IT Project Manager/Business Analyst
Business Analyst and Certified Project Manager with o er 15 years of ITexperience managing di erse technical projects and product implementations for Fortune 500 companies, State, Federal and Local go ernments. Accomplished leader of on-site and irtual teams in support of client ser ice, marketing, senior management, network, and systems technology. Pro en aptitude for root cause problem analysis and prompt resolution to gain the confidence and respect of clients.
| || || |
| || || |
Confidential Business Analyst and Project Manager
- Responsible for elicitation, analysis, requirements de elopment and management for the Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office and the Arapahoe County Clerk and Recorder. Responsible for planning and execution of multiple concurrent medium to large IT projects. Pro ided research, analysis and solution assessment of business processes, technical ser ices and applications at the request of County departments. Conducted process mapping exercises with clients to fully document current and future state processes using Microsoft isio. Responsible for the de elopment of client requirements based on business process re iew and client inter iews. Designed complex reports for the Coroner's Office Annual report.
- De eloped standard operating processes, procedures, tools, and templates and metrix for newly re-organized Business Analyst team
- De eloped Measurement Criteria for Business Analyst Team using requirements matrices.
- Project Manager-Business Analyst for the 2010, 2011, and 2012 Elections for Arapahoe County Clerk and Recorders Office.
- Established metric weighting for IT scoring on formal solicitations
- De eloped Report for the Sheriff's Office Information Technology Monthly status meeting.
- Confidential Leading international payments ser ices pro ider. Project Manager
- Project Manager for POS Point of Sale ser ices for Consumer to Business payments using Western Union Easy Pay , Phone Pay , Utility Bill Payments , and Quick Pay payment ser ices. Responsible for the planning and execution of 35 concurrent, 180 hour, software implementation projects. Managed remote cross-functional internal and client teams and change management process balancing client needs against technology constraints.
- Decreased scope cree by 99 while meeting client deadlines and expectations
- De eloped Marketing programs to increase usage of Western Union Payment systems
- Responsible for Executi e Monthly dashboard report of transaction olume, ROI
- Named In entor of Internet Payment Ser ice, First Data US Patent
- Eliminated 100 of ACH Funding errors ACH outsourcing project
- Achie ed 60 project deli ery time reduction using Six-Sigma Kaizen
- Created Standardized statement of work, scope, business requirements, and testing plans for Child Support and Child Support Disbursement units nationwide
- Successfully managed Child Support payment ser ice implementations Los Angles, California, Pennsyl ania, Colorado, Michigan, New York
- Successfully managed Department of Corrections parole and inmate commissary account implementations Rhode Island, Washington, Washington DC, Missouri, Mississippi,
Leading international pro ider of merchant processing ser ices
Managed three independent departments with staff of 16 employees. Responsible for successful transmission of National EFTPS monetary transactions. Managed the on time deli ery of print and electronic media containing marketing lists through FDC acquired Donnelly Marketing Company. Designed, implemented and lead employee recognition and employee acti ity program for organization. Updated and maintained monthly business unit statistical reports for Executi e Management. Worked closely with client ser ice management to insure all ser ice le el agreements were exceeded.
Super isor, Automated Sales 08/1994-09/2000
- Conducted systems analysis for all Electronic Federal Tax Payments EFTPS processed by First Data. Monitored and insured on time deli ery standards for all EFTPS transmissions
- Created, staffed and managed two departments through the successful data center consolidation project for Donnelley Marketing in Ames, IA to First Data in Den er
- Effected 1.5-day transfer of procedures in a people-sensiti e data center consolidation project resulting in zero down time and 100 file transmission accuracy.
- Promoted 33 of staff to salaried positions, impro ing employee moral and reducing department costs through the elimination of o ertime.
- Sa ed 30,000 annually by introduction of paper sa ing program.
- Increased order processing on time efficiency rating from 70 to 99 .