- Information Technology ~ Insurance ~ Life Sciences ~ Banking & Financial ~ Manufacturing
- A top performing, technically solid, project manager and “hands - on” scrum master with more than 14 years of successful, timely, and correct delivery of high value complex technical projects.
- Skilled in all phases of the development lifecycle from concept & development to testing & deployment to operation & support.
- Knowledgeable in IT asset management and expert in software development methodologies-agile, iterative, waterfall and mixed approaches and in defining & initiating best practices.
- An accomplished mentor and leader, guiding and developing small and large teams and individuals while continuously seeking to improve performance.
- Able to work through difficult project dynamics, personalities, and politics toward collaboration and high project performance.
- Collaborative communicator continually focused on building relationships and promoting synergies to drive positive change, cohesive, comprehensive business approaches & enhanced profitability.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- Strategic Planning & Forecasting
- Software/System Integration
- SDLC - Waterfall Development
- Iterative Development - Scrum
- Conversion, Legacy Integration
- Offshore Team Management
- Vendor/Supplier Relations/RFP
- Databases, ERP Systems
- Program/Large Project Management
- Business Development
- Manager Training & Mentorship
- MS Office Suite, MS Project
Technology: Java JEE, Spring, Hibernate, Cold Fusion, Power Builder, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, JIRA, HP Quality Center, RTC, SOAP UI, Selenium, Sonar, TOAD, MPP, Eclipse, Dream Weaver MX, Net Object Fusion, Power Designer, VSS, Harvest, FTP tools, Beyond Compare, MS office, HTML Kit, SharePoint.
Scrum Master/Product Consultant
- Managed development and implementation for components of the Confidential region’s Policy Administration System (PAS) Product.
- Planned and managed sprints, led scrum calls and managed communications.
- Developed, customized, and deployed the Exigen Insurance Solutions (EIS) suite for Confidential NCNU, extending core domain system functionality to meet the unique needs and business rules of the client.
- Efficiently coordinated business requirements gathering and translated the business requirements into task specifications, led onsite and offshore resources with specialized knowledge. Reviewed deliverables from offshore and presented to client for acceptance.
- Validated effort, SLA and productivity metrics against project benchmarks. Interacted closely with the Product Managers and stakeholders to better understand their business needs ensure delivery of the right solution.
- Maintained proper control of resources and schedule, ensuring timely and cost-effective delivery.
- Identified numerous refactor opportunities to improve performance in existing modules.
- Completed most planned 4-week sprints in 3 weeks, increasing bandwidth for fixes, refactors, & other value-added. Saved 10 to 15 percent of costs with early deliveries and lowered defect density.
- Managed a 4-member team in RFP analysis and response.
- Led analysis and developed migration plans for research and development (R&D) IT for the biopharmaceutical firm, Confidential .
- Evaluated RDMi Site Transition, including data, system, and application, and data integration and consolidation management.
- Legacy technologies included Oracle, DB2, Servers, Windows NT, Novel, GNOSIS, and SharePoint.
- Designed and facilitated all requirements and design workshops
- Achieved 15 percent cost savings by completing planned deliveries in less than 7 months against a schedule of 8 months.
- Created a manageable process flow for a complex set of activities, capturing roles, deliverables, bottlenecks, and resolution methods.
Project Manager/Lead Developer/Delivery Coordinator
- Managed 5 onsite & 28 offshore resources in delivering incident management, content management, and release management Centralized Production Support project.
- Java J2EE, Web sphere, Web logic, Tomcat, j-Boss, Databases- Oracle, DB2, Sybase, My-SQL, MS-SQL, Apache, IIS, IBM HTTP, Spring, Peregrine Service Center, GEIRS (Client defined tool), Visual Source Safe, Harvest, Tools - HP Open view & BAC tools, Customized VB script & QTP.
- Reduced human error 15 to 20 percent with proportionate cost savings by initiating a number of project management & development best practices including customizable approval & workflows, and increased process automation.
- Employed a thorough End-to-End Change Management and tracking process, maintaining a robust change workflow with meaningful metrics.
Project Manager/Senior Developer/Module Lead
- Provided technical leadership of a 10 member onsite/offshore team and management for the entire SDLC process for Confidential Working Capital Solution (WCS) project.
- Trained resources distributed work among team members. Managed module delivery & schedule.
Technologies included: Cold fusion 7.0, Oracle 9i, Java Script, Unix, VSS, TOAD, XML, XSD.
- Led a team of 6 in developing Talent Hub website capabilities to better support artist collaboration, artist showcasing to industry and artist communication with fans.
- Created new capability for any user to add/edit/view his/her portfolio and online payment system.
Technologies included: Cold Fusion MX, MS SQL Server 2000, Java Script.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes