- Monitor and control electronic computers and peripheral electronic data processing equipment to process business data according to operating instructions in order to ensure proper functioning and availability to users. Enter commands at a computer terminal and set controls on computer and peripheral devices. Monitor and respond to operating and error messages.
- IBM and mainframe operations using MVS Z/OS operating system.
- Control Tape library, give support to CA-1.
- Reports distribution in TRMS
- Help Desk operations processing, Support, Keys tickets for trouble shooting.
- Maintain Security with RACF VTAM, FTP, and VPN.
- Constantly uses Microsoft Office Word Excel and E-mail
- Assist computer users encountering problems and contact appropriate MIS personnel
Confidential Receiving/Filing Clerk
- Verified and kept records on incoming and outgoing shipments. File Correspondence, cards, invoices, receipts, and other records. Located and removed material from files when requested.
- Operated personal computers, run queries, set appointment and operated AS400 computer systems.
- Created Purchased Orders, labels, excel spreadsheets for receiving, checking accurate inventory, filing, customer service and created reports.
- Clerk for accounting department to handle all incoming charges, fees, agreements, bill of lading, and place all drivers at the designated location for proper unloading.
Confidential Lead IT /Computer Operator
- Responsible to LAN/WAN Administrator for maintaining network of approximately 45 computers. Entered data as well as retrieved and printed information. Department representative on the Safety Committee.
- Operated computers and monitored the system performance via system consoles. Operated IPL/IML AS400 computer system during power outages or as needed. Ran starting tasks for the IBM systems and all utilities for the Tandem systems.
- Reset and maintained security passwords and activated badges clickers . Provided trouble shooting assistance via telephone and using remotely log onto users pc of other branches with problem.
- Created and processed reports on AS400 Mainframe computer to provide information to management.
- Created Log Booklets to save time when resolving previous issue problems.
- Provided maintenance on customer orders including mark outs, substitutions, changes, cancellations, and duplicated orders. Handled emergency add-ons for customers after business hours.
- Trained newly hired employees and filled in for Supervisor when needed.
Computer equipment software