- Senior IT /Service professional specializing in project management, change management and professional service.
- Over 10 years of enterprise level project life cycle management experience with enterprise application integration, ERP solution deployment, software development, infrastructure upgrade and IT outsourcing service delivery.
- Expert at translating business requirements into technical solutions and transition transformation strategy.
- Proven record of delivering project on time, under budget and above quality targets with customer satisfaction.
- Deep knowledge and experience in business case development, risk assessment, change management, vendor management, budget control, process consulting and PMLC/SDLC/EPMM/ ITIL/ Six-Sigma/COBIT.
- Advanced skills in MS Office Excel, PowerPoint, Visio MS Project, SharePoint, Remedy, Six-Sigma tool box.
- Extensive international experience: worked for large multinational companies of HP, Oracle, Xerox, Lenovo, Greenwich Associates. Managed cross-functional global/local IT/business projects in Canada, US and China.
- Industry experience: Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Health Care, Energy, Automotive, etc.
- Certified PMP, ITIL Foundation, Six Sigma Black Belt and Change Manager
- MBA degree in Finance and Strategy Simon- University of Rochester , Master degree in Computer Science.
- Manage web-based JAVA and .NET development using SDLC and launched national CIBC portal system with Ping architecture, Single Sign On solution and Admin User Interface.
- Integrated internal ERP finance systems that applied PMLC to re-define data layout, process mapping, maintenance rules and RACI chart and migrate all financial/ HR/ project data to Window Dynamics AX.
- Reviewed and documented banking clients' contractual security requirement, security policy, SLA metrics compliance status that performed gap analysis, risk assessment, ROI analysis and delivered security solutions.
- Led development and system integration of call center transcription application that improved SLA by 15 .
- Managed IT/business projects including application development, portal product launch, ERP solution deployment, security compliance and process/SLA improvement to support operational excellence and business growth.
- Facilitated executives to validate project initiatives, performed risk analysis, ROI assessment capacity evaluation.
- Created and managed Business Requirement Document, project charter, project plan, P L and resource planning.
- Managed scope of changes, 3rd party contract delivery, cost estimation/tracking, risk mitigation and escalations.
- Updated project status through weekly status report, dashboard and milestone reviews with steering committee.
- Tracked Go No-Go checklist to ensure the readiness of go-live and documented lessons learnt for future project.
Sr. Project Manager / Process Lead
Transformation PM, Process Lead
- Centralized and automated parts planning, ordering and warehousing process that effectively accommodated business needs, controlled inventory level, reduced turn-around time by 10 and improved SLA performance.
- Led the implementation of SAP SCM PPM/EWM modules through collaborating with cross-functional teams.
Transformation Project Leader, CRM Process Consultant
- Managed process gap identification, process reengineering and e-Service solution assessment by Six-Sigma/ITIL.
- Deployed SAP CRM e-Service system that improved SLA performance, customer experience and service cost.
Call Center Program Manager and ITIL Process Consultant
- Accomplished call center integration of BMC Remedy and Oracle CRM-Siebel that enabled central customer database, streamlined ITIL based processes and enhanced the efficiency and profitability of value chain.
- Advanced KPI, SLA reporting and service governance model by COBIT/RACI and implemented all changes.
- Led SAP ERP system rollout, call center integration and process improvement by SDLC/EPMM/ ITIL/Six-Sigma
- Identified and analyzed business requirements, developed business case and drove business process reengineering.
- Created project charter and project plan by PERT-CPM and MSP that managed project preparation, blueprint, realization, final preparation and go-live/support to ensure the success of solution deployment, MTP and PPS.
- Validated cost forecast, controlled budgeted expenditures and tackled any variance by Earned Value Management
- Controlled change request, identified and mitigated risks, delays or issues, and led problem-solving and escalations.
- Deeply engaged in use case modeling, QA plan, test cases and UAT feedback accommodation for UAT sign-off.
- Managed stakeholders' expectation and minimized surprise through effective communication e.g. project status update, steering committee dashboard, milestone review, business interlock and solution review.
- Oversaw 3rd parties' SOW, daily performance and contractual deliverables to ensure quality target and deadline.
Sr. Business Analyst MBA Leadership Program
- Created fuel surcharge pricing model that generated 10 cost saving in contract negotiation with shipping carriers.
- Established shipping allocation SLA reporting system, and advanced logistics data analysis and business forecast
- Supported Six-Sigma project of shipping process improvement that saved 1.2hr per case on average by using LSS.
- Performed shipping allocation data analysis and issued weekly allocation reports for process management.
- Conducted fuel surcharge daily and weekly pricing data analysis, regression modeling and pricing forecast.
- Led business process analysis on shipping and space allocation to support six-sigma process optimization projects.
Country Delivery Manager
- Petro China: Led ERP - supply chain system development and integration, including allocation planning, data exchange platform, reporting, storage/warehousing, transportation, gas station monitoring, CRM system, e-portal.
- Nan Jing Taxation: Upgraded and integrated applications of Tax Collection, On-line tax, Construction and Property Ticketing, Data Audit, Performance Evaluation, Reporting, Financial Data Analysis and Identification Check system,
- Bank of China: Implemented Storage System with VSM, SL8500 ,VTL that enhanced IT efficiency by 15
- Tian An Insurance: Applied ITIL practices with claim center transformation projects that reduced 15 cost
- General Motors: Proposed SOA solutions and enterprise architecture consulting that drove down cost by 8 .
- Supervised project managers and consultants that delivered IT project with budget above 1M to industrial clients, including application development /integration, ERP deployment, SOA consulting and Infrastructure Outsourcing.
- Managed service performance by utilization rate, KPI, SOW validation, quality assurance and vendor management.
- Created and managed project plan to control timeline, cost spending, scope of change, resource and quality targets.
- Proactively involved in use case, solution architecture, test case, QA plan and UAT using SDLC and PMLC.
- Managed customer expectation though effective communication, risk assessment and change request management.
Global Service Manager /Project Manager
- Advanced operational process maturity, application rationalization, cost effectiveness, and service productivity.
- Managed DC hosting and infrastructure outsourcing service for Banking Clients that won customer satisfactions
- Launched the global shared service desk to support European customers and achieved 25 annual costs saving
- Led Asian delivery team that delivered IT/Business outsourcing service contracts, e.g. ERP application maintenance, infrastructure management, data center hosting/migration and service desk across industries.
- Accomplished IT transition and transformation projects that created and improved ITIL process, tools and SLA.
- Designed, implemented and optimized SLA metrics, KPI, IT governance model, reporting system and process
Call Center Lead/ Application Engineer
- Managed technical cases of audio station system and maintained service platform to ensure service continuity.
- Led call center team that provided workstation daily support, application maintenance and infrastructure service.
- Supported PMO branch to develop website, organize events and bridge with other communities for PMI forums.
- Facilitated community director to connect with other branches and organize joint events to promote community image.