Positive, results-driven, and innovative individual with proven success in leading, building and managing all areas of Information Technology, offering more than 25 years of progressive and stable experience. Takes pride in ability to effectively combine corporate objectives and values with personal and professional goals and work ethics. Respected technically and valued personally by all levels of company employee groups. Employs proactive management and strong leadership techniques to generate accomplishment-driven workplace environment, resulting in employee loyalty and success. Builds and fosters strategic business relationships at all levels. Possesses capabilities in the areas of:
| || || |
- CAREER ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Migration of company infrastructure from out-sourced co-location to hosted CLOUD virtual environment
- Research and implementation of project management tool for progressive and effective employee accountability in a consulting based environment
- Reduced use of outside consulting budget from 200,000 to 10,000 in two years
- Developed and executed platform migration project plan spanning 30 months
- Experience building company infrastructure environments
- Project management/implementation of CRM system
- Developed, implemented and executed multiple company disaster recovery plans and offsite storage use
- Developed company policies for Internet use, Security and Data Disclosures
- Built IT technical and application teams supporting networking, system software/hardware, application engineering, data center operation and help desk functions
- Multiple Data Center consolidation, design, construction and cost management
Director Technical Operations
Company Infrastructure Architecture:
- Developed and implemented company infrastructure move from hosted Hyper-V environment to Cloud Hosted VMware Computing Environment
- Company Project Management:
- Researched and implemented project management source to lead Consulting based company and force accountability and structure
- Company Leadership:
- Provide leadership for company strategic short and long term objectives
- Company Security:
- Implemented active directory services, managed physical/environmental security
- Company Technical Management:
- Served as technical support resource in Windows server based, SAN storage, Cisco environment with heavy SaaS applications
Vice President - Information Services/Technical Services
- Total responsibility for all company IT direction, services, functions, support and managed staff of 14.
- Company officer, executive management team member
- Set direction and managed projects resulting in continuously meeting and achieving organizational goals and timelines
- Build, lead and foster highly technical multi-tasking, cross-functional teams capable of meeting timelines and bringing projects to completion.
- Aligned business processes with technology to support company strategy.
- IT strategic planning and budgeting, company culture and personnel development.
- Handled all vendor negotiations for equipment purchases, maintenance contracts and cost saving proposals.
Managed staff of 15 providing Windows/Client system software support, 2nd level hardware/software desktop support, software certification and verification.
Technical Services Director
- Responsible for multiple enterprise 24/7 data centers
- Build and developed staff of 12 providing support services for data communications, networking, computer operations, systems engineering, vendor software maintenance, and IBM systems software.
- Group provided all help desk functions for hardware and software issues for corporate and 40 remote facilities.
- Responsible for System-I Administration for 10 distribution center environments.
- Provided technical application support for application engineering staff of 25.
- Reviewed and recommended IT direction and capacity planning for network communications, system software, corporate and remote Domestic and International hardware requirements.
- Total project management responsibilities for planning, testing and execution of company Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Responsible for the planning and design of two consolidated data centers and distribution sites and provided all facility IT infrastructure.
Technical Services Systems Engineer
- Maintained, installed and serviced large mainframe system with multiple operating systems and over 30 vendor software applications and utilities.
- Provided network, hardware/software support for 20 remote facilities.
- Supported application engineering staff with technical issues and production runtime problem analysis and resolution.