- I have experience in initiating and planning projects with thorough understanding of Business Process Flows and Business Analysis.
- My expertise includes executing and monitoring projects in Banking (in Retail and Treasury divisions), Mortgage loan origination, title and Settlements process; following PMO guidelines.
- I was able to control these projects through successful tracking using traceability metrics, time management and proper escalation of issues.
- Expertise in evaluating performance, conducting feasibility studies, Cost/Benefit analysis and Risk analysis; using effective tools (Visio, MS project, Office, Jira, Practitest, pivotal tracker).
- Domain expertise also includes E - commerce systems (ATG based) managing dynamic content for retailing products throughout the country.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Experience working with business users as well as computer professionals.
- Adept at creating and coordinating extensive communication networks, written correspondence, reports, implementation requirements, project status reports, oral presentations and emails, to keep executive staff and team members apprised of goals, project status, and resolving issues and conflicts
- Managed delivery of multiple projects with respect to scope, time, budget, inflight changes, risk and resources.
- RIO analysis for the business need for and IT initiatives.
- Resource management and task breakdown including tracking resource bandwidth and forecasting future availability.
- Reporting periodic status, mitigating issues and risks with the stakeholders.
- Crafted and disseminated corporate vision with links to projects, its objectives and results.
- Organizing discovery sessions with subject matter experts to obtain user stories.
- I have been engaged with the e-commerce platform which Freeman provides to its exhibitors to setup Exhibitions and Shows. My responsibilities included providing planning for “Freeman Online” initiatives. As a part of planning I provided high level project carter, Scope definition of the initiative and estimations breakdown of the task.
- Measure the effectiveness of analytics for Freeman E-commerce site and optimizing the usage of custom variables and event tracking.
- Tracking requirements, status and updates to outstanding requirements
- Providing functional solution with value addition approach to the product.
- Delegating specifications to developers and quality assurance.
- Making sure that development is cost effective and adheres to the proposed solution.
- Business Analyst in the Commercial Treasury management team with experience on Fifth Third Direct portal.
- Engaged with product manager for Commercial Cards application which is used by over 5000 corporate clients.
- Used PM play book recommended by the bank for project management.
- Worked with several stake holders across the board including TSYS1, implementations, CSC, mainframe, fifth third direct and commercial card product managers.
- Provided innovative ideas and solution for a commercial card portal which will be used by commercial card users.
- Drive requirements along side with the product managers.
- Translated those requirements into detail functional specification with adherence to technical guidelines.
- Researched the availability of required data from TSYS1 which flows to 53 mainframe on a daily basis.
- Worked with the mainframe team while writing functional specification to account availability of data which was needed for the proposed solution.
- Kept a clear communication line between the 53 direct portal modernization team, since there was dependency to their project.
- Leveraged knowledge within the cards team and benchmarked successful project for guidance.
Project Manager / Business Analyst
- Project manager and business analyst for resident mortgage system for the bank which is integrated with core applications for financial needs Assessment, and Unifi.
- Worked on wire frames, screen mockups for functional requirements.
- Involved in Usability testing and User experience sessions to evaluate the product.
- Provided simplified solution for complex requirement from the business in compliance with the best practices of the industry.
- Integrated the POS system with a existing mortgage pricing engine though extensive mapping.
- Facilitated requirement gathering sessions for different business areas reporting needs.
- Identified business processes and rules for various lines of business areas.
- Performed gap analysis and data analysis for integration processes.
- Conducted Impact Analysis and managed changing user requirements.
- Worked closely with the usability team to draw conclusion from feedback and added encasements based on those results.
- Conducted user review meetings. Maintained all review documents and approvals.
- Acted as a liaison between the business line, operations, and the technical areas throughout the project cycle.
- Coordinated UAT test and wrote manuals as training aide.
Confidential, New York City
Project manager / Business Analyst
- Worked closely with SMEs, and identified, analyzed the core requirements and key features of the ongoing project
- Designed the business requirement collection approach based on the project scope and SDLC methodology
- Developed business requirement document (BRD) with project teams. Extracted, discussed, and refined business requirement from business users and team members
- Co-authored functional specification document (FSD) by interacting with development teams
- Participated in documenting User manuals. Conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Assisted in development of training materials for new technology and process improvements. Provide training to users and user managers
- Interacted with Users, Developers, Project Manager and SMEs to understand the business process, identify enhancements and gather Business Requirements.
- Gap analysis along with writing “As Is” and “To Be” documents.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Business Analyst / Web Marketer
- Interacted with the clients to understand the scope of business - Business Requirement Document and Functional Requirement Document.
- Coordinated efforts with 10 offshore developers and other team members on a regular basis.
- Used different tools including keyword analytics and rank checker to identify current ranking of the website.
- Strategic planning for business requirements and analysis of the project which was followed by market analysis. Also defined and designed the optimization process for these websites.
- Used Website Wireframes to work on the elements of web pages
- Research from Meta tags and keywords which were most appropriate and targeted.
- Used SEO, PPC, Content management and social media to optimize the overall ranking.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes