A results - driven, project-based operations expert with uncompromising integrity able to blend business acumen and IT technical capabilities into meaningful strategic and tactical results. With 16 IT and over 12 years of program and project management experience, have served organizations as a key change agent, a technology and business leader pioneering business and technical initiatives delivering new product and service offerings in addition to creating and optimizing IT, business and PMO operations. Leverages superior communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills along with executive presence to articulate clear, concise and compelling strategic and tactical plans while cultivating strong customer, vendor, stakeholder and team relationships.
Strategic and Tactical Project-based Operations Project, Program & Operations Management
Change Management Budgeting, Forecasting and Financial Management Business Intelligence
Continuous Process Improvement PMO Best Practices Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
Client, Vendor & Stakeholder Management Team Building & Leadership
Confidential, Wayne, PA
Senior Project Manager (Consultant)
- Responsible for a portfolio of new and existing client engagements including solution implementation and consulting services projects for Confidential Aerial clinical care and clinical program management solution.
- Accountable for program and project management, clinical analysis and data integration deliverables for client SaaS implementations
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MN
Program Manager / Senior Project Manager (Consultant)
- Engaged to standardize and expand operations via strategic and tactical planning for first clinical program implementation in Brazil.
- Leveraging client team in South America, responsible for multiple projects including business intelligence, member portal development and support as well as the various clinical programs project.
- Accountable for requirements management and implementation of BI analytic and dashboard deliverables
- Responsible for member wellness portal management using Adobe Experience Manager (Adobe CQ)
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Program Manager (Consultant)
- Program ranged from six to nine projects involving horizontal and vertical communication management amongst multiple departments including Business Intelligence, Supply Chain, Sales, Digital Marketing and various IT teams.
- Oversaw analysis and deployment of multiple SaaS software integrations for their NetSuite ERP solution including DocuSign and Salesforce.com as well as EDI, Ecommerce, web site, Android and Apple mobile applications via a SCRUM-based agile environment.
- Managed engagement of interim BI solution as a stop-gap prior to migration to MicroStrategy to include everything from requirements gathering/story creation to strategic planning and vendor management
- Working with advertising and marketing firms in Minneapolis and Chicago, accountable for RFP development, vendor selection process and implementation for holistic web and mobile app redesigns
Confidential, Plymouth, MN
Client Executive (Consultant)
- Lead strategic and tactical changes needed to support Confidential ecommerce operations via facilitation of engineering team engagements at times requiring operational process reengineering between Confidential data center and Confidential teams.
- Responsible for leading Confidential service desk team, client and various vendors through disaster recovery planning to include designing, managing and testing DR test and recovery plans including DR standards development as well as data replication and disaster site readiness evaluation and testing for Confidential
- Improved Confidential team’s operational readiness in support of business continuity and risk management SLA’s related to business resumption, RTO’s and RPO’s, risk identification and mitigations
- Implemented solutions by partnering with network, security, off-shore, near-shore, local and remote data center and various application teams under Confidential ’s global delivery model in an ITIL environment
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MN
Senior Health Care Consultant / Program Manager
- Working with various commercial clients, supplied program management expertise during pre-sales and implementation engagements focused on Confidential ’s new Provider Network Optimization service.
- Guided new client PMO to ensure alignment with Confidential strategic and tactical plans formed to address provider contract, reimbursement model, credentialing as well as related systems integration tasks.
- Facilitated all communication including C-suite executive presentations and management of initial Provider interactions for network management team composed of VP and C-level consultants, expert clinical consultants, market-leading health care analytics specialists and in-market provider engagement specialists
- Delivered program schedule and budget tracking tool representing 20,000 hour, $8Mil+ professional services engagement to client PMO. Scope was to design, develop, measure and improve optimal network strategies via support of tiering, pay-for-performance, pay-for-quality, gain-sharing, risk-sharing, medical home during ACO formation supporting Sutter Health in CA
Confidential, Thief River Falls, MN
Program Manager (Consultant)
- Program Manager assigned to build a business intelligence capability for the $2Bil+, international electronic components distributor.
- Oversaw entire program and customer lifecycle to ensure the on-time completion of ecommerce and BI deliverables while maintaining parity with the data warehouse build-out.
- Assisted PMO director with project schedule, SDLC, requirements management strategy and other PMO related templates and process creation using project work to field test.
- Spearheaded ecommerce BI dashboard pilot program involving new service oriented architecture (SOA) systems integration and custom application development for WebTrends, Tibco Business Events and Spotfire products to provide desktop, web, Apple and Android mobile apps / analytics to Sales, ecommerce and Supply Chain constituents via a new data warehouse.
- Partnered with Lead Architect on Master Data Management (MDM), ETL, data structure and modeling activities to bring concept from proof of architecture, to pilot, to project and into a program to include team building, PM mentoring and vendor management
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes