- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Solution Consulting, Architecting, Project Management, and Delivery
- Accomplished, results - oriented PLM consultant with 17 years of experience and proven success in solution development, integration, and implementation for global enterprise clients.
- Provide key consultation on short- and long-range business roadmaps, conducting assessments, creating business cases, and developing transformation strategies.
- Adept at leading cross-functional project teams, communicating effectively with senior management, clients, stakeholders, and business process owners.
- Experienced in consulting practice across multiple domains, including high-tech / electronics, automotive, industrial, healthcare / medical, and aerospace.
- Business / Systems / Process Analysis
- Engineering Change Management
- BOM Data Management & CAD-BOM Alignment
- Portfolio, Program & Project Management
- New Implementation Initiatives & Best Practices
- Strategy & Implementation Roadmaps
- System Integration & Multisite Consolidation
- Document Control, Requirements Management
- Off-Shore Team Management
- Post-Implementation Production Support
- Manufacturing Process Management
- Vendor Management & Supplier Collaboration
Technical Proficiency: Teamcenter & NX, ITK, C,BMIDE, ITAR, Portal Java API, Perl Scripts, Unix Shell Scripts, Windows, Solaris, HP, AIX, Oracle, MS-SQL, Windows Batch Programs, SQL, Microsoft Project, Visio, Microsoft Office Suite
Confidential, San Jose, California
Project Manager / Solution Architect
- Serve in solution consulting, architecting, and project management roles for implementation of Teamcenter product lifecycle management (PLM) solution, managing complex engagements with industry-leading clients. Perform requirements analysis, proof-of-concept demonstration, solution architecting, implementation planning, and post-implementation support.
- Lead cross-functional and off-shore project teams in best-practice solution planning and delivery.
- Serve as key agent of change, developing transformative business processes and operational models to optimize solution usage and long-range implementation ROI.
- Served as Implementation Consultant and Project Manager for site consolidation initiative, leading GCM central site and CAD site alignment and consolidation planning.
- Migrated legacy data, defining Part-CAD legacy data maps in alignment with migration best-practices and future data usage requirements.
- Received Technical Excellence Award for delivery success.
- Spearhead solution architecture for Teamcenter Unified implementation and supported upgrade efforts for NX and Teamcenter Engineering.
- Defined business requirements, defined solution for implementation of 4-tier Teamcenter architecture, and supported project management; led site consolidation, data migration, workflow design, visualization, and production upgrade support.
- Built manufacturing solution for non-production environment of Space Exploration Program.
- Planned database architecture, consolidation strategy, change management, and deployment for Commercial Crew Transportation System (CCTS) and International Space Station (ISS) databases.
- Revamped Confidential part numbering / naming convention, establishing formal business rule; conceptualized and modeled FMS sharing architecture.
- Earned Exceptional Performance Award from Confidential Recognition Program
- Developed enterprise-scale change management solutions, managing onsite and off-shore teams.
- Created requirements, use cases, plans, and specifications for Teamcenter change management.
- Prepared training materials and presented end user training sessions.
- Received accolades from Confidential for excellence in project implementation.
- Directed BOM management planning and implementation in collaboration with large Daimler / Confidential team.
- Architected EBOM data model and defined strategy for migrating legacy mainframe PLM data into Teamcenter for operations in the Netherlands, establishing multisite solution for CAD and PLM data.
- Designed IRR solution, including data model and Teamcenter thin client implementation plan; served as delivery manager and directed off-shore development team.
- Earned Technical Excellence Award.
- Managed Teamcenter upgrade and expansion effort for multisite implementation, partnering with SolidWorks to migrate data from PDM Works to Teamcenter Engineering.
- Produced requirement / feasibility analyses, data models, functional specifications, and migration plan.
- Upgraded existing Teamcenter implementation for 16 production sites and established a development environment.
Confidential, Santa Clara, California
- Led solution and deployment planning for Teamcenter Engineering—including ERP and CAD integration—for multisite deployment.
- Spearheaded migration of OEM parts data for new sites, integrating GPSI ERP part numbers into Teamcenter, and deploying part issuance project into production for all sites.
Confidential, Dearborn, Michigan & Peoria, Illinois
Solution Consultant & Architect
- Served in onsite consulting and implementation roles for key clients, managing off-shore teams.
- Collaborated on multisite implementation of Teamcenter Engineering and enterprise interoperability development—integrating with PLM XML, TC Link, CAD, and Teamcenter Manufacturing.
- Consulted on implementation of iMAN, iPRO, UGManager, and visualization products across multiple client sites; defined data migration plan.
PLM / PDM Consultant
- Led off-shore projects and teams for consulting and implementation engagements.
- Managed off-shore team for iMAN portal implementation; earned Confidential Best Contributor Award and Best Commodity Supplier Award.
- Served as PDM consultant for EDS team performing custom iMAN development of PSE, BOM, Access Manager, and Import/Export Utilities.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes