructure Implementation: Designed, developed and managed an Amazon Web Services AWS hybrid cloud infrastructure deployment extending an existing internal data center. Saved enterprise 150,000 in hardware purchases and software licensing in the first year. Tools and Environment: AWS, Cisco VPN, MS PowerShell, MS SQL Server, MS Server
- Okta Single Sign-On SSO Implementation: Managed the Okta-based single sign-on SSO system implementation for the external/internal wholesalers and securities staff allowing access to specific enterprise applications and web sites. Tools and Environment: Okta SSO and Mobile Application, MS Active Directory
- Business-To-Business E-Commerce Development: Integrated reflective films off-cut product databases into one central store allowing vendors the opportunity to browse and purchase off-cut products via the Internet. Designed and developed a division-wide business-to-business e-commerce solution. Developed individual sites for Hot Tape, Reflective Films, Hazard Markers and Thermoplastic product lines.
- Client: Avery Dennison Tools and Environment: MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server
- Real Estate Construction Project Tracking Application: Managed the migration and upgrade to an existing real estate construction project tracking application to a web-based application. Created import routines and stored procedures for the integration of financial data from an existing ERP system. Created a data conversion application to facilitate data conversion providing the client with zero downtime during the conversion process. Client: Jones Lang LaSalle and Chase Bank Tools and Environment: MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server, MS Access, AS/400 JD Edwards
- Bond and Insurance Application Integration: Designed and developed a COM component which integrated into an accounts receivable module. Component provided additional details relative to receivables and bond/insurance premiums, account notes and invoice information. Created an ActiveX component which automated MS Outlook from within a bond and insurance processing system. Upgraded and enhanced a Carnet processing application used for cargo shipping, bond and insurance processing. Client: Roanoke Trade Services and US Council for International Business Tools and Environment: MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Clarus Financials
- Cellular Data Business Intelligence and RMA Application Development: Designed and developed an application to summarize cellular traffic for billing non-PrimeCo external providers e.g. AT T, Verizon . Application retrieved aggregate cellular minutes by tower location/owner from a switch management database. Developed a handset RMA intranet application used to process warranty returns between all retail locations and distribution warehouses. Client: PrimeCo/US Cellular Tools and Environment: MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server, Oracle
- Real Estate Financial Business Intelligence Development: Designed and developed real estate financial reports from a property management and accounting package delivering building lease invoice details, rent reconciliations, lease variance, accounts receivable bill to cash, general ledger and others based on building, region, lease and tenant information. Client: Trizec Properties Tools and Environment: Crystal Reports, IBM AS/400 DB2
- Garage and Overhead Door Business Intelligence Development: Designed and developed a data warehouse transforming garage and overhead door sales and production data for management reporting and OLAP cube creation. Client: Chamberlin Group Tools and Environment: Data Mirror, MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server, Crystal Reports, IBM AS/400 DB2
Life Insurance Policy and Document Management System Development: Managed projects that implemented a document management system and a life insurance policy administration system with an off-shore company in Kingston, Jamaica. Document management system allowed company to secure historic paper policies and files in electronic format PDF . Insurance policy administration system allowed company to migrate from off-site hosted services and manage policies in-house. Tools and Environment: MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Adobe PDF