Hardworking Graduate student seeking to utilize skills and to pursue a career to expand knowledge & nurture interests and technical skills to a professional level. Currently seeking a full time job opportunity.
- Hands - on Experience in different tools - Business Object, ACTIX, TEMS Investigation, MapInfo, Path loss, Pilot Pioneer, Genex, DataPro, Asset, Spectrum analyzer, Pilot scanners STP, ISDN, LNA, Atoll.
- RF Survey & Survey Reporting.
- Drive Test in city & rural cluster.
- KPI Analysis & Optimization.
- 2G & 3G swap.
- 3G SSV & Cluster Drive Test
- Frequency Planning
- Walk test survey & Installing Pico antenna,
- Installing GSM antenna & commissioning GSM site
- Hands on experience on RFID equipment, RF circuit analysis.
- New site and DCS sites Single site verification (SSV).
- Identification of faults and issues during the drive test e.g. Handover failures, Call drops, Poor Quality and low Rx level, missing neighbors, overshoots etc.
- Analysis of Drive Test files for taking care of External and Internal Interference in the Network, which involves analysis of Rx quality, Rx Level etc, re-planning of RF parameters in problematic areas accordingly. Co-channel (C/I) and Adjacent channel (C/A) Interference analysis.
- Perform walk test at the customer complain location and analyze drive test log and generate reports with recommendations for regarding poor signal strengths, poor quality, call blocking, one-way communication (silent call).
- Preparing SSV and CMS report using TEMS Investigation 8.1.3 and Map info 10.5.
- Performing the role of DT-Coordinator & Reporting Engineer for Huawei - Citycell (CDMA-1X, EVDO-Rev .A) NPM project.
- Prepare report for throughput, DRC Rate, Rx Power, Tx power, PER Average by using Pilot Panarama v220.127.116.11, Pilot Pioneer v18.104.22.168 &Actix.
- Have done Drive Test for CDMA-1X Voice, Data & EVDO Network.
RF & LOS Survey
- Site survey / RF survey / LOS Survey.
- Secure candidate for new site.
- To propose Microwave antenna position and angle.
- To measure bearing angle of MW links (uplink & downlink).
- To take nearby Environment and LOS bearing Information & photographs.
- To take existing co-shareable site information & picture.
- LOS obstacle detection & information collection.
- Secure the Microwave link. RF/LOS reporting.
- GPS navigation/ Routing, etc
Simulation Software: Xilinx ISE, Aexio Xeus, Microwind, PSPICE, ADS, Praat, MATLAB.
Programming Languages: C, Python, VHDL etc.
Drawing Software: AutoCAD, Macromedia Flash, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
Development tool: Eclipse, Visual Studio.
Hardware tools: Microcontroller, Spectrum analyzer.
Documentation Tool: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
PLC: Mitsubishi, Allan Bradly.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes