- PMP Certified Project Manager with an MBA and over 10 years of experience planning and executing projects with a strong ability to support multiple mission - critical projects on time and under budget.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams in a variety of disciplines with outstanding communication, problem solving and presentation skills. Experience working with offshore teams to develop ERP systems.
- Software Analysis
- Requirements Gathering
- Functional Design
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- Systems Analysis
- End User
- Business Process Improvement
- Strategic Planning and Analysis
- Development of Use Cases
- Software Requirement Specs. (SRS)
- Requirement Traceability Matrix
- Gap Analysis
- Project & Change Management, Agile Methodologies, Business Requirement
- Functional Requirements, Test Planning, End user, Reporting Services
- Microsoft SharePoint, SAP, Rally Software
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS-Project, Outlook, Visio, Access)
Sr. Project Manager
- Managed a team of developers and business analysts to work a backlog of enhancements and defects for Southwest Airline’s flight tracking and flight planning tool (SWIFT)
- Worked with the Aircraft Operations program to coordinate deployments and releases with other teams and provided release status to the program.
- Provided project management leadership and visibility in a project to provide actual and planned fuel data for analysis for a $100M fuel savings program across the company.
- Worked closely with external consultants to analyze the company’s fuel usage across the entire fleet and to develop other avenues for fuel savings
- Developed project plans, produced project status reports, managed and monitored project teams and resolved day-to-day issues with Southwest’s flight planning and flight tracking system.
Project Manager/Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Managed the development and implementation of a modeling tool using scrum methodology for use by Confidential account teams in analyzing demand and supply scenarios of real estate assets.
- Provided project management leadership and visibility on a high profile enterprise project developed by a third party and led the internal implementation and on the same project.
- Developed project plans, produced project status reports, managed and monitored project teams and resolved day-to-day issues with emphasis on SDLC.
- Successfully led a project team to evaluate and select a vendor for a very data intensive enterprise and global project.
- Coordinated and Participated in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Quality Assurance (QA) testing, issue management for compliance related applications and also participated in post-implementation support activities.
- Worked directly with executive business sponsors and other “C” level executives to define and implement high level projects across the company.
- Gathered system requirements using standard interviewing techniques, workshops, existing documentation, and company resources related to project.
- Helped Confidential account teams maximize the use of Microsoft SharePoint for business processes, project communication/collaboration, content/document management and intranet/extranet needs.
Sr. Project Manager
- Successfully managed multiple upgrades of a web-based compliance application (Compliance 360) across multiple business units with an active user base of over 200 employees.
- Designed and implemented new processes within the Compliance 360 application to reduce redundancy in the system thus reducing implementation time by 40%.
- Worked directly with executive business sponsors, compliance managers and supervisors to refine and implement the department’s business process improvement models including the definition of business area processes and procedures and recommending change where applicable.
- Created a comprehensive reporting dashboard outlining all New Laws and Regulations projects and tasks reflective of performance, volumes, and progress.
Project Manager / Business Analyst
- Coordinated and Participated in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Quality Assurance (QA) tests, Issue Management Resolution for a new web based ERP application (InterDept) being primarily developed by an IT technical team in India.
- Created PowerPoint presentations, test questions and other instructor materials for the book - "Integrated Business Processes for ERP Systems" which is focused on general ERP systems, modules and the business processes in SAP (To be published by Wiley).
CAD Project Manager
- Coordinated and administered adequate plans for control of surveying operations.
- Lead responsible for Cad technicians and supervision of office CAD technicians for the builder division.
- Engage with project managers and superintendents to meet project deadlines. Provide survey customer support for major homebuilders.
- Provided project management leadership and visibility into the development of an ERP system with offshore resources in India.
- Defined requirements and supervised layout of GUI and reports for a new web based ERP application (InterDept) being primarily developed by an IT technical team in India.
- Provided vendor relationship management for projects while working with offshore development resources on software development and web design projects.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes