Program Manager Sr. Project Manager Data Governance Reporting/Analytics/ Business Intelligence BI Healthcare Finance Business Analyst/Process Engineer Contract Negotiations RFI RFP Reporting Design Data Analysis Data Quality Testing Six Sigma Green Belt Compliance PCI, SOX, HIPPA PHI PII Software Selection, Implementation and Integration Metadata E-Commerce BIG DATA Organizational Change Mgmt.
As an experienced professional in a variety of industries and positions, I have managed full software development of both customized and prepackaged software implementations from inception t close ranging from E-Commerce t ERP. My strong communication and organization skills allow me t effectively manage time driven complex business initiatives on time and within budget. As an innovator of solutions I have used my years of technology knowledge t bridge the complicated communication gaps between business owners and IT. I use my business and technology knowledge and organizational change management skills t develop buy-in and cooperation from all types of stakeholders. As a consultant I have the unique ability t see opportunities t improve and enhance business process and data for clients that will solidify comfort in work provided. I enjoy working with clients t implement structure, accountability, and effective communication t gain confidence and participation from stakeholders that will support business and technology goals.
PROGRAM PROJECT MANAGEMENT SKILLS
19 years of Project Management of software selection, implementation, data testing, training custom development, Detailed Project Plans, Cost/benefit analysis, Business Cases, vendor review and selection, Project Methodology Waterfall, Software Development Life-Cycle SDLC , Projects: ERP, Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse, Sales Compensation, Supply Chain Reverse Logistics RMS , Call Center, Financial/Payment systems, Reporting/Analytics, Tale HR Software Implementation License Management, TIBC Integration Framework Middleware , Project Tools: MS Project 2007 Certification Rally Project Strengths: Defined Planning, Delivery, Change and Release Management, Issues, Risks Mitigation, Organizational skills Organizational Change Management, problem-solving analytical and decision-making ability gap analysis, with the ability t facilitate collaboration and effective communication while gaining buy-in with the stakeholders, business owners, IT resources Executive Management. Management of off on Shore resources, both national and global implementations.
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DATA GOVERNANCE
I have consulted on Business Intelligence Data Governance t large corporations such as Catholic Health Initiatives, First Data, McDonald's, and US Federal Government DOI/BOR, from selling of concept, t developing the road map, day t day process, oversight design t identifying data weaknesses and opportunities for data policy and data asset management. I have indebt knowledge of how t develop qualitative and quantitative measurements on data use, monitoring, data assets management, reporting, and measuring business process improvements for ROI.
PROCESS ENGINEERING TESTING BUSINESS ANALYST
Business Process Modeling BPM , Business Process Optimization BP , and a communication liaison between the Business and IT Organization. Business Rules, Business Functional Requirements Gathering Optimization, Use case design, Unique Process Elicitation Techniques, Process Improvement Studies, Workflow Design Documentation, including business process analysis, ROI return on investment Group Metrics. Data Realization, Standardization, and Migration Process. OCM: Organizational Change Management, documentation of functional and business requirements, analysis and management, process engineering and re-engineering, training documentation, critical thinking skills, QA Testing: UAT Implementation Testing Strategies Test Cases, Defect Remediation, Testing systems: Quality Center
BIG DATA -Healthcare Data Warehouse Data Integrations, Sales and Revenue, Call Center and Technical Service Center, and Accounting Finance Systems, First Data Corp FDR Payment system, FDC Security System, FDR Payment E-Commerce Site, Clinical and Grants Management, Supply Chain and Asset Management, E-Commerce Systems, Box and Custom ERP, Vendor Management and CRM systems, Extract, Transform, Load ETL and Enterprise Data Warehouse EDW, Global Reporting and Analytics Systems, Tale HR On boarding and Vendor Management , Integration Framework Middleware
Microsoft Office Suite 10, Word, Excel Pivot Tables, Access, Power Point, MS Project Visi Professional Seagate Crystal Report v 7.0/8.0 Internet Explorer, Win Zip, Lotus Notes, ServicePlus v 5.1 Service and Asset Mgmt , iMedRIS Compliance Grant Mgmt. software , Blackbaud Accounting Software , Acrobat Reader, Client/Server, SharePoint, Intranet/Extranet/Internet, Data Analysis, Metric and Dashboard design, Relational databases, iMedRIS functional database , HR Health, Wiz wig forms designer, ADT- Payroll, Quicken, CA Service Desk, PeopleSoft, First Data Host, First Data Payment Systems, First Data Payment product and Payment E-Commerce, Use Cases, Entity Relationship Diagrams ERD Excel-Pivot Tables/Visi , Patient Data Billing, Informatica Metadata, JIRA Writing and Testing for CAT, SIT, and E2E activities Quality Center Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/2000-2010/XT, SQL 2000-2007-SSRS, SSAS AS400, Tandem, DOS, SAP R3 SAP Business Warehouse, Reporting for following FBMS SAP Federal Financial System-, FFS, PRISUM, IDEAS-PD, CDW, FUS, FIRS/FA, FIRM, BORWORKS, FPPS-Federal Payroll Personnel System, BOR Labor Cost System Program, TSC New/MIS.
Project Manager. Confidential
SDLC Project Manager using Waterfall Methodology for Data Integration of BIG DATA in Data Warehouse Legacy Systems, pulling upstream and downstream business and IT partners t develop Project Charter, Project Schedule in MS Project, development and release plans.
Project Manager. Confidential
- Project Manager for Sales Compensation BAU business as usual managing 20 small, medium and large projects for Sales and Revenue
- Used SDLC and waterfall methodologies and managed 20 on and off shore resources t run 24/5 requirements, development, testing projects
Sr. Data Governance Consultant/Mgr. Confidential
- Developed, designed and presented the What is Data Governance Program in Catholic Health Initiatives for the following data auditing policy, issue resolution escalation process, Standardization Naming conventions, Impact Assessment forms processes, and Data Governance value, goals, and ROI.
- BIG DATA Managed, monitored, reported data quality dashboard for 87 hospitals, 32 data stewards, Premier and Conifer working with data errors and resolutions including redefining business processes, implementing data standardization, and data policy. Redesigned the Data Quality dashboard for CHI hospitals, t create more meaningful metrics that would give guidance that will lead CHI int Population Health Statistics for the new healthcare initiatives, along with EPIC software implementation.
- Metadata BIG DATA for Healthcare - Lead the workgroup for defining the business processes around getting metadata int the Informatica Metadata Manager, how and what metadata was put int the glossary, when resource uploads int catalog, and manual capture of lineage.
- Confidential Business Intelligence Manager for Western US, for US Federal Government Sold 750,000 Data Cleansing Contract. Sales Support for US Federal Government, strategy, pre-sales presentations and training on:
Business Intelligence BI Data Management, Transformation tools and Processes Analytical tools SAP-Business Objects and presentation. Governance Principles, Operational and Process Architecture. Design and Process of identifying and implementing meaningful decision Analytics, consistent data quality production, and identifying the correct information for the user groups.
Center of Excellence CoE Presentations of the process of how t define and procure a Center of Excellence for US Federal Government. Defining and measuring benefit realization Control and shorten project timeline's and define a control process. The process of designing business cases, ROI Return on Investment , defining and measuring benefit realization, centralize IT and Business, and improve strategic management decision making.
Organizational Change Management OCM Presentations and teaching techniques for working with user groups with stakeholders on more effective communication, structured approaches shifting and transitioning stakeholders and the tools for practice of successful change management. Performance measurement t define process improvements for enhanced process management t identify critical t success processes.
Sr. Consultant: Data Cleansing Rule based Methodology presentation and implemented strategy and reporting for the BOR Bureau of Reclamation . Strategy t quantify and qualify strategy and process t attaining Data Quality t roll up t the future CoE.
Database Analyst, Principal Reporting Analyst: Working with Bureau of Reclamation management t map and review 700 reports, data dictionary that would give end users legacy system fields that correlated t FBMS fields, identifying gaps and resolutions, secondary systems, interface and transmission dependencies, and defining project tasks for reporting and analytics. Development of Business Case for new implementation of Business Objects for DOI/BOR.
Project Management adviser/oversight: Consulting with project manager and design of project artifacts, prioritization and forecasting project tasks and timelines. Implementation of concept rule based data cleansing methodology and reporting. Designed solutions and advised project manager on various solutions for client t optimize and accelerate project deliverables.
Confidential Consulting on Integration Data Mapping, Gap Analysis, and Process and data flows between payment systems AMEX, TSYS, Visa, MC.
IT Project Manager,
- IT Project Manager using MS Project 10 and SharePoint t manage custom software development.
- Managing projects using and combining methodologies, SDLC, Waterfall development life cycles t fulfill the needs of executive management needing effective communication, project structure, and reporting from projects managed in different formats.
- Working with project teams t define Project Plans, Mitigation Strategies, Implementation and QA Testing Plans and developing Project Management reporting structure.
Sr. Project Manager, Confidential Sold 150,000 ERP Selection Services contract t Louisiana Pacific
- Sr. Project Manager using MS Project 07 SharePoint , ERP and SaaS software consulting, managing and educating personnel in the practice of ERP software selection while defining and designing the entire process from requirements gathering, documentation of processes, dem scripts for demonstrations, and presentations for executive management.
- Consulting with healthcare organizations t facilitate the unique business process and requirements around compliance and the pharmaceutical industry ERP Process Manufacturing.
- Designing and reengineering workflow process for Discrete Manufacturing, Case Goods Supply Chain Logistics, RFID Bar Codes Systems, Inventory management, DRP Distributor Resource Planning , R D, Product Life Cycle Management PLM
- Managing ERP software selections with Oracle, SAP, MS Dynamics AX software vendors and System Implementation Partners, and teaching strengths and weaknesses in implementation process, contract negotiations RFI RFP , and finding hard and soft ROI in the new ERP software for clients.
- Working with and managing the ERP software vendors for dem scripts defining the key differences between ERP vendors and writing and negotiations on RFI and RFP for the selection process.
- Working with customers t define implementation project plans including data realization, migration, standardization, Reporting, OCM needs, Process Engineering and Re-engineering, and phased ERP implementation approaches.
- Oracle EBS, and OBIEE Oracle 11i Hyperion Answers reporting and BI analytics Defining business reporting requirements, identifying legacy system reporting t transition t Oracle working with end users on BIG DATA structured and unstructured data reporting.
- Consultation on streamlining, CoE Governance Structure, process consistency and best practices for reporting, scoreboards, and dashboards for all levels of management.
- Confidential Project Manager MS Project 07 SharePoint, Excel-Pivot Tables Supply Chain Reverse Logistics External vendor managing vendor selection, business, functional, and system requirements, and workflow creation. Managing all project documentation t support budget, project schedule, project charter, resources LOE and FTE, risk management, MRF process change management process .
- Project Manager, SDLC, Data Management/Data Warehousing: Inventory and Order Management, Vendor Management system, Software License Management and Post Sales Business Intelligence, Self Service Reporting and Analytics for OBIEE Oracle 11i BI . Transition Projects.
- Managed all project documents with SDLC managed data migrations from DEV-INT-QA-UAT and int production.
- Managed all data migration QA testing activities test cases, test data, security, Systems Integration Testing SIT , End t End Testing E2E .
- Project Manager Data Management Server Migrations: Transition projects t migrate services, data feeds and files t new Enterprise Data Warehouse Oracle 11i .
- Confidential Consulting TSYS de-conversation t FDR conversion, how t write requirements, design workflows/ design Use Cases, improve communications/bridging the gap with FDR First Data Corporation t Nordstrom's business owners.
- Training on Project Management Plans and techniques, Business Analysis, and how t design workflow processes for internal Customer Service, Web Payment Site and Internal Payment system interactions.
- Designed new Payment business systems between First Data and Nordstrom
- Implementation of new Payment Web Site from TSYS t FDR for Nordstrom fsb Credit Card Payment, including gathering and defining business and functional requirements, business rules, gap analysis,
- Test lead for identification and management of Risks and Issues relating t testing activities for Payments and E-Commerce site. Managed and trained both on and off shore teams t write test cases and defining testing criteria and testing CAT, SIT, and E2E activities.
- Project management and testing criteria for Security t OCS and desperate systems for Nordstrom.
- Confidential Consulting how t fast track an ERP software implementation
- Project managed E-Commerce site development for Daimler Chrysler.
- Training on Project Management Plans and techniques, Business Analysis, and how t design workflow processes.
- Used SCRUM methodology t manage the iterations of the ERP implementation and e-commerce site.