- Self - starting, pro-active, operations-oriented accountant with twenty-four years Accounting Supervisory experience seeking the next challenge.
- Best fit is a hands-on assignment with a voice to top management and advancement opportunity. Preferably in manufacturing, construction, retail, energy or logistics.
- Extensive experience in month-end close, financial statement publication, G/L, A/R, A/P, P/R inventory mgt. and cost accounting. Experienced managing staff of up to 12.
- Extensive experience with budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis, SEC reporting, SOX, auditing and federal import/export regulations.
- Experience with cash management, cash flows and projections. Highest level of integrity, honesty and adherence to GAAP.
- Very strong in MRP/ERP systems; installation, integration, migration & administration.
- Profit center manager with a talent for numbers and systems who can offer real solutions and leadership to the accounting department, as well as the operational departments.
- Natural ability to lead departments and projects and to give presentations. Proven ability to effectively work with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Proven consensus builder across production, shipping/receiving, procurement, inventory control, engineering, customer service & IT departments.
- Profit center management experience (7 years) - Bonus-driven, full P&L responsibility.
- Big 4 and private accounting management experience in the following industries: Manufacturing, automotive, construction, health care, retail, and financial services.
Confidential, Sarasota, FL
- Directed/performed the M/E close process & the cost accounting for six North American assembly plants; Monthly/Annual reporting to VP’s and President (N. America, Canada & Great Britain);
- G/L manager, account reconciliations, MRP systems administration;
- Supervised staff of sixteen across six locations (A/R,A/P (Manila), P/R, Inventory, Cost);
- MRP systems migrations; Primary contact for Internal & External audits;
- Primary support for SEC reporting, federal/state income tax and budgeting/forecasting;
- Continually challenged policies/procedures to increase efficiencies and SOX compliance;
- Initiated program that resulted in a $420k annual decrease (70%) in Travel Expense
- Initiated MRP system enhancements in Ft Myers plant that resulted in:
- An estimated 3% increase in gross margin ($360k annually);
- Improved warranty response times and reduced warranty replacements ≈13%;
- Improved customer service (and margins) through more accurate cost quotes;
- Helped reduce inventory levels by approximately 10%;
- Significantly reduced risk of import/export fines & delays by developing International Trade Compliance infrastructure for nine North American manufacturing facilities;
Confidential, Punta Gorda, FL
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements;
- Monthly reporting to CFO, CEO & Board of Directors;
- G/L manager, account reconciliations, A/R, A/P, P/R, Inventory, F&I;
- Greatly improved cost containment ability by completing the integration of the business system’s (Light Speed) general ledger, parts inventory and service/repair modules;
- Reduced a Florida Dept. of Revenue Sales and Use Tax assessment of 184K to 29K;
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; all SEC filings and corporate tax returns;
- Monthly and annual reporting to CFO, CEO and Board of Directors;
- Supervise staff of eighteen accounting professionals; G/L, A/P, P/R, Cash Management;
- Provided financial leadership as this entity grew from a privately-held, $60-million-net asset company with lending offices in four states to a $220-million-net-asset publicly-traded company with lending offices and resale lots in ten states; Provided key input for IPO (SEC documents and prospectus).
- Have knowledge and skill level of “Power User” and system administrator on several ERP/MRP and DMS systems including:
- Reynolds & Reynolds, ADP, Macola-Progression, PlexOnLine, Great Plains, Peachtree, Solomon, JD Edwards, Light Speed, AccPac Plus, QuickBooks, “DBA”, “MK8” and GrowthPower. Some experience with Hyperion, Access and Oracle.
- Very proficient with Windows 2010 including Outlook and Excel (pivots, v-look ups etc.)
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes