- PMP with history simplifying, refining, and dramatically enhancing complex business processes for major clients in government, defense, scientific, and corporate organizations by:
- Delivering Service Delivery Management criteria to clients emphasizing total ownership throughout the ITIL life cycle of services focusing on time and on budget solutions.
- Transforming concepts into state-of-the-art realities, spearheading strategic analysis and plans.
- Driving business and revenue growth, developing innovative contract add-ons and extensions.
- Expediting turnaround while maximizing quality, incorporating latest PMI methodologies.
- Building, inspiring, and leading world class teams, completing concurrent projects in geographically dispersed areas within strict budgets and competing deadlines.
SOFTWARE: MSOffice Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Access SharePoint
Program assignments included data center consolidation, tactical communications, and cyber security operations and maintenance in a service delivery model.
- ICE - Application relocation lead System Engineer for program focused on moving 60 applications and data as part of Office of Personnel Management OPM directive for US government data center consolidation. Planning included service delivery oversight starting with service design, transition, and ending in service operation on time and with-in budget.
- ICE - Program Management consultant in a technical maintenance program establishing a PMO master schedule/processes/real time deliverable reporting .
- NSD - Program Management consultant with focus in quality control, master schedule and program deliverables all new requirements on contract .
Co-led all aspects of Department of State IT services program includes software development, maintenance and infrastructure initiatives as well as interface with contracting officer.
Managed 45 staff thru all life cycle activities requirements, design, testing, implementation and maintenance .
- Delivered monthly reporting metrics on staffing, development planning/implementation , training, process improvement, risk, and financials. SharePoint site was used for reporting, planning, and monitoring purposes across the contract.
Senior Program Manager
Led all aspects of USDA Food Safety Inspection Service FSIS Operations and Maintenance Program includes Project Management PM , service desk, applications support, depot maintenance, infrastructure, and change management. Served as Senior Consultant supporting FSIS.
- Managed 75 staff in 13 locations throughout US covering 8,000 USDA users in 24x7 environment utilizing ITIL service delivery criteria through all phases of the program.
- Authored software lifecycle process documentation for Quality Assurance QA , Configuration Management CM , requirements management, and data management and assisted in rewrite of System Development Life Cycle SDLC .
- Delivered weekly and monthly reporting metrics for operational help desk, depot new/fixed computers , and network availability.
Project Manager Confidential
Coordinated all phases of projects surrounding 3 web-based applications. One was new development while two others were maintenance support and releases.
- Played key role in generating increased incremental revenue with contract up scope and participating in business development activities.
- Team delivered 250K lines of Java code, 40 web services, and 90 test cases for initial production release.
- Monthly reporting metrics for software requirements, development and test status, and Earned Value Management EVM .
Led software development for Automated Tray Label Assignment System ATLAS developed in Java and Oracle. Created incremental iterative development schedules. Prepared financial reports for onsite upper management. Served as key member of proposal review team.
- Coordinated numerous successful project deliveries within 8-10 week client deadlines.
- Acted as subject matter expert for all activities related to program and risk management.
- Weekly reporting metrics for requirements, development and project deliverables.
Directed all phases of assigned projects focused on internet security, testing, and software engineering methodologies for wholesale sector. Coordinated with clients and senior management. Managed multiple applications and functions. Oversaw up to 25 employees and contractors.
- Consulted and grew business with internal customers, offering custom software solutions.
- Negotiated and managed Service Level Agreements SLAs with approved contractors.
- Achieved sector goal of SEI-CMM Level 2 compliance, serving as Department Lead.
- Prepared daily, weekly and monthly metrics reporting for development, testing and implementation activities.
- Provided authentication, authorization, 24x7 support, and infrastructure for all business destined to internet traffic, creating Internet Gateway supported C , Java, Oracle, LDAP, HTML, CORBA, TCP/IP, and SSL.
- Team developed interface into pre-order and ordering billing systems via EDI.
- Simplified ordering and assignment of serialized circuit IDs, creating web-based Circuit Access Gateway program utilized Linux, Weblogic, DB2, and Java for operation system, application, database, and web design.
- Enabled client's to test DSL and interactive circuits, providing Test Access Gateway utilized Oracle database design.
- Produced general system engineering designs for wholesale applications.
Performed diverse roles with focus on e-engineering methodologies on web-based system enabling planning, execution, and delivery of client services for transformation and system integration consulting.
- Co-managed development of Customer Relationship management CRM solutions with subject matter expert included front-end ERP and Seibel.
- Established program QA, CM, web test, and release plan utilized Platinum tool set and Oracle.
Manager SQA, CM Risk
- Championed SQA, CM, and risk management for NASA contract designed to improve and standardize financial management processes known as Integrated Financial Management Program IFMP .
- Handled all QA and CM functions including data management, program measurement reporting, and risk management coordination.
Lead SQA Engineer
- Led SQA engineering on multi-Department of Defense executive information and decision support system known as Corporate Executive Information System CEIS program database designed in Informix.
- Strategized and executed plans to consolidate data from existing Legacy systems and COTS products to meet multi-level health management information needs.
- Coordinated system engineering and development involved expansive reengineering of policies and procedures for creation and release.
- Defined company's SQA plan and procedures for US Navy's prime air defense missile system.
- Audited offsite contractors for process compliance.
- Directed quality related design agent program management activities in cost-plus fee environment.
- Utilized DOD-STD-2168 as guideline for software development and modifications.
Senior SQA Engineer Internal Revenue Service IRS
- Headed SQA engineering for major component of tax modernization system known as Document Processing System DPS .
- Implemented program measuring reporting and process improvements. Verification of SDLC during performed audits.
- Instrumental in division obtaining ISO 9000 registration as program was audited as part of registration audit.
- Participated in internal QA assessment team dedicated to achieving SEI-CMM Level 4 compliance.
- Managed software CM and project integration for air traffic modernization known as Advanced Automation Systems AAS included builds and controls.
- Directed all software audits authored department audit user guide.