- Extremely effective, high energy, results oriented, organized and inspiring Project Manager with extensive project management experience managing multiple projects consisting of multicultural cross functional teams to achieve product and process excellence which exceed customers’ expectations
- Highly successful implementing SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall methodologies from initial product planning phase to product delivery and customer support
- Diversified portable skill sets and broad hands on experiences from managing projects and programs related to software and finance. Includes strategic planning,, quantitative analysis and best practices, product and process quality assurance, marketing and customer support
Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
Engineering Budget and Operations Manager
- Part of a Team in partnerships with various organizations to manage and control expenses, improve product and process efficiencies, and drive continued cost $avings initiatives.
- Expense planning, analysis and forecasting to manage and track monthly spend for R&D organizations to within 2% of quarterly targets
- Lead brainstorming meetings towards implementing a new business, product or process initiative every month resulting in consistent best practices, productivity gains, or cost Savings across Avaya.
- Lead team of 25+ cross functional technical professionals located globally across 3 locations using Agile software development tools and processes to drive positive business impacts to revenue, quality, cost and time to market.
- Managed all Windows based desk top thick client applications, products and solutions involving Avaya one - X® Communicator, Avaya one-X Communicator for CS1000 and Avaya IP Softphone major launches, service packs and patches.
- Drive project management activities for multiple projects for all phases including product support post launch.
- Lead daily SCRUM iteration planning, resource allocation, defect management, and retrospective meetings to improve agile processes and quality.
- Prepare weekly project status reports to senior management outlining blocking issues and implementing mitigation plans to meet commitments within budget and to meet schedule.
- Drive quality initiatives and team efficiency process improvements leading to 20% reduction in critical product defects and delivering 50% of projects ahead of schedule.
- Manage and deliver high profile customer feature requests ahead of schedule resulting in maintained, increased and new business revenue.
- Managed deployment of early product trials within Avaya and its customers to effectively track and resolve issues allowing products to meet defined software quality metrics and launch on schedule.
- Collaborate and partner with project managers, program managers, other product development and system test teams and applicable stakeholders from multiple teams to deliver creative solution based offers.
- Led team of 3 automation test engineers creating and executing basic call handling test automation specifications, leading to improved test execution processes and lower product defects for SIP and H.323 desk phones. (Jan 2006-Dec 2008)
- Managed and trained (onsite 3 weeks at Avaya India) system test teams located in India and U.S. Implemented process improvements with tangible and visible results realized in test plans, defect tickets and issue resolution times. (Jan 2003-Dec 2005)
- Created and executed interoperability test matrix specifications for VoIP testing SIP and H.323 endpoints which served as the blueprint for all interoperability testing. Proficient at configuring and testing server based call handling business and call center phone features. Proficient at capturing and analyzing network Wireshark/Ethereal traces. (Oct 2000-Dec 2002)
- Streamlined financial analysis reporting and expense reconciliation as part of project accounting support for R&D organizations and AT&T business contracts during financial systems’ conversion to SAP.
- Sourced new vendors and negotiated with existing vendors to lower costs and to accelerate deliverables.
- Prepared and delivered quarterly, forecasting reports and mitigation plans to senior management in finance and R&D organizations to ensure all projects were delivered within budgets targets.
- Represented R&D organizations in complying and passing strict internal and external quarterly audit reviews.
Confidential New York, NY
Trading Capital/Emerging Markets
- Effected proprietary trading positions in currency and futures markets increasing teams’ profitability by 8%.
- Created and delivered initiatives to increase revenues by authoring daily market newsletter containing market analysis and recommending trading and hedging strategies to global sales & trading desks for clients.
- Sponsored, organized and presented seminars and workshops on trading strategies and hedging techniques to Fortune 500 companies.
- Major contributor in record percentage increase of trading revenues from $17.0 MM to $28.0 MM in 1995.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes