To secure a position that supports the business and operations of the organization
- Agile project manager that supports research and development teams.
- Drove collaboration and innovation on a number of different efforts for our commercial and government customers.
- Owned major deliverables, provide oversight on critical projects, and manage key decisions to support R D.
- Coordinated the delivery of multiple Business Intelligence projects, communicating and presenting both oral and written to a broad range of stakeholders both technical and non-technical creating and reporting project status utilizing a dashboard.
- Managed a complex project schedule where there are multiple concurrent tracks of work.
- Managed projects using agile like development methodologies.
- Effectively built team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.
- Ran, attended and facilitated a wide variety of meetings with technical and non-technical teams.
- Managed project schedule, identifying and tracking project dependencies and critical path. Strong prioritization and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, allowing for the ability to distill requirements into storyboard
- Manage the day-to-day operations of Corporate Headquarters and off-site facilities to include inventory and procurement of supplies and overall facility maintenance
- Reconcile monthly invoices for Corporate purchases, monitoring for accuracy and ensuring prompt payment
- Manage the Business Development team budget and monitor costs throughout the year to ensure the budget is maintained
- Conduct inventory of marketing merchandise, supplies, and/or equipment
- Maintain databases and tracking systems to ensure accountability of company equipment
- Responsible for the procurement of office supplies and marketing materials
- Plan and implement company-wide events to include monthly socials, annual holiday parties, and Corporate functions
- Responsible for all amenities and accommodations at events as well as any associated contract negotiations
- Track and document expenses for the CEO, following proper accounting lines and charge code procedures
- Provide administrative support to the CEO, President, and Division Directors
- Participate in weekly business development meetings, including writing summaries of meeting minutes
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and events
- Organize materials for task orders and contracts
- Assist with special Corporate projects such as formatting all material of purchased companies by BCF Solutions into existing BCF Solutions formatting
- Help input items for BCF Solutions into Wide Area Workflow
- Assisted in the managing proposals for the Business Development team
- Administering, architecting and developing the BCF Solutions SharePoint site
Assisted staff members
- Processed casework and data into Intranet Quorum
- Answered constituent calls and concerns
- Assisted in filing and organizing mail for the office
- Filed documents for Deputy State Director and Staff Assistant
- Wrote grant support
- Organized the Regional Calendar for Northern Virginia for the Senator
- Wrote and entered into I.Q. congratulatory letters for constituents
- Helped organize Military Academy nominations
Assisted staff members
- Processed data into InterTrac to evaluate constituents opinions and to assist staff
- Answered constituent calls and concerns at the front desk
- Gave tours of the US Capitol building to constituents and guests
- Assisted in editing and drafting constituent mail for Legislative Assistants and Correspondents
- Filed documents for Legislative Assistants and Correspondents
- Attended and wrote summaries for briefings for Legislative Assistants and Correspondents concerning different subjects i.e. Homeland Security, Education, etc.