- Versatile, reliable and efficient ITSM Consultant with 13 years experiences supporting managers and executives in high paced environments
- Diversified skills in the area of Incident, problem solving, Change, direct client relations, Project Management, Vendor Management, Availability Management
- TIL Certified professional and exposure to process audits, preparing key performance indicator reports and maintaining agreed SLA’s within targets together with Client first initiatives
- Proven track records for achieving milestones & applying ITIL strategies tailored to client specific requirements
- Ability to adopt to new environments & meet up objectives on time.
- IT Service Management
- ITIL V3 Service Strategy, Design, Transition, Operation and CSI
- ITIL V3 Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Configuration Service Desk
- Organization Transformation
- Enterprise Infrastructure Architecture
- Technology infrastructure Assessment, Planning, and Implementation
- Storage Management Methods and Planning
- Capacity Planning and Performance
- Operational Assessment and Managed Care Outsourcing
- Data Center Consolidation
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Service Strategy and Design
- Organization Maturity Change
- Sales and Marketing
- Business Development
- Strategic Initiatives
- Project Management
- Organization Transformation
- Benefits Realization
- Profit Improvement
- Strategic Business Planning
- CobiT 5 Framework Methods
Confidential - Alpharetta, GA
Service Manager / Project Manager
- Developed and delivered management value added consulting and strategic technology infrastructure solutions for distributed and large-scale data center heterogeneous environments:
- IT Service Management (ITSM) based on ITIL best practices.
- ITIL V3 Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement.
- ITIL V3 Support areas of Service Level, Availability, Capacity, Financial, and IT Service Continuity Management; Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Configuration Management and Service Desk.
- Organizational Maturity and Transformation.
- Business Impact Assessment and Business Resumption/Disaster Recovery
- The above services included the business strategies and deployment plans, marketing, sales, delivery and developing the appropriate delivery guides, collateral, and training where needed.
- Process Definition and Implementation of 16 ITIL key Processes
- Process & Tool analysis, design, mapping & implementations, Service Transition/Transformation and IT & Business Service Improvement initiatives.
- Handled key IT Infrastructure Roles and participated in Managed Services bids.
- Strong IT Project Management and Process Re-Engineering background (Trained in PMBOK).
- Proficient in ITIL Process Mapping and Implementation.
- Experience writing business cases (quantitative and qualitative) to support strategic business initiatives, process improvement initiatives, or IT transformation.
- Experience in leading or managing small teams effectively including planning/structuring analytical work, facilitating team workshops, and developing IT strategy recommendations and Performance Management
- Transition of Service Desks from on-shore to offshore location.
- Experience in Process Automation. Lead members from stakeholders globally to work towards identifying & implementing automation solutions & thus eliminating process waste.
- Acting as focal point for account knowledge, coordination, and communication between Service Delivery and Client, and between the matrixed Service Delivery teams.
- Accountable for achieving the KPI's/SLA's along with tower leads.
- Be customer focused and act as a single point of contact for all issues, escalations, follow-ups and planning tasks.
- Work with Service Delivery Leads to manage the operations on a daily basis. Provide adequate reports (monthly and quarterly dashboard reports) to Steering Group / Business which will give them a fair visibility on the delivery.
- Manage and improve offshore cost of delivery and contribution margins
- Participates in Budget / Forecast/ Financial / P&L review with Controllers every month and provide Engagement level inputs.
- Making Sure the account complies with all the Quality Management System (QMS), Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) and Information Security Management System (ISMS) requirements and guidelines of the organization.
Service Delivery Manager
- To monitor for the performance of the teams, team leads and share best practice among teams, provide Project Management leadership.
- Single point of contact for service delivery for all Service lines/Technology
- Coordinate and manage communication between cross functional Program Delivery, Functional and Operation teams.
- Monitor quality plan and adhere to established service development addressing metrics, productivity, and rework and ensure processes are in control
- Focus on value delivered to the customer, and constantly work with their client-facing counterparts
- Comply with Information Risk Management requirements specified in Shell’s Project Delivery Framework, including obtaining the appropriate IRM functional sign off.
- Running the Service improvement plans and drive them to the closer and showcase to the customer with the improvements/ cost reduction to the business.
- Drive nextGen activities through Automation and Service Improvement plans (SIP’s) and showcase to the output to the leadership team.
- Managing end-to-end BAU transition of application from on-shore to offshore support.
- Analyzing the support requirement coordinating with the client project management team and based on the analysis, relevant resources are insourced.
- Developed the transition project plans using MS Project including the resources and the time scales and cost involved.
- Coordinating with the respective technical teams to ensure transition resources deliver the deliverables as per the project plan by driving thorough risk assessments.
- Drafting the risks identified into systematic checklists and risk registers to track their progress and share the status with PMs on regular basis.
- Attending periodic meetings on regular basis with the on-shore team to gauge the transition progress as per the checklists provided to discuss on the risks identified and agree plans with projects team to mitigate them on time before support acceptance.
- Attending project Go-Live reviews for support acceptance.
- Prior to Go-Live, performing GAP analysis to identify the responsibilities that still lie with projects technical teams to mitigate during the agreed dual run along with support teams in the Go-Live sign-offs from customer.
- Reviewing customer’s client environments with the customer periodically to identify new/missing areas of support for transitioning.
- Huddle with all technical teams to analysis and review any outstanding risks for the completed transitions and updating the risk register accordingly.
- Perform risk mitigation effort analysis with the teams to get the subsequent costs approved from the customer in scenarios where there is no availability of projects team to mitigate the risks.
- Deployment and ensure adherence to Delivery Excellence Framework that is based on Metrics Culture, ITIL based delivery, Customer Experience Management and Continual Service Improvement
- End to End Process deployment for new projects as per ITIL/ ISO 20000 framework including but not limited to
- Process briefing and handholding to projects for finalizing the processes
- Establishing the Project Performance Dashboard
- Establishing the Project Performance Capability Baseline to analyze Project performance
- Assessment of Projects based on internal maturity model
- Guiding the teams with Process definition and documentation
- Set up Daily and Monthly metrics reporting along with defining requirements for tool deployment
- Strong Risk Management / Early Warning Signals to Unit Head & Department Management Committee during transition
- Drive a culture of Continual Service Improvement by creating awareness on CSI amongst delivery teams
- Implementing Productivity Improvement initiatives in project
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions for identification of CSI opportunities
- Support delivery teams to identify high impact Lean Six Sigma projects and Service Transformation initiatives
- Facilitate execution of Lean Six Sigma projects and Service Transformation plans
- Conduct project milestone reviews
- Conduct Yellow Belt, Green Belt Lean Six Sigma, other ITIL, OM Framework and CSI trainings
- Ongoing metrics facilitation and analysis
- Aid projects in collecting and actionizing on Voice of Customer
- Project and Process Risk Management by conducting regular FMEA for all the projects and processes
- Conduct Internal audits to ensure Project's adherence to ISO 20K requirements and to identify any potential risk or best practices
- Facilitate and participate in External ISO 20000 Audits
- Performance Management: Reviews, Measure Productivity and Performance Reporting (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly) of different Processes with respective Managers.
- Reviewing Change Records submitted for applications and infrastructure changes to ensure compliance with company processes.
- Hosting the Change Advisory Board to review complex changes which will incur Service or End User outages/impact.
- Producing the Forward Schedule of Change to the Service Operations Team and Business Segments for awareness of scheduled activities.
- Tracking Change Management Effectiveness for timely and accurately performance of Scheduled changes.
- Tracking Key Performance Indicators to ensure Critical Success Factors can be met.
- Generating Monthly Reports for Service Level Agreements to the Executive Steering Committee.
- Continual Service Improvement in ServiceNow IT Change Module to meet the need of Honeywell Business.
- Redesign and consolidation of Change Management Standard Operating Procedures from six separate documents to one key document. This produced standard steps to evaluate all change submissions across Infrastructure or Application Change Requests boosting team efficiency allowing for better cross segment coverage for the Change Management Team.
- Designed Change Models for various large scale projects to assist the Project Teams with a means of transitioning Change Requests smoothly through the Change management Process mitigating risk as much as possible.
- Performed Post Implementation Review (PIR) for Change Requests coded as Partial, Completed with Issues, or Failure in scope of the Production Environment in order to prevent future failures through understanding.
- Provided coaching on Change Management Processes when required to teams when requested or indicated by team performance with regard to successful and unsuccessful changes.
Manager, Enterprise Risk Management
- Develop Business Case, define scope and planning of initiative across Infrastructure Practice / 10 Business Units
- Work with BU Heads and key stakeholders to develop the framework, identify constraints and allocation of resources
- Develop communication plan and execution of same
- Defining the Key Risk Categories, Metrics and analyze data to identify high impact Practice risks related to Deal win/lost/pipeline, Margin related, Talent or attrition related, under billing of Senior resources, BCP related, Delivery Risks
- Designing Delivery Risk Management Dashboard to track and report risk related metrics for the Practice
- Define /track adherence to Delivery Risk Management Governance Process. Ensuring that high impact Risks are flagged and discussed with stakeholders and acted upon
- Facilitates regular Governance and stakeholder meetings, get regular inputs from all stakeholders and team members, tracks all actions on an action log and assures that all actions are closed
- Conduct training sessions, overviews and working session, as requested by customer or Business Units
- Established and facilitated Release team meetings (Code review) and developed solutions pertaining to the Release process
- Oversee the service reliability and software quality control for weekly/Monthly Changes during SDLC
- Planned and managed Release/deployed code through different environments (Development, Test, Staging, UAT &Production)
- Coordinated all aspects of a Release lifecycle including development and test activities through ICart.
- Managed timely resolution of all critical and/or complex problems with different platforms in all environments including the necessary communication to stakeholders/IT Customers.
- Maintained stack diagrams, configuration information, Change history for all environments, and communication to all stakeholders including clients
- Managed upgrade process - preview environment, sandboxes, staging solution, etc…
- Log, track, and escalate priority projects and issues affecting the ability to deliver quality projects
- Architect and implement metrics required to bring transparency in migration of code from development, testing, staging, through production
- Managed the production Release process that ensures the reliability and availability of the platform
- Maintained up to date and relevant play books and documentation in support of different platforms/programs
- Performed configuration management for all different applications running on all environments
Incident Manager, Problem Manager
- Dealing with Severity 1,2 and 3 incidents on Remedy ITSM7, making sure the correct individuals / teams are working effectively in order to resolve the issues within SLA.
- Being the central focal point between the support teams and client: Communicating with remote /site engineers and coordinating them to resolve service interruptions within contracted SLA.
- Providing regular ‘verbal’ updates and ‘escalation reports’ to the client and users, in regards to the current situation in restoring the services.
- Providing input to Problem management and Change management on dealing with current issues and suggesting areas of improvement.
- Applying ITIL to working practice when communicating with other teams, such as Problem and Change management.
- Proactively acting on any potential SLA breaches, to prevent service credits (penalties).
- Regularly updating incident logs with detailed information on current state of the problem.
- Liaising with Third Parties with regards to resolving incidents that are currently being investigated by them.
- Self-manage work load by applying organizational skills, when dealing with variation of incidents according to their severities and the impact it is having to the clients business.
- Involvement in the resolution of critical problems and managing them to satisfaction of the user.
- Proactively identifying incident/problem trends and prevents their re-occurrence.
- Reducing the number and impact of Incidents/Problems affecting the services.
- Ensuring the root cause of all incidents is identified and where appropriate, resolved.
- Task-managing key personnel assigned to the ‘active’ problem.
- Maintaining a comprehensive list of Known Errors and other diagnostic aids so that future incidents / problems can be more easily solved.
- Arbitrating where ownership of a Problem is in dispute.
- Liaising with suppliers where necessary to help overcome problems.
- Organizing and chairing major problem progress meetings.
- Analyzing incident data to identify underlying trends.
- Providing feedback to the Service Manager on problem management information.
- Raising Request for Changes (RFCs) for the resolution of known errors.
- Attending Change Advisor Board (CAB) meetings when required.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes