A senior level manager with experience in program/project management, analysis, design, programming, testing, documentation, and training. Extensive banking industry experience. Particular areas of expertise include Program Management, technology assessments, business process modeling, and bank core systems conversions. Has extensive experience in all aspects of core banking applications deposits, loans, G/L , branch banking, client relations, bank operations, and testing. Has held various management positions and passed the PMP exam from PMI in 2001.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Completed an assignment with Fidelity working as Development Manager. Responsible for the delivery of three commercial loan projects that are part of a major conversion. Responsible for the financials forecasting , weekly status reporting and overall project schedule. HP Quality Center was utilized for testing. Documentation was stored in SharePoint.
- as a Change Manager in the Contact Center area. Responsible for the project plan, project forecast/financials and overall project schedule. Software used included SharePoint, Clarity, NEXUS, and PCMWeb. Development life cycle utilized DMAIC.
- Contact Center Always There Project. The objective is t provide 100 up-time for the customer on-line applications.
- Als responsible for the delivery of Banking Center Gen2 monitoring project.
- 1/10- 9/10 - Previously worked for First Confidential as a Project Manager Change Manager responsible for the ALS upgrade project. The objective of the ALS upgrade project is t upgrade GN and ALS t the most current release while minimizing custom code dependencies. Responsible for the project forecast, project financials and overall project schedule. Clarity and SharePoint are the tw primary tools used for project tracking and documentation.
- 8/08 12/09-Previously worked for Bank of America as a Project Manager Change Manager in the ET D area. Responsible for the project forecast, project financials and overall project schedule. Served as the Change manager for tw projects:
- CSDB on-boarding. This project is the on boarding of high risk applications int the Central Security Database.
- WAP replacement project. This project is the server replacement project for the Warehouse Analytic platform.
- Completed an assignment as a Change Manager for Bank of America in the Deposit Contact Centers. Was responsible for the project forecast/project financials and overall project schedule. Responsible for three major projects:
- Project DeSoto. Was responsible for the DeSot project which involved the blending of tw call centers. Software used included Avaya Switch Processing.
- Project CashEdge. Project will improve the processing of on-line products that are funded from another financial institution.
Managing Consultant/Project Manager
Responsible for the delivery and management of IBM projects.
FileNet Conversion Project
- Served as the Project Manager for the installation and conversion t FileNet.
- Responsible for the IBM resources that were installing FileNet.
- Responsible for the weekly status report and meeting with the client on a weekly basis.
Establishment of Program Management Office
- Worked on the establishment of the Program Management Office for a large international bank.
- Responsible for the consolidated weekly status report. This consolidated report used PowerPoint as the software tool
- Responsible for the layout of the monthly progress report which was presented t senior management
- Responsible for the consolidated project financial reporting and presenting results t senior management.
Data Center Modernization
- Analyzed and determined 27 processes could be centralized.
- Responsible for helping the bank identify processes that could be done more efficiently by central operations. Over 50 business processes were modeled and documented.
- Developed and maintained the project plan in Rational. Als used RPM as the tool t present the current status t the bank.
- Served as the Project Manager for Central Operations work stream. The bank operates an on-line banking application and performs most functions in the branch.
- Served as the Resource Project Manager for Bank of America. Responsible for the monthly resource plan and yearly projections. Als responsible for the development and presentation of the weekly status report for the department. The objective of this project was the installation of ImageMark. This software enables banks t image deposits at the branch and als the ability t image ATM deposits.
- Worked as a Senior Consultant for Equity One. Assisted the call center with the resolution of outstanding issues as a result of their conversion t the Fidelity's ALS loan system from Wells Farg loan system. Responsible for providing additional training t the call center staff and managing the issue log. Als provided support for their collateral management system and helped establish processes and procedures. Equity One with over 150 offices converted t Fidelity's ALS-COM, ALS-SM, and ALS-K applications in May, 2005.
- Worked as a Program Manager in the Program Management Office of a large national bank JPMorganChase . Was responsible for the conversion of a large loan portfoli from the Chase heritage loan system ALS t the BankOne heritage loan system VLS . VLS is an acronym for Vendor Loan System it is ALS with modifications specific for BankOne. This project program consists of three major projects. This project included the conversion of the loan collateral from ALS t VLS. My responsibilities included the maintenance and update of a consolidated project work plan, and management of the overall project which includes communications, issue management, risk management, testing quality management and project financials.
- Completed an assignment working as a lead business analyst for a large national bank Bank of America . This project involved the integration/merger of another large regional bank Fleet . Responsible for writing the conversion design documents for the conversion UCCEL and ACLS loans t Fidelity's ALS loan application. This project als included the conversion of the loan collateral t the ALS system. Als responsible for the development of the testing strategy and the test scripts for SIT/UAT testing.
- Lead a project t develop an extensive RFP for the evaluation of core processing alternatives. The RFP very comprehensive and covered all areas of the bank. The RFP was sent t ten financial solutions companies.
- Served as a project manager for a bank merger Virginia Financial Group . Was responsible for the development of the project plan and updating and tracking the activities of the plan. The banks were consolidating their core processing in-house with ITI software. Lead the development of test cases and test scripts. Responsible for the review of testing deliverables for completeness and in compliance with project standards. Acted as the single point of contact for testing during SIT, UAT and Stress testing.
Senior Project Manager
- Responsible for the proposal development process within HP for the southeast. This included the overall proposal development schedule, project scope, technology recommended in proposal, identification of project risks, and costs of the proposed project.
- Developed a major proposal for Florida Clerk of Courts, BMW, and several other large customers.
- Served as the Project Manager for TBARS. This is a total back-up and recovery services for a major retail chain.
Senior Software Applications Consultant
Release Project Manager
- Responsible for the installation of the Alltel ALS application 97.1 for a major bank. The application was implemented by states in phases. Certified as an ALS professional.
- Analyzed the bank's requirements t insure that the ALS application would meet their specifications. This included interfaces t G/L, Tax, Collateral Management, and Credit Reporting.
- Developed and maintained the project schedule utilizing MS project.
- Delegated and monitored all activities associated with the installation for ten business analysts. The business analysts were responsible for determining the program changes that were needed and the development of the detail test plans.
- Responsible for the overall testing plan and strategy.
- Responsible for ensuring that the project team followed testing standards, guidelines and methodology as specified in master test plan.
- Responsible for the management of the issue log and was main point of contact with business units during testing and implementation.
- Responsible for the review of testing deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards.
- Served as a mentor for a Senior Manager for a major steel company. The purpose of the project was t insure Year 2000 compliance for all areas of the company, which included mainframe computers, AS/400 platforms, HP 9000, client server applications, and shop floor.
- Developed processes required t test computer software.
- Identified and helped classify all software applications.
- Developed overall project plan and approach t managing multiple projects.
- Developed an overall testing plan and strategy.
- Responsible for the analysis of all non-Alltel software t determine Year 2000 impact for a major regional bank. Served as the project manager for the project.
- Evaluated all non-Alltel software t determine if software needed t be replaced or upgraded.
- Developed an overall strategy document for the bank.
- Developed and maintained project plan for the implementation and upgrade of compliant packages.
- Was responsible for the development of the overall test plan and strategy. This included the issue tracking standards and was the main point of contact with the end user.
- Principal Consultant Project Manager
- Responsible for the analysis of all mainframe applications on a Year 2000 project for a major grocery chain.
- Responsible for all activities for eight Keane consultants.
- Identified all mainframe programs that needed t be modified in order t be Year 2000 compliant.
- Provided the client with a plan for making all necessary changes t be Year 2000 compliant.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the overall project plan. The project plan was developed and maintained utilizing Project Workbench. The project was completed on schedule.
- Worked on an assignment with a major financial institution responsible for the evaluation of data from their mortgage loan system that was being used t populate a corporate data warehouse.
- Developed a series of exception reports that were used t evaluate data.
- Worked with other analysts assigned t project t determine business requirements.
Responsible for providing sales support for all CTG project services.
Account Executive/Data Center Manager
- Responsible for the management and supervision of the data center located in Ithaca, New York. This included participation on the MIS steering committee, management of the data communications network, and responsibility for all mainframe software and hardware. The software included processing for all deposits DDA, Savings, CDS, IRAs , loans consumer, commercial, and mortgage , general ledger, mortgage loan origination, and ATM processing. All of the applications were updated on-line. Responsible for the annual budget preparation, employee reviews, and provided the main interface between the bank and Newtrend.
- Participated in the analysis and the installation of an on-line reporting system. Served as the Newtrend project manager on the installation of the on-line reporting system. The system utilized optical disc and reports were immediately available for bank personnel.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE: Worked as a programmer, systems analyst, and project manager on large-scale IBM mainframes in manufacturing, distribution and banking.