Business Consultant/Asset Manager Confidential
Contracted at YP as a business consultant / asset manager.
- Exported reports from multiple systems, comparing and merging data using excel add-in AbleBits.
- Served as part of the migration team converting service requests from Remedy to JIRA, including UAT testing, training users and creating training videos.
- Updated SharePoint with process documents.
- Coordinated as Project Manager with YP employees and the local PC support groups within the enterprise to handle computer assignments, retrievals, asset transfers and equipment disposals.
- Coordinated physical inventories of 65 YP offices and local PC support groups. Ensured HP Asset Manager was accurately updated to reflect current user information, cost center and location. Idle equipment was then returned to inventory, lessor or properly disposed of.
Data Analyst Confidential
- Contracted at St. John Providence Heath as data analyst assisting with cleansing data in preparation for migration with Symphony with Ascension Health.
- Pulled reports from multiple systems, comparing and merging data using excel add-in AbleBits. Import Excel spreadsheets into Access, add columns and match data.
Business Consultant/Software Analyst Confidential
- Contracted at Blue Cross Blue Shield as software analyst assisting with re-harvesting software.
- Pulled reports from multiple systems, export to excel and analyze. Import Excel spreadsheets into Access, add columns, run additional reports and create queries.
- Investigated software and hardware usage from multiple systems. Systems used are: HP Asset Manager Oracle based , HP Service Request Catalog, HP Service Manager, Desktop Application Database DAD , Service Center Configuration Management SCCM .
- Communicated with clients via email or telephone to determine if software and hardware still required.
- Handled annual Microsoft true-up along with incidental true-ups that are out of compliance.
- Submitted requests to have software removed from client machines to maintain compliance and availability of software. Reached project goal and retrieved 1 million dollars in software.
Business Consultant/Data Analyst/Process Analyst Confidential
- Contracted at Hewlett Packard, worked as Migration Lead for the Tools Retirement and Account Migration Project coordinating customer migrations from HP Asset Center to HP Asset Manager.
- Performed hardware and software asset analysis for multiple clients using Excel and Access.
- Updated SharePoint with new process documents.
- Created PowerPoint presentations for senior management providing details of migration and risks that could affect the timeline for a migration.
- Worked with team to create different software test scenarios along with testing of new reporting system to explain new reporting structure. Performed UAT testing.
- Ensured accuracy and availability of asset information for operational use as defined in the client Statement of Work. Ensured reporting systems ITO Asset Analytics ITOAA and Client Reporting Data Warehouse CRDW worked properly.
Asset Manager Confidential
- Maintained computer equipment inventories at several depots to ensure timely delivery.
- Created quarterly, monthly and ad-hoc reports for various scenarios. Analyzed using Excel pivot tables or imported into Access to write information to tables.
- Maintained fiscal responsibility while expediting the replacements of 10,000 leased laptops and desktops.
- Coordinated as Project Manager with AT T employees and the local PC support groups within the enterprise to handle computer equipment leases, asset transfers and equipment disposals.
- Created and implemented processes and procedures for customer service requests.
- Provided ongoing redeployment and tracking of 23,000 assets across 23 states using a database.
- Located outside certified vendors to dispose of out of-date computer equipment while ensuring environmental compliance with little or no cost to the company.
- Provided technical support during deployment/replacement of computers.
- Purchased LCDs, printers and miscellaneous items requested for business. Ordered leased computer replacements of laptops and desktops for the company.
- Electronically scheduled pickups. Received and checked-in shipments.
- Partnered with AT T team to write documentation to assist with transition of process and transfer of knowledge to 125 employees.
- Utilized HP Asset Center to manage assets on a day to day basis. Export data for further analysis.
- Participated on asset migration project to move assets from several systems into HP Openview Asset Center .
Confidential Customer Service Analyst
- Processed all personnel paperwork for on-boarding, transfers, terminations and payroll for 134 employees. Acted as benefit liaison for the department.
- Coordinated handling of Executive Appeals received within the 5 state regions. Wrote and updated procedures for the handling of Executive Appeals.
- Created quarterly reports for supervisors to assist in coaching for the reduction of claims.
- Supervised 3 clerical employees.
- Prepared correspondence, ad-hoc reports, and materials for publications and presentations.