Highly motivated, results oriented Business Analysis/ Project Management professional with over 20 years of solid track record. Accomplishments include driving complex projects through Software Development Life Cycle across multiple locations including off shoring to deliver measurable, sustainable business results. Experienced in Strategic planning, budget oversight, software development, change management, operations, team leadership, and relationship development.
Areas of Expertise
Business/ Systems/ Requirements Analysis
Consolidations, Stabilization and Transformation
SDLC life cycle System Implementations
Software testing- UAT, System, Unit testing
SOX and Audit
People Soft Modules
Accounting Policy Procedures
Financial Statement Analysis
Data marts/ Data warehouse
Portfolio Manager- IT Finance, Treasury and Accounting
- Manage multiple Project managers, BAs/ BSAs, Vendors and development teams to deliver enterprise initiatives
- Managed and lead cross functional Agile and Waterfall development teams to implement projects/ programs
- Lead IT programs for Loan Accounting, Financial Reporting, External Reporting, Asset Management, Treasury Management, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable teams to successful completion
- Implemented PeopleSoft- FSCM upgrade, Daily Sub-ledger and General ledger systems
- Conduct Daily SCRUMs and stand ups to manage agile development and business analysis
- Workstream owner for CCAR Comprehensive Capital Assessment and Review and all Finance infrastructure and tools initiatives to consolidate Schedules for Fed and regulatory reviews
- Create and maintain Kanban boards and user stories in Rally tool to manage business expectations
- Lead IPO readiness projects to streamline Financial Analytics needs
- Manage all Finance projects for Chrysler Captive projects- Retail, Lease, Floor planning, Commercial projects
- Work directly with the Controller, Treasurer and CFO to implement Financial projects
- Manage multiple Vendors to implement PeopleSoft-FIN, SunGard- ICMS Treasury system, Check printing, Bank transactions, and SQL Server Sub ledger solutions
- Worked on new Loan boarding, conversions and modifications to accommodate new business needs
- Liaison between Business users and IT to improve existing processes and find efficiencies
- Established and documented interface requirements and processes to support Business as Usual efforts.
- Rolled out CONCUR enterprise wide expense management software
- HR/ Finance integration and conversion from PeopleSoft- HRM to Workday
Sr. Project/ Program Manager- Financial Systems
- Financial Systems group PM for the largest system implementation in 2010 2011, CAPRI - Capital Allocation Profitability Reporting Initiative- sub ledger reporting system managing 3 trillion dollars.
- Led Software Development Life Cycle SDLC process improvement work stream to establish clear Enterprise wide Software development processes, deliverables and standards.
- Responsible for overall strategy, resource planning, risk mitigation efforts, documentation review, project communications, and budget oversight of key applications including Sub Ledger System, UTF, People Soft- General Ledger, A/P, A/R and REO Accounting Data mart to manage millions of transactions.
- Managed teams of Analysts, managed vendors, consultants, PMPs and CPAs throughout project life cycles.
- Implemented IT systems that enhanced efficiencies within People Soft modules including AP, AR, GL, CRM, and ESA modules that resulted in savings of 4000 plus man hours per year and multi million dollars in savings.
- Familiar with software development processes including Waterfall, Iterative and Agile methodologies.
- Managed project pipelines to initiate new projects/ systems initiatives, develop and present business cases, secure funding, manage time lines and cost structure to ensure maximum benefits out of projects.
- Managed systems analysis, and testing to streamline Consolidations, Stabilization and Transformation efforts.
- Executed and managed Accounting production close, Production support, Integration testing and database modifications for Financial/ Accounting, Credit Loss Management and People Soft Systems.
Senior Business Analyst
- Led teams to facilitate Requirements gathering and User Acceptance Testing for System enhancements projects.
- Worked with enterprise systems developers and analysts for application issues that affect the business teams.
- Managed technology integration, testing, and process efficiency projects for Credit Loss Management team.
- Production Support for applications- Oracle, legacy systems, People Soft, Credit Loss management batch jobs.
- Conducted Shakeouts, Regression and Business contingency testing for Business Systems integrations.
- Ensured compliance with enterprise procedures for access management and SOX controls.
- Designed and constructed ad hoc data extracts and reports for various business units emphasizing quality and timeliness resulting in enhanced data accuracy and transparency.
- Managed Business process mapping, data quality management, data mapping, data base documentation for Mortgage and Reverse Mortgage, Mortgage Insurance and Recourse initiatives.
- QC Executive Reporting to Senior Mangers and Stakeholders for OFHEO and SOX compliance.
- Wrote Policy, Procedure, User Guides and Training manuals for internal and external Business users.
- Developed and maintained intra net sites and forms using SharePoint and InfoPath.
- Created, reviewed and distributed Business Objects, Crystal reports, MS Access reports for Operations, SOX needs.
Senior Business Systems and Development Analyst
- Implemented Global Market Research Database GMRD , a multi million dollar MBS securities, options and futures research database globally incorporating research data from Bloomberg, Financial Times, and other financial sources including JPMorgan's proprietary data.
- Supervised and trained accountants, programmers and new employees internationally to outsource services abroad.
- Worked with clients to create, design, and implement test scripts, rules and system requirements.
- Led projects for the Bank One merger demonstrating strong time management skills by beating targeted deadlines.
- Developed, facilitated and presented business opportunities and plans for offshore business units.
- Improved Standard Level Agreements by maintaining quality assurance and business continuity plans.
- Designed, created and implemented databases and reports to streamline data analysis from multiple legacy systems.
- Led Analysts in researching and analyzing Fortune 500 companies and their financial securities globally.
- Worked within a group that supported all business areas worldwide for Global Investor Services, and was responsible for maintaining the accuracy and completeness of 4 million financial securities and institutions.
- Responded to requests and inquiries from all investor services business units worldwide in multiple time zones.
- Interfaced with external vendors and assisted in monitoring and evaluating quality of products.
- Trained new employees in security maintenance on accounting systems.
- Prepared and delivered presentations to worldwide clients.
- Communicated with Subject matter experts and participants.
- Organized special projects, career fairs, symposiums, meetings and dedicated classes.
- Created and maintained databases to manage schedules, charge backs, registration and instructor evaluations.
Sr. Project/Operations Manager
- Successfully implemented SAP R/3 platform for nation-wide logistics and e-commerce project.
- Established rules and guidelines governing ecommerce sites and supply chain management processes.
- Created and implemented sales, operations, and customer service databases, reports and systems.
- Conducted Research and made presentations on competitive strategies and business operations.
- Progressively held multiple positions in Sales, operations and call center operations.
Economy and Cost control Accountant International assignment
- Planned and developed monthly budgets and cost control solutions.
- Reviewed and maintained Margin Analysis, Vessel planning and accounting reports.
- Assisted senior management in audits and projects to ensure profitability.
- Advanced MS Office skills Access, Excel, Word, Power Point, Project, Exchange, Outlook, and Visio .
- People Soft modules- General Ledger, Financial Management- A/R, A/P, ESA- Payroll, Contracts, Expense, etc.
- Hands on experience with Business Intelligence tools- Business Objects, Crystal Reports, SAS, Toad, Oracle databases, SQL server, SharePoint, Quality Center, QTP, DOORs, Requisite pro.
- Financial Research Databases- Bloomberg, Reuters, Financial Times, Standard Poor's.
- International Institute of Business Analysis IIBA member 2009 to 2013.
- Project Management Institute PMI member 2009 to 2013.