- Dynamic Project and Software Development Manager with 20 years of experience. History of outperforming revenue / P L objectives while positioning Fortune 500 clientele to improve services and profits. Strategic thinker with proven ability to analyze systems, develop and implement winning IT-business solutions. Diligent team leader with record of building strong relationships, capturing new business, and leveraging a unique blend of management, technology, and hands-on expertise.
- Program Management Project Management Software Solutions Development Strategic Planning
- Cost Control Development Methodology DMAIC, AGILE Process Improvements / Reengineering IT-Business Alignment New Business Development Systems Integration International Business Change Management, Government, Client Relations EVM Team Leadership Emerging Technologies
Vice President, Technology Solutions
Direct, plans and coordinates across service provider resources to deliver technology project requirements within the predicted cost, time, and quality estimates. Matrixed execution responsibility across all technology organizations using collaborative atmosphere adopting AGILE, DMAIC development methodology.
- Establishes and manages multiple related and interdependent projects to collectively deliver desired business outcomes.
- Manages the end to end technology delivery strategy including collecting and translating business requirements into program and project plans, and technical execution for programs and projects.
- Rigorously manages scope to ensure agreed/approved/appropriate value is delivered and commitments are achieved within time, cost, and quality parameters
- Responsible for end to end technology delivery strategy and execution
- Leads a team of highly technical and analytical professionals
- Manages a portfolio of technology design, build and implementation with varying levels of complexity
- Responsible for the end to end technology component of a single project or multiple programs
- Provides input into development of business cases and technology estimates
- Develops and manages the technology tasks within the overall work plan
- Manages financial estimation / forecasting / monitoring for technology service providers
- Have direct accountability for leading a team including but not limited to internal, global and third party associates
- Responsible for a portfolio of technology designs with varying levels of complexity and/or may have broad scale accountability for the processes that support initiatives
Senior Program Manager
Direct IT Software Development engagements, IT project operations, and Software Development Team members for numerous ongoing key initiatives, including large programs consisting of multiple projects oversee portfolio management for Sales and Marketing unit. Develop and implement RAD using strong collaborative atmosphere and dynamic gathering of requirements with business owners actively participating in prototyping, writing test cases and performing unit testing strategies to optimize systems and outcomes while maximizing adherence to project schedule, effective management of cost, business, and quality objectives. Spearhead software deployments and provision of managed services. Analyze programs' progress, identify deficiencies / improvement opportunities, and lead development of modifications and enhancements. Advise and mentor technical employees, including training on methodologies and best practices. Prepare and deliver presentations for senior management. Cultivate strong relationships with stakeholders / clients, including migration from implementations to post-launch technical support.
- Added value for clients by leveraging combination of technology using Oracle, Netezza, ETL, Java, Cognos and business expertise to drive implementation of outstanding process, IT, and strategic solutions employed skills in SDLC, Agile, PMBOK, and Six Sigma Tollgate.
- Responsible and accountable for the coordinated management of multiple related IT Software Development projects directed toward strategic business and other organizational objectives.
- Built credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
- Defined and initiated projects, manage cost, schedule, and performance of component projects, while working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the program.
- Coached, mentored and lead personnel within a technical team environment.
- Presented periodic Dashboard reports on the current program, future opportunities and client issues.
- Managed client engagement services and solution implementations of software development and managed services contract
- Provided business consulting, knowledge expertise in strategic performance management methodologies, process assessment work, and the application of technologies to business.
- Mentored staff in methodology and consulting excellence and encouraged best practice in project management and project planning.
- Proactively managed IT software development and implementation using standard processes and methodology AGILE, RAD, PMBOK, Six Sigma Tollgate Process
- Achieved 20M annual savings by devising and implementing a program to unify processes, controls, and reporting across 24 company properties.
- Created a Program Management Office aligned with Six Sigma and PMI principles in collaboration with colleagues.
- Directed and managed successful implementation of biweekly Payroll conversion for union and non
- union employees with full consideration on union rules
- Managed the successful implementation Absence Resource Management, Income and Verification services HR Automation, Applicant Tracking, Position Vacancy Notifications, Employee Badge,
- Information Stations, Kiosks, Backfiling and Dayforward Scanning across 24 merged properties
- from MGM Resorts, Mirage Resorts and Mandalay Group
Senior Managing Partner
Oversaw all phases of key programs, teams, and projects. Built and maintained strong relationships with stakeholders / Fortune 500 account base. Analyzed existing / proposed systems, integrated IT requirements and business needs, and developed programs / solutions to enable clients to improve operations and bottom line. Consistently outperformed profitability / service goals.
- Working with the Agency for International Development, deployed banking software/hardware in Mali targeting Microfinance Institutions.
- Achieved/surpassed revenue / profit targets in capacity as regional P L manager.
- Enhanced customer relations by engineering turnarounds of struggling initiatives.
- Designed / implemented Project Management Office tailored solutions to customer needs.
- Identified and capitalized on development opportunities for new services / customers.
- Generated MIS deployment strategies for Microfinance Institutions.