- Confidential is a result oriented and resourceful professional with 16 years of IT experience.Vertical experience spanning Health Care, High Tech, Manufacturing, Telecom, ISV, Retail, Logistics, etc.
- Experience in many aspects of IT, with enriched experience in Golbal delivery Model, Integrated Service Delivery of IT Organization, Implementing Project management process, Mentoring, Project Planning, Tracking, Managing & Ledging programmers/consultants.Strong client facing and negotiating skills in matrix environment.
- Experience managing multiple App Dev. projects from inception to delivery.
- Experience in managing large programs and consistently accomplishing project milestones on time and within budget.
- Experience in managing IT road maps for sustainability and consolidation of applications.
- Experience with the Transformation Projects, handled multiple complex applications.
- Extensive experience with gathering business requirements, system analysis, documenting them, converting them into robust system designs.
- Experience working with business & development teams to create the vision and road map of the Information architecture for key IT applications to support/lead company - wide transformational initiatives.
- Extensive experience for converting a value creation idea to an opportunity which leads to Project. Conducted various state of arts session with in team and organization.
- Extensive experience with Service Delivery model which includes delivery all life cycle phases for small, medium and large projects/enhancements.
- Experience to define testing strategies and test plans, execute test cases and follow through on the prioritization and resolution of defects (JIRA).Extensive experience with automation of testing scripts.
- Experience in defining a semantically rich business model of the enterprise problem domain that is independent of any technology solution and defines the content of the business.
- Extensive experience on handling projects which involves infrastructure team and applications team. Notable projects managed are Internal Disaster Recovery, Servers movement to/from Data Center etc.
- Extensive experience working with geographically distributed team and business users (Onsite/Offshore).
- Experience developing PMO best practices and process improvements in resource planning and project portfolio management. Experience in defining and develop PMO portal in SharePoint.
- Familiarity with Industry quality processes including TQM, CMMi, HIPA and compliance processes like SOX. Has Proven capabilities to work in diverse and dynamic environments, is ready to adapt and delivers quality-oriented results within stipulated time.
Business Functions: Project Management, Financials, SCM, Sales & Marketing, Claims processingProviders, B2BDesign Methodologies SDLC, Agile, RAD, UML, ITIL, RUP
Enterprise Applications: Oracle EBS R12- SCM (OM, Manufacturing and Inventory), Financials (GL-AP-
AR), System Administration, ASCP, Essbase, BI, EDW:
Technologies-Frame work: J2EE, Struts, Oracle Fusion, Java, PDM/PLM, HADOOPOperating System UNIX, Solaris 5.x, Red hat Linux 7.x, Win 95/NT/2000/XP
DBMS: SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, MS Access, SQL, PL/SQL, HBase-NoSQL
Technologies/Tools: MS Project, Visio, MS Office, Visio, SharePoint, Weblogic
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, TELNET, FTP, SNMP
- Responsible for project management, budget and cost control, resource management and schedules of various IT projects.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects using MS Project and MS-Office tools. Responsibilities include Project plan preparation, project scheduling, cost management, change management, configuration management, resource management, risk management and quality control.
- Worked with cross-functional team in establishing business cases that supported new project proposals.
- Lead stakeholder engagements to ensure scope is agreed upon, schedule is maintained & resources are allocated.
- Developed PP, outlined scope, established deliverables baselines, identified dependencies and managed risks.
- Facilitating Daily scrum meetings, spring planning, spring review, and spring retrospective. Facilitating Scrum of Scrum for offshore Scrum teams in India, China and Europe.
- Responsibility encompass Customer Relationship Management, Client Management, status reporting, WSR and
- QBR for management reporting. (PM and SPOC for Application Support Team).
- COTS and custom developed solutions for several business operation units on-time and within budget.
- Converted value creation idea opportunity executed as project. Managed various application/ infrastructure projects from end to end.
- Partner with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to frame the scope and outlaying deliverables.
- Responsibilities included leading customer brainstorming sessions/meetings to address customer concerns/needs
- Work as a business partner with business leaders and users to evaluate/improve business processes and arrive atmutual cost effective solutions.
- Implemented IT roadmap mapping to business roadmap. Driving the team for Value Creation through continuous improvements initiative.
- Managed multiple Enterprise IT Integration, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Java development projects for CRM application, Quote system, Channel Management system, Vendor Management System.
- Work with customer team to determine overall IT response to address root cause.
- Strategizing a phased approach to implementation of an optimized solution both in terms of the target usergroup and functionality.
- Managed the QA team participated defining Use cases and Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Scripts for running performance and functionality tests AND facilitate User Acceptance Testing.
- End user process definition and training on new and enhanced functionalities.
- Project closure activities including gaining formal customer acceptance, financial and procurement closure, lessons learned and documentation archiving.
Architect for Enterprise
- Develop a "roadmap" of the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from current to future state
- Conducted and participated in various evaluations and selection of software product standards, and the design of standard software configurations.
- Conducted and participated in COTS vendor system selections and conference room pilots.
- Consult with infrastructure development projects to fit infrastructure to application architecture and identify when it is necessary to modify the technical application architecture to accommodate infrastructure needs.
- Consult with application development projects to fit systems to architecture and identify when it is necessary to modify the technical application architecture to accommodate project needs
- Designed and implemented new customizations and enhancements to the existing functionalities. This includes customizing the forms, workflows and reports to meet the business requirements.
IT Project Manager
Environment: Teradata, Wlm, Mdm, Edw, Java, J2ee, Hadoop,Planview,TFS
- Cost effectively managed a full range of small to large multiple technical projects from inception to completion with consistent on time delivery and within budgetary constraints.
- Responsibilities include Project plan preparation, project scheduling, cost management, change management, configuration management, resource management and quality control.
- Project Management and administration that includes creating the project charter, statement of work(SOW), Work plans, project tracking dashboard, writing status reports, and preparing annuals using SharePoint.
- Presenting project roadmap timelines, budgets, risks, status, and schedule updates to senior executives.
- Demonstrate expertise in change management, project and time management, organizational communication, team facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Navigate sensitive issues with multiple stakeholders at varying levels within the organization, including executives, sponsors, department leaders and project team members
- Present timely project status updates, risk and issue analysis, and financial impact assessments to a variety of organizational stakeholders.
- Facilitate planning sessions with teams to develop detailed schedules with Critical paths, allocate and level resources, determine appropriate approaches to reduce total project duration and deliver by deadlines.
- Strategizing a phased approach to implementation of all new applications into production environment.
- Collaborated with senior management, stake holders in the development of project strategy, goals, priorities and long term project plans.
- Responsible for managing different vendor resources and set expectations with vendors on project deliverables.
- Responsibility include establishment of relationships with key business constituencies and serve as an advocate for deliverables across multiple departments; liaison between business and othertechnical areas.
- Respond to, solve and make decisions on business requests with cross-functional impacts and/or moderate risk. Work with customer team to determine overall IT response to address root cause.
- Understand the business rules and processes of the company and inform project teams about how business rules and transformations are applied to data.
- Partner with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to frame the scope and outlaying deliverables.
- Provide exceptional internal customer service as a representative of the PMO.
Oracle/ Project Manager
Confidential, Boston, MA
Environment: ORACLE R12/11i, WEBSERVICES, SOA, JAVA, DW, JSP, JIRA, EDW, Oaf, Hyperian,Remedy
- Developed and documented workflow, business and systems requirements
- Identied opportunities to improve technical and functional processes
- Identify operational metrics focused on stability, predictability, and security
- Facilitated requirement sessions and created operational metrics for stability, predictability and security
- Managed project plan, process specifications and testing efforts
- Other responsibilities included leading customer brainstorming sessions/meetings to address customer needs.
- Gap Analysis, Defining the scope of the application.
- Conducted AS-IS study and documentation for the Implementation/enhancement/upgrade projects.
- Gathering and documenting business requirements, creation of detailed Process maps and user scenarios
- Strategizing a phased approach to implementation of an optimized solution both in terms of the target user group and functionality.
- Defining Use cases and Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Scripts for running performance and functionality tests AND facilitate User Acceptance Testing.
- Managed multiple offshore and onsite teams, Offshore-onsite co-ordination, project status reporting, and project financial reporting, earned value analysis, communication of project plans, status reports, issues, risk and mitigation plan, Client and stake holders’ management.
- Project tracking, issue management. Project status briefing to steering committee. Coordination with other
- Successfully implemented Oracle Mobile Supply chain for Receiving and Shipping.
- Successfully implemented 2 CRP’s and 1 UAT. Production support and user training.
- Manage day-to-day operations in the project; resolve conflicts in priorities
- Gather Requirements for customization of the project
- Work with the QA and SME team during testing to prioritize testing scenarios and defect tracking.
- Oversee system and integration testing
- Manage client and executive management's expectations
- Prioritize project deliverables according to business and client priorities/feedback
- Perform project planning, schedule management, scope and change management and resource planning
- Track the plan to meet target delivery dates in an iterative development cycle
- Identify, mitigate and communicate risks and potential road-blocks in the project; escalate issues as required
- Periodic status and progress reporting to management and client
- Production and Maintenance support
- Resolve Client issues ( data issues, validation issues)
- Wrote the functional and technical design document for several workflow customizations in Order Management.
- Worked on several tars with Oracle support to resolve all the issues.
Project Lead Functional Consultant
- Responsible for the entire supply chain and manufacturing modules Go-Live activities.
- Conducted AS-IS study and documentation in AIM methodology.
- Designed the interface of the custom built package for Order entry and shipping with oracle inventory and Oracle Receivables.
- Designed the entire custom model for rule based rescheduling of sales orders.
- GAP Analysis and GAP resolution for Oracle GL/AP/AR/iprocurement/PO.
- Documentation of all the set-ups for Oracle Order Management/Shipping/ Advanced Pricing and Supply Chain Planning.
- Month end closing procedure for Oracle Receivables and Oracle Inventory. Worked very closely with the cross module team for closing the financial GL books
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes