Results driven project manager professional with first rate skills in directing project cycles for complex multi-site programs and initiatives. Proven ability to deliver substantial revenue, productivity, and quality improvements through well managed, on time projects.
- Qualified IT Professional with 20 years of technical experience in the role of Project Manager.
- Highly qualified in all facets of project lifecycle development, from initial feasibility analysis and conceptual design through implementation of projects.
- Thorough understanding of project timelines, vendor negotiations
- Excellent knowledge of project management system requirements including Nexus, Clarity and Share point.
- Experience with coordination and small to medium sized construction projects, resource assignments as well as tracking project costing through project life cycle.
- Proven ability to build customer relationships and manage in project customer suggested changes
- Managed successful voice, data, video, LAN/ WAN and network system installations with project budgets greater than 900,000.
- Experience with CA Clarity reporting tools including RED/YELLOW/GREEN status concepts.
- Experience managing health care customer transition to new Affordable health Care Act
- Assisted in formulation of Requests for Proposals RFP on all projects as well as examined Statements of Work SOW documentation.
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management methodology and practices including risk and cost analysis.
- Highly Proficient in utilizing MS Project and maintaining detailed WBS throughout project lifecycle.
- Completed Microsoft skills upgrades, i.e. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Government 2014 Security Clearance
Project Manager Contract
- Primary point of contact for the day to day project coordination of gathering project requirements for NEW Health care project Affordable Health Care
- Serve as project manager to evaluate scope, risk, and personnel cost for implementation timelines
- Determine project manpower requirements and track budget costs.
- Maintain daily Risk and issue logs outlining project progress and concerns
- Manage technical MS Project resource and project budgets
- Initiate and maintain MS project plan per client
- Track weekly and monthly project progress via WBS
- Identify and track resource allocation and correct for project overages as they arise
- Identify milestones and make necessary changes to work plan to keep project on schedule
- Communicate project activity with internal and external stakeholders including Account Managers and Directors
Technical Project Manager Contract
- Primary responsibility involved day to day project coordination of transitioning POS multi-vendor environment to new single vendor provider.
- Prepare and track project progress in Nexus environment
- Track project costs associated with manpower requirements through Nexus program
- Maintain project timeline through project WBS
- Manage telecom transition from multi voice/data/vendors to single source vendor
- Maintain weekly project time allocations via Clarity workbook
- Implement new circuit configurations requiring high level, of project coordination for bank customers
Project Manager Contract
- Manage the overall coordination and installations of Government Census office technology including installations of network server, desktop operating units, network printers and desktop telecommunication devices.
- Managed the implementation of LAN/WAN project requirements for Census projects. This included supervising the implementation teams assigned to facilitate the upgrading and/or modernization of Census Bureau branch operations including VoIP lines.
- Single point of contact for all implementation requirements for medium size PBX installations and the testing of all circuitry to support the switch systems.
- Coordinated all aspects of planning, delivery, inventorying and negotiating with Data Center personnel involving any material discrepancies.
- Responsible for submitting and follow up of all necessary paperwork i.e. as built type documents generated at conclusion of cutover
- Maintain onsite log detailing daily activity involved in cutover
Project Coordinator/ Master Scheduler
- Remotely coordinated activity associated with conversion of new hospital software updates from paper environment to paperless environment. Project involved coordinating team member activity at remote locations including equipment ordering, circuit tracking and manpower requirements necessary for segmented project completion.
- MS Project Master Scheduler responsible for maintaining total project master schedule for project and/or act as lead site manager coordinating activity associated with implementation.
- Track all project cutover plans and contingency plans for all stakeholders.
- Assist in coordination of data gathering for transfer to new offsite server.
- Worked as a contract Project Manager with AT T coordinating communication conversion projects at numerous General Motors locations.
- Responsibilities included network equipment interpretations of technical specifications, plus additional work as consultant to various organizations.
- Master Project scheduler for tracking GM Mexico cutover plans for all telecommunication sites doing business with GM
- Developed cutover plans and held weekly meetings to update and make necessary corrections to plans via MS Project schedule.
Project Supervisor Freelance position
- Responsible for the overall, planning, supervision and coordination of all construction projects assigned to airport.
- Chaired team/ project meetings and offsite project information sessions
- Ordered and managed new data and voice lines connecting to new offices in the airport main and sub terminals.
- Managed new airport terminal network coordination involving DS1 network lines consolidation project, and establishment of new PBX location.
- Developed detailed project plan outlining project milestones and coordinated activity relating to deliverables responsible for keeping project on schedule.
- Responsible for delivery of as built drawings and final customer satisfaction information upon completion of project.
- Conducted after action meetings to determine customer satisfaction of project requirements.
- Responsible for all coordinated activity relating to the installation of company technical systems, i.e.: Rauland Nurse Call Systems, TCIS Communication Systems, Low voltage cabling and all network and backbone cable systems.
- Chaired daily/weekly progress meeting to ensure projects were on schedule.
- Ordered and tracked all material associated with projects.
- Oversaw small to medium sized construction projects that required low to voltage wiring concerns.
- Coordinated delivery and tracking of all on-site materials delivery and storage concerns.
- Maintained all project activity via MS Project or associated software.
- Chaired weekly progress meetings with customer liaison.
- Acted as sole source contact for all on-site vendor activity.
- Responsible for maintaining project budget and submitting finished documentation to customer upon project completion.
- Negotiated all training activity schedules to customer satisfaction.
- Area Manager for 21-member broadband cable installation team.
- Responsible for coordinating all activity relating to: hiring of personnel, daily route planning, employee evaluations, employee promotions and bonuses.
- Maintained daily records for all material ordered, tracked daily maintenance timetables for fleet of vehicles required to perform route activity.
- Prepared and chaired weekly team meetings and minutes indicating employee completion percentages and company progress standings.
- Coordinated and administered training seminars for all incoming technicians to ensure technicians met established technical guidelines.
- Maintained 98 team completion/ satisfactory percentage rating for completed jobs.
- Managed the installation team responsible for the implementation and completion of infrastructure projects involving voice, video, data and structured cabling products.
- Developed detailed project plans with milestones utilizing MS Project and BAAN Project tracking software.
- Responsible for incorporating risk and costing analysis into projects utilizing project management methodologies.
- Responsible for the maintenance and implementation of master schedules with highlights pointing out changes to project duration and cost increases.
- Negotiated all agreements when required with sub contractors on projects.
- Responsible for ordering and tracking all equipment relevant to projects.
- Coordinated and managed the project time schedule.
- Worked closely with the engineering department to supply scope-of-work documentation along with final red line and as-built drawings to customer.
- Initiated quotes and implemented any field change orders into project budget.
- Invoiced projects monthly via AIA documentation or standardized customer acceptance forms.
- Planned, directed and coordinated all aspects of interrelated complex voice, data, networking and video projects.
- Closely managed internal teams and outside vendors who impacted multiple EDS organizations and their customers.
- Formulated contingency plans and determined, staffing requirements, operational budgets, as required to complete a given project.
- Analyzed customer requirements and made appropriate recommendations on types of tools and/or concepts to be utilized in all stages of scheduling, planning and project tracking.
- Assessed ongoing project management requirements and promoted the application of sound project management standards.
- Able to effectively handle both client contact and project coordination to insure project met customer requirements.
- Oversaw the implementation of Overseas LAN/WAN project requirements for GMAC projects. This included supervising the International implementation teams assigned to facilitate the upgrading and modernization of GMAC off shore branch operations.
- Responsible for all ATT large to medium size PBX installations and the ordering of all circuitry to support the switch systems.
- Handled all aspects of planning, ordering of equipment, delivery and negotiating with custom officials from the Third World and Eastern Block nations.
- Responsible for submitting and follow up of all necessary paperwork required installing data grade line facilities into foreign countries.
- Responsible for evaluation and responding to Statements of Work and making necessary RFP's corrections as required.